1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The right business modell?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, May 30, 2017.

Hello, I am trying to figure out a business modell for me right now. I read a lot, that you have to build a “brand” out of you. That means you provide good content over and over again to the people as an incentive and to build trust, and every now and then you can suggest them to buy something bigger and even better from you. I am not the kind of personality who wants to be in videos. I would rather stay invisible behind. What do you think, is it really important to be “present” in front of your audience for having monetary success?

Molzer, May 30, 2017 IP
  2. gregdavidson

gregdavidson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    In most cases the perfect business model is something that's hiding in some corner somewhere. It's a decent sized niche with minimum competition. If you follow the herd and go after a huge saturated niche you're probably going to get trampled unless you're extremely competitive.

gregdavidson, May 30, 2017 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It's good that you're thinking about this stuff now, will make a real difference to your success.

If you are looking at affiliate sales then I'd suggest that that is better from a personality based site where users have some idea of who you are. Maybe not videos but snapchat and instagram - although Dave Taylor does videos and seems to be doing ok. He posted his video setup on Twitter recently. He's invested a bit into making sure they are done right.

You could always sell a service such as design, writing and that can be more professional and less personal. Or find a product that is about to boom and become a dropshipper or buy actual stock and sell online.

sarahk, May 30, 2017 IP
  4. robert4u

robert4u Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well before business model, think about niche, what will you do? how will you manage? Make a business plan. I started web hosting companies 9 years back that time I decided I have t go for it and today I am successfully surviving tough field. So why I succeeded? Because I worked hard and focused on one thing, that is what you have to do.

robert4u, May 30, 2017 IP
  5. KBay

KBay Peon

Best Answers:
    Think about what your are the best. "brand" will come later.

KBay, May 31, 2017 IP