1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Reverse Funnel System

Discussion in 'General Business' started by sean1989, Oct 12, 2007.

1. kingofthejungle

kingofthejungle Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd like to offer my .02 cents. I was a sucker who actually purchased the RFS in September, and used it for a few months before cutting my losses. Although I did make an early sale, the amount of dollars I was putting into advertising was astronomical. They tell you it's as easy as pumping in advertising money and the traffic will convert... complete crap. They leave A LOT of the details out like the 300 monthly fee, plus another $30 fee. Before you know it, you're down a couple grand with very little to show for it. I know there are many "success" stories floating about but I made a huge effort at the end to find those who did not fare too well. There are many who fall in that category too. Like someone mentioned, they obviously won't publicize it, cuz it is humiliating to admit you got jacked.

Looking back on it, I wish I had never done it. The experience really soured my view on these types of online marketing companies. I went into it with a really open mind but couldn't get past the lack of morals required to do these types of business ventures. Most (not all) people who do this convince themselves that they are doing good in the world, and work under that delusion. They actually believe they are in it to 'help' others' and those who fail didn't have the fortitude to make it... that's what one of my mentors told me.

There are far better money making opportunities out there without feeling like you're scamming the hell out of someone. The positive is... I have grown from that experience and have a new found focus to succeed by pursuing my own passions.

kingofthejungle, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  2. teamplayer

teamplayer Peon

Best Answers:
    king of the jungle,

That's too bad. I did not personally get into the Reverse Funnel System, but I did a bunch of research on it! You are definitely not the onlyl person that did exactly as they were told and did not get the results that were promised.

In my opinion, "systems" that try to eliminate the human factor are simply not going to appeal to a lot of people. That aspect of it is what turned me off to it. I wasn't going to spend any money getting into a program that put a lot of emphasis on "automated sales". I have a need to talk to people, maybe even several times, before I spend money on anything. I can't really think of any big ticket items that a person buys without talking to someone about it first.

The Reverse Funnel System's motto is "systems work and people fail". I believe that systems work if and only if the people involved are taught how to use them.

I think Global Resorts Network is a wonderful product. I realize that some people have had great success with the Reverse Funnel System, but myself and the people that I work with approach selling Global Resorts Membership packages in a very different manner. We believe that people are great and, shown the proper steps, can out-do a "system" any time.

I wish everyone, in the Reverse Funnel System or not, the best of luck in 2008!

teamplayer, Jan 30, 2008 IP
  3. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with everyone. Reverse Funnel System is way overpried at 300 a month. Global Resorts Network though is an amazing product and amazing opportuity. There is a new site called GRN Team Builder that will do exactly what RFS does and better for 80 bucks a month. It will include a personal assistant who will help close sales.

Now this is direct sales and it is a people business. People are looking for leaders. I am so proud to be part of the best team in Global Resorts. When you join us you get amazing marketing websites for free, plus you get support and leadership. I teach my people how to get REAL DUPLICATION. I teach them to partner up and attract people that already have lists of people who are interested in the great Global Resorts Network and how to work with those people to make tons of sales. I love mentoring people to success!

I recommend anyone looking at REverse Funnel system to pass on it but DO JOIN Global REsorts Network as that is a real oppty with a real product. Success to all in 2008.

Chris

vacationofwealth, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  4. D_C

D_C Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Couldn't you just tell us the truth here?

D_C, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  5. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I tried this for fun and tried their methods on other products; it all doesn't work as advertised. Sure, you'll sell something but not enough (considering your required input) and the techniques used are very trivial. I charged my $ back for this experiment; lost $ in ads (required for this system), but that's all in the game.

Don't buy this rubbish.

Kwaku, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  6. Davinator

Davinator Active Member

Best Answers:
    My two cents worth. I think your money would be much better spent getting some training through something like the NitroBlueprintSystem.

Kevin Wilke and his partner really have made an outstanding course on what Internet Marketing is about.

Definitely worth the cost, especially if your newer to the whole IM game.

two cents worth anyway

Cheers
    Davin

Davinator, Feb 6, 2008 IP
  7. Kwaku

Kwaku Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice... Two Peons making Huge, Unorganized, positive stories about this :) Not transparent. At all.

Kwaku, Feb 19, 2008 IP
  8. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    Business is booming with Global Resort Network. I use three total systems to make sales here. One I use the GRN Team builder. It is so much more effective than RFS which markets to the real lazy and those that want something for nothing. The GRN Team Builder is more upfront and people appreciate that. You lose out on so many good quality leads who dont want to pay 50 bucks just to get information. The people that pay the 50 are actually more privvy to pay 3000 but those people arent serious just compulsive.

I use the priceless poss site also for retail only. Plus I use the team sites we offer. I am having great success being able to focus my efforts on those that already have lists of people that would be interested in the amazing product that we offer. And then you give them the option of what systems to use. I would recommend though having GRN team builder and a product retail oriented site. A great combination to capitalize on both the bus opp side and retail side.

