1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Not only that, but as usual it looks like this was yet another drive by BS post-a-thon effort by AGS.

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  2. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Oh no. :(

Mia you have resorted to the same old BS "angry young white male with low IQ" mantra, I thought you had grown out of that by now. I thought (of late) that you were beginning to grow up, I was wrong.

You along with others rely too much on things like the 9/1 Commission Report that was a whitewash, you do know who appointed the people to that don't you Mia?

Man they were even going to have Kissenger on the commission until they realised that it would be well too dodgy. :rolleyes:

The commission should have been totally independent, it was far from it, and that is a major problem and will always be until they carry out an independent report.

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  3. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Like I said.. Drive by post-a-thon.

I don't need to rely on a commissions reports having a) lived that day live, and b) having relatives that worked in the WTC that were there that day, saw it, and lived to talk about it.

Reality is much harder to take when you are so far removed from it.

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  4. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    AGS, thanks for ignoring my post, but may I ask you a question..

Has any debunkings from our side ever effected you view on 9/11(no evidence for CD or no missile etc)? Just a slight change? Have you learned anything? Explain why..

latehorn, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  5. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    When the Government select who they want on the 9/11 Omission Report instead of an independent team and there is no public enquiry into the 7/7 London bombings you have to sometimes question why.

You don't, but that is because you're a sheeple mate.

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  6. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    The question wasn't why you don't believe in the official story. Read it again, and answer, thanks. I'm very curious whether if you've actually learned something from the debunking that you didn't respond to or if you refuse to learn new stuff if it's against your view of the world.

I'm gonna to respond to your argument above now, just make sure that you answer the questions I want to have answered.

I think it really doesn't matter how the members of the report is selected. Work is done more time-effective when it's more dictated. We can always check up the details later. I don't see what's so strange about it.

7. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to answer that until you answer me this:

Many people now think that the US Government either took part in the atrocities on 9/11 or allowed it to happen.

Now tell me Mia, why do you not think it doesn't matter if the government appoints the people to head up the investigation?

There are many questions unanswered and we will never find out the complete truth, because if it turned out that the people in positions of trust had done this to it's own people the consequences will be unthinkable.

We'll never agree on this latehorn so it's pretty pointless, you have your beliefs that 9/11 was carried out by 19 hijackers with boxcutters that couldn't even fly Cessna's controlled by a man on a kidney dialysis machine in a cave in the arsehole end of nowhere.

I don't.

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  8. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    I doubt there are any unanswered questions that are not fabricated from a false premise in the first place. Time and again, they are debunked with clear and precise fact. How many questions must be proved lies, how many times must something be debunked, before the young angry white males with low IQs that subscribe to and willfully promote as false information begin to question those who are creating these *made for profit* conspiracies to take advantage of gullible people?

AGS, when do you question the question makers?

GTech, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  9. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Because there's no independent expedition to the North Pole, just because lot's of kids believes in Santa Claus. Do you really think it's fair to force the taxpayers to pay an extra investigation, just because a bunch of truthers want it?

AGS, you are used to answer question and get answers, what's the point with that if you don't consider to comprehend anything in the answers that you get. Why not at least discuss it?
    All your questions or smoking guns that I've seen have been answered. You know this and you ignore it and pretends like nothing have happened. They have been answered and debunked over and over. Yet, you repeat the same questions over and over.

The definition for Idiot is:
    http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=idiot

This may or may not apply to you, just think about it next time before you post a supposed to be "unanswered" question that have been answered a multiple times.

10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    9/11 deserved an independent investigation. Not one where the Government selects who it wants to investigate it for fooks sake.

Kind of reminds me of Dr David Kelly, a dignified man who was about to blow the lid off of the whole WMD lie. He was found dead in the woods just up the road from me in Oxfordshire.
    Blair assigned his mate Lord Hutton to investigate it. :rolleyes:

You could almost say that Kelly was the first victim of the WMD lie thinking about it. :(

Even the Paramedics on the scene say something is wrong with the official BS version of his death.

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  11. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    That's your opinion, I disagree because I think that the 9/11 investigation was good enough, since no alternative theory has so far been able to compete with it.

Now, answer my questions..
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showpost.php?p=2389722&postcount=944

12. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sounds alot like our friends Bill Clinton and his many dead friends....
    like the one who shot himself ....
    ..... in the BACK of his head?..

debunked, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  13. mcfox

mcfox Wind Maker

Best Answers:
    Yeah, the lack of blood on the scene and the one small cut in the ulnar artery (official story, 'slashed wrists') kind of tipped the hand of the assassins. Hint: succinylcholine

mcfox, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  14. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Ah, but there was.

Your initial premise is wrong. When you start with a false premise to begin with, it is pretty easy to assume that everything after that is equally wrong.

Mia, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  15. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for reminding me AGS:

:(

BRUm, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  16. samantha pia

samantha pia Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Sammie bitch slaps AGS, thats sexist:D

samantha pia, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  17. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The problem is, bitch slapping AGS is not fun. It's not a challenge:eek:

Mia, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  18. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't they just hire you to do it, since you obviously already have all the answers? Wait, if they pay you, then you are a govt. employee and therefore it is already a biased job....but if you refuse payment, then that might show bias as well....hmm...AGS is stuck between a rock and a hard place, and doesn't know how to prove himself out of it. Oh wait, you can't.

d16man, Feb 24, 2007 IP
  19. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyones Debunking. This guy goes into great detail on his debunking. His video is one of many challenging the official story, but he does so with a new approach.

So it looks like we have debunking maddness on both sides.

D

bigdoug, Feb 25, 2007 IP
  20. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    It's a very profitable business, for one side. Profit driven conspiracies to sucker money from the gullible.

I slap myself everytime I think of how easy I could have made millions of dollars. I hear that the conspiracy nuts are now attacking each other in some cases, because others that are trying to get in on the profitability of marketing to the mentally challenged are cutting into profits.

GTech, Feb 25, 2007 IP