1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Reverse Funnel System

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sean1989, Oct 12, 2007.

1. KarlMiller

KarlMiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    The reverse funnel? If your into high priced ventures with high sales returns without driving anything anywhere, I am surprised you have not joined P1dnettrav.info $15,000 commission per sale????? Obviously that is out of most persons investment range.
    Karl

KarlMiller, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  2. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome! It is all I can say about the Global Resorts Network business. The product, the GRN Team Builder system, and the comp plan just keep making this better and better. The New 1.5 GRN Team Builder site is now out. This will help us explode sales. Being able to PERSONALLY BRAND ourselves on each page will mean increased exposure and more sales. I want people to know I am the LEADER they are looking for and now I have that option.

The GRN Team Builder site is by far blowing away the others systems out there to help you make sales with GRN. It is totally duplicatable and the Virtual Assistants make life so easy for you if you don't want to have to prospect or close sales. I wrote $18,000 worth of business my first two weeks and it has been exploding ever since.

Check out this new system by going to www.getgrntoday.com

Each page tells a story on why Global
    Resorts Network is the best opportunity in the market place. This is not hype based like the Reverse Funnel System. This is a system for true professionals not those looking for lottery tickets and get rich quick. If your looking for long term legitimate results than Global Resorts Network and GRN Team Builder is the way to go.

My five years experience making money from home will show you strategies that other people dont teach to generate huge leverage and residual income. From contacting timeshare agents, vacation pros, or other network marketers I have the emails and the scripts to use to get the deal done. I have the financial incentive to be a great mentor and that is what this business is all about. Again check out the new web 1.5 GRN Team Builder and why it will help you explode sales.

Chris
    877-776-7503

vacationofwealth, May 7, 2008 IP
  3. mfrielin

mfrielin Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, yes...the Reverse Funnel System is a fantastic system for those that don't have the time, but have the money to invest into advertising. Regardless of what business you start, without advertising a funny thing happens...NOTHING. So, for those of you out there that are skeptical about the Reverse Funnel System or Global Resorts Network...I don't blame you, I was too. For those of you who don't have the money to start a business, then don't start a business or find a way where you can get a business loan to start one.

The reality is that if you're starting a franchise, you have a system in place that is a proven system that has been used by other business owners. The reason why a franchise is a good way to build a business, is because you have the opportunity to ride the coat tails of the advertising that is being placed. The Reverse Funnel System and Global Resorts Network is comparable to an online franchise. Most business minded individuals would see the $300 Reverse Funnel System fee as a "cost of doing business".

I don't recommend the Reverse Funnel System unless you have a considerable advertising budget and/or you are an experienced online marketer. Can money be made with the system? Of course. Will everyone that gets involved with the Reverse Funnel System make money? Of course not. The reality is that roughly 80% of small businesses fail within their first 5 years. One of the reasons for that is lack of cash flow or leverage.

What Global Resorts Network has done is designed a direct sales compensation plan that has built in residuals that is designed to offer its affiliates a Perpetual Leverage compensation plan that is truly second to none. So here is why there is so much buzz about the Reverse Funnel System and Global Resorts Network:

www.payplan.us

Take a look for yourself. There is money to be made here. Is it for everyone? No... but what is?

The reality is that if you walk into this business opportunity with a Lottery Ticket Mentality, you'll most likely get a Lottery Ticket Result. Most of us know that there are a few that actually win the lottery. If you walk into this business with an unparalleled drive for success, and a big enough "why"...you will most likely accomplish what you set out for in this business.

I've seen plenty of compensation plans when it comes to business and direct selling, but I must say that Global Resorts Network has outdone themselves when they designed this comp plan. For those of you still on the fence with RFS or GRN. Do your due diligence. Know that this is a real business, not some fly by night opportunity that you can plug in and start making "Millions", but with the right mentality, some wonderful things can be done with this business.

Hope this helps and I wish you well to those that are doing your research. Don't stop here. If you really want to be successful with Global Resorts Network and/or Reverse Funnel System, it makes sense to stand behind the business, the product, and the people you choose to work with.

Matt
    www.financialprosperity.biz

mfrielin, May 26, 2008 IP
  4. homebizseo

homebizseo Peon

Best Answers:
    The reverse funnel system makes money several ways. The person that owns the sytem is making a killing with the high investment. Most business related websites have at least one of those ads on their site. which makes money with a click.

homebizseo, May 26, 2008 IP
  5. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    I have been looking at GRN and the different groups - such as reverse funnel. I can't understand why I would pay extra to look at a system when I could get into it shopping around - and trust me - people shop around. I am struggling also with the rationalization that I could sell a product for $1500 to $3000 and make 30% profit. Nice markup - sure - nice pay plan absolutely - and I am still heavily considering it, but mentally, I am having a hard time making the leap when I can market Coastal at $1295-$3995 or $11,000 and make around 80% profit. I can sell lvl 1 coastal for less than your 3 yr plan and make what you make on your lifetime pkg. and coastals level 1 is already lifetime. Coastals premier is $3995 - comparable to GRN $3000 but coastal directors get $3200 profit instead of $1000. Don't get me wrong GRN payplan is appealing with that $1000 residual forever from the people that you sign up.