We are the best team in GRN for sure, and the free sites we give dont hurt either. No matter how you cut it Global REsorts Network is the only oppty you should be joining, since its highly product based!

Chris

vacationofwealth, Feb 24, 2008 IP
  9. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    I have found success using a two prong attack. Instead of using the Reverse Funnel System I use the GRN Team Builder. It is a quarter of the cost and just as effective. It is less hypey and gets to the point discussing the product and the business opposed to the Reverse Funnel System that is looking to prey on the lazy and those looking for a fully automated system. I love using the GRN team builder because they offer Virtual Assistants that are very effective is closing sales for people. They walk your prospect through the WHOLE PROCESS. This system works perfect for me when I drive business oppty traffic to it. People love the free ebook and people love the straight forward approach.

I also am very good at using a retail site. This product sells itself. The product has been around for 22 years without the business opportunity attached to it. I teach and mentor people on how to find others that have lists of people out there that would be open to buying the product we are offering. It is a perfect downsell for those that cannot afford to spend 20k-30k on a timeshare. The product does save people tens of thousands of dollars over a lifetime and allows the customer to stay at four and five resorts. Trust me the product sells and it is easy to find money hungry people out there looking to offer this product to people they know.

When you combine these two strategies and the fact that Global Resorts Network offers a great product, systems that close sales, and a perpetual leverage compensation plan that is second to none. There is no need for the Reverse Funnel System anymore, these others ways are leading to mega duplication. Hopefully this answers some questions about the GRN team builder and its effectiveness. Take my 5 years experience in this industry the GRN Team Builder is better than the Reverse Funnel System.

vacationofwealth, Feb 27, 2008 IP
  10. lovinglife08

lovinglife08 Peon

Best Answers:

Funny you should mention ewen chia....he is now a member of RFS along with Stone Evans of Plug in Profit...There is money to be made here..and the support is great. There are calls to get into every week night that teach you what you need to know to succeed..my upline has made $27,000 since November and I have made $4,000 since the beginning of the year. If anybody would like to do some tire kicking I will set you up a link in my back office, you promote RFS through any advertising medium you choose. I will pay you $500 for every sale you make, with a onetime bonus of $1000. for your second sale only .....

karen

lovinglife08, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  11. wealthwisdom

wealthwisdom Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with you that the $300 monthly for Reverse Funnel is way too costly for most. However I tried Team Builder and got around 8 of my team members to join and many invested in the co-ops and and got zero results. That pissed off 8 of my guys and they're mad at me now. I am not saying that TeamBuilder is not a great idea. It is a good idea and people should join for the Virtual Assistants closing prospects. That is a great service however be very careful about the Co-ops. Don't do that. Learn how to market yourself. That is the way to go.

However, after trying TeamBuilder and the Wealth Funnel System, I have decided to go 100% with Wealth Funnel System. This team will teach novices how to make money using a Video Based Paint-By-Numbers Style system. I highly recommend you check that system out! This is also the best way I have found to Finance GRN because as you know GRN will most likely never get financing and many people need that. So this is the way to go because people don't have to come up with $3K. I interviewed a total novice who used to work as a waitress and massage therapist and used to make like $2K/mo. Last month she made $25K using the Wealth Funnel System! The video of my interview with her is on my site. Send me PM if you want to see it or see my profile for the link.

Bob

wealthwisdom, Mar 3, 2008 IP
  12. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    Driving traffic to my site is the main job. I am having amazing success teaching others how to find those in the industry that have lists of people who are interested in this product and hungry to make those sales. I agree any co-op wher you buy traffic is not good. You need to learn how to market for yourself and to create high quality leads yourself. Organic advertising is where it is at. We are hitting huge with our two prong strategy. Global Resorts Network and GRN Team Builder are by far the best opportunity and strategy you can use to have not only major success in this industry but major success with Global Resorts. I have a lot of experience here and don't like programs where you keep 100% of the profit because that means its obviously a money game. Here with Global Resorts we have a real product, a lucrative yet fair profit structure, and a great team. My team is the best and for those that join us you get free team websites that also convert like crazy. Good luck to all.

Chris

vacationofwealth, Mar 4, 2008 IP
  13. Luq

Luq Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well i think this system is crap too but why would this guy invest so much on advertising??

Luq, Mar 11, 2008 IP
  14. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    Things are really on fire with Global Resorts Network and the GRN Team Builder. The Virtual Assistants closing the sales are really helping those that are new to the industry have a real chance to make real money. The product is a stand alone product that sells itself and saves the customer tens of thousands of dollars over a lifetime. The system is highly automated and the comp plan called perpetual leverage is awesome. Making $5k a week within the first 90 days should be your goal.

vacationofwealth, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  15. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been with Global Resorts Network for a while and have really started to make serious bank. I use a two prong attack. I market the product retail and as a biz oppty.

