1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The reason seo can work fast

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by american it, Oct 27, 2013.

If u start it off right and do it right u can have a new sites ranking in google in about 2 days
    there many time when I help new clients rank in about a week but u must understand that it all start from keywords then u build from that . so here what I do my first keywords will be one I can rank for fast and get my client traffic right away them just build up from that also link building must be done right it don't take 900000 links to get u there a site with just 5 linkes that is right will get u there

american it, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  2. competent123

competent123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    if its a long sale marketing tactic, dont' you think you should post a few good things first, before starting to this marketing tactic? build some credibility here first, you will get many customers.

competent123, Oct 27, 2013 IP
  3. Cyberchoices

Cyberchoices Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree it's possible to rank with a very small amount of links. It seems as if there's a relationship between the number of links and the keyword difficulty. The easier the keyword the fewer the required links. Also, the higher the PR and relevance of the site the links are coming from, the fewer are required.

Cyberchoices, Oct 28, 2013 IP
  4. american it

american it Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes that right

american it, Oct 28, 2013 IP