There is a system out there also that you can get into free - and make enough money to get into programs like grn or Coastal. I use it with all those I dont have the money objections.

SoYouNeedMoney, Jun 28, 2008 IP
  6. ibuzzmentor

ibuzzmentor Peon

Best Answers:
    GRN has a better product, it has corporate offices where you can call and get your problem or question and answered. GRN is done above board. You get paid a paycheck every week. The amount of people that cut deals with Coastal is crazy. Piranhas fishing in a guppy pool. GRN is backed by a GCR a 22 year old leader in the timeshare industry, enough said.

ibuzzmentor, Jul 8, 2008 IP
  7. SoYouNeedMoney

SoYouNeedMoney Member

Best Answers:
    Don't get me wrong, I am not knocking GRN. In fact, if you read my post I had almost all good things to say about it - my comment was directed at "marketing it with reverse funnel." Reverse funnel is just a way of making money off people who only look at the program. If you are going to do that why don't you just pay another $1000 and join a call center too. I am of the opinion of dwhuff Why bother with reverse funnel when you can go straight to priceless possibilities and join directly makes more sense to brand yourself anyways.

GRN Better than Coastal? I would say different. More User friendly for the end user. But you can't transfer the vacations, market to businesses, or as fundraisers or as sales incentives and on and on... because GRN is only for the person using it-the end user. Above board? If getting a "paycheck" is above board then why am I working at home-so I don't have a paycheck. Paychecks mean the company is making the profit instead of us. As far as Piranhas-People that cut deals with Coastal don't last anyways because they can't sustain a business on that level of profit. They also get lots of people mad at them because they cannot train someone to make a $9700 profit if they obviously are not making that profit in their "cut deal". GRN has undercutters too (see lovinglife08 in the above post). And to say GRN is "backed by" a 22 year old company means very little. Coastal "uses" 60+ licensed and bonded companies that have been around 20+ years as well-companies outside timeshare as well-Ramada,Marriott,Hlton, etc... Coastals Biz opp has been around longer than GRNs as well. And you can get both companies products oustide the business opp directly from those companies. But My Comment was directed at RFS not GRN and I am not here to compare these 2 different products. I am actually considering having both in my arsenal.

I stated I like the pay plan because it is appealing to get paid 30% of someone elses efforts. I like the product for the end user and I do like the customer service for the end user. I don't like the fact that I only get paid for 30% OF MY EFFORTS.

mfrielin, You are absolutely correct. Without Marketing/Advertising absolutely nothing happens.

As far as your end comment "enough said" - do I detect a twinge of cockiness there? Or did I just step on the toe of a rabid reverse funnel fan.:D

SoYouNeedMoney, Jul 10, 2008 IP
  8. john6907

john6907 Peon

Best Answers:
    I found a great article on the reverse funnel system check it out
    http://www.squidoo.com/RFS-review

john6907, Aug 14, 2008 IP
  9. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    What a shame. The last half of this thread is for the most part, SPAM posts, advertising one system over the reverse funnel system.

I would like to get back to promoting GRN itself. From what I can see, it is simply a high ticket product. And with high ticket products, the rewards are greater but it is harder to close the sale.

So, what do networks like GRN Team Builder offer? All this SPAM and I see nothing about what they offer apart from VAs.

I can definitely see the point of them. You have not only a high ticket product but an incredible reliable one with an established track record (although I do wonder how well they will fare in a recession??). So understandably, there is a market for providing affiliates with assistance in making the sale.

So how do these services work? What exactly do you do? Do you drive article traffic? Do you need to find your own leads? What are examples of getting leads - advertising in magazines? Television? Is GRN Team Builder like RFS in that you only need to concentrate on the leads and not on closing the deals?

I would love to hear and I think all of us would, from someone who can provide the answers to these questions. Please NO MORE SPAM POSTS! :D

PS I don't approve of pyramid schemes where people are making money not from the product but from promoting the funnel. No different to being a loan shark in my opinion. Is this the only way to profit? I say this because I'm looking at GRN team builder and it's all about branding your own "make money online" promotion, instead of the product itself. Is this just another pyramid scheme?

Thanks

rolf, Aug 15, 2008 IP