First of all retail. I was in Vegas last week as I go every year for the basketball tournament. I stayed at the Bellagio for three nites and then stayed at a Hilton Grand Vacation Club. My wife is a Diamond member so we stayed there free but we had to go through a timeshare presentation. Hilton offers a product through RCI which is similar to the product offered by Global Resorts Network through Gold Crown Resorts. Guess how much they wanted for the Hilton lifetime membership? $22,895! Plus you have to pay 800 a year in maintenance fees, plus 169 every time you book travel!

With Global Resorts the costs are 2995, NO maintenance fees, and you only pay 299-699 for travel! And you tell me you can't sell this product?

I am doing great marketing this product to timeshare agents and travel agents as this product is the PERFECT downsell to those that cannot afford the 22k for a timeshare. It is all about giving the customer value.

I also market the business side of this by using the GRN Team Builder. To me it is WAY more effective then the Reverse Funnel System. It is only 80 bucks a month vs 299 and it employs Virtual Assistants to close my sales. Like the two that were closed while I was in Vegas! They do all the selling for you so no more prospecting cold calling etc.

This 2 pronged attack is working like a charm. You just need to be confident in your approach. Those that havent made any money here obviously arent trying hard enough!

Chris

877-776-7503

vacationofwealth, Apr 2, 2008 IP
  16. kevinsmith5

kevinsmith5 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys,

So I've been using the Reverse Funnel System for 3 1/2 months and I have made exactly $6,000, no joke, it is real, the money is sitting in my bank account. I won't lie, the ads are a little deceiving in that they make it sound extremely easy! It's not easy, but it's not a complete scam. In case you haven't seen one of the ads, here's one: www.thousanddollarprofits.com/76976

And no I am not Ty Coughlin nor have I ever met him. But I am making money so if you're thinking about doing it the key is this: surround yourself with the right people.

kevinsmith5, Apr 4, 2008 IP
  17. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    I work with by far the BEST home based business oppty in the marketplace. Forget about all these company out there that have bogus products and ebooks. We market a 22 year old product that WILL save the customer tens of thousands of dollars over a lifetime. It is a STAND ALONE product that has sold for triple the price overseas. We also have the greatest sales systems out there. We have systems that do ALL the prospecting, selling, and CLOSING for you. We have a compensation plan that is second to none called PERPETUAL LEVERAGE. You get paid up front and residually. The plan is amazing. You can put this business on autopilot in 2-3 years.

If you are serious and committed about a long term business and want to get involved with a product you can be proud to promote then this is it. WHY would anyone want to spend $20k+ for a timeshare that loses 90% of its value after you buy it when you can buy this membership with a well known timeshare company for a fraction of the price. No maintenance fees, no points, just pay $299-699 per week of travel in 3-5* accommodations. Travel as often as you like and with as many people as you like. It is not per person, but per room.

I have been in the home based business arena for 5 years. I will teach you exactly what it takes to be successful working from home. I WILL mentor you to success. I have the financial incentive to properly train you and make sure you are going to produce. You will join our team which is the best team and will give you all the EXTRA TOOLS you will need to be successful here. I will teach you ways to market this product that sells itself not only retail but to people that have a pre-existing customers who would love to buy it from you.

To go through my fully automated system and to see how professional it is to speak with a Virtual Assistant go to www.getgrntoday.com Leave your name and email address and get our free 60 page ebook which outlines exactly what it takes to be successful from home. Then read on about Global Resorts Network and our business and our product. Then request to speak with a Virtual Assistant. I want you to see exactly how they work as they will be the one CLOSING ALL YOUR SALES FOR YOU! And then asking WHERE DO YOU WANT THE CHECK!

Feel free to contact me also at any time at 877-776-7503
    Success to all!

Chris

vacationofwealth, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  18. lovinglife08

lovinglife08 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a way for the people who might be interested in trying the system without the initial investment. I will set you up a link of your own in my back office where you can track your campaigns. I will pay you $500 for each sale with a one time bonus of $1000 for your second sale only. I have a couple of people who are currently doing this and trying out the system. I will help you find places to advertise and give you all the help you need.If you are interested you can reply in the forum or pm me.

karen
    www.ImprovingYourLifeNow.com

lovinglife08, Apr 15, 2008 IP
  19. dwhuff

dwhuff Active Member

Best Answers:
    Nice affiliate link!!!

Why bother with reverse funnel when you can go straight to priceless possibilities and join directly. You will still need to join global resorts network but priceless possibilities is one marketing system you can use. This is the system reverse funnel uses. There are several others but you won't make much doing what everyone else is doing. build some unique sites of your own to promote the product. GRN is a good product. I own it and use it.

dwhuff, Apr 16, 2008 IP
  20. vacationofwealth

vacationofwealth Peon

Best Answers:
    The best strategy is to use a two prong attack. Attack the biz oppty side with a site like grn team builder where the VA's close the sales for you and then use either a team retail site or the priceless poss site to drive traffic of those interested in buying retail. We are having major success with both strategies. The Reverse Funnel System is full of hype and a lot of buyers remorse type of buyers and would stay away. But in my 5 years in this industry Global Resorts Network is by far the rolls royce of the industry . I love mentoring people to have major success here.

vacationofwealth, Apr 25, 2008 IP