1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Real Cause of 911?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by yo-yo, Dec 22, 2005.

1. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

my quote made sense, yours did not....questions? I am not sure what you were saying, my quote "it was a joke" is very obvious about what i intended to say...

d16man, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  2. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Say... what?

BRUm, Feb 21, 2007 IP
  3. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
  4. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    latehorn, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  5. Danny Milner

Danny Milner Peon

Best Answers:
    Well I have watched so many documentaries about these sort of things, I think it did happend... "Loose change" made me think a bit differently

Danny Milner, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  6. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    latehorn, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  7. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you have the patience of job, latehorn

lorien1973, Feb 22, 2007 IP
  8. bigdoug

bigdoug Peon

Best Answers:
    bigdoug, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  9. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Great find there Doug.. These kids get owned beyond belief. As someone that works in the telco industry and knows a quite a bit about cell towers, cell phones and cellular technology in general, I can tell you for a fact, that Cell phones, DO work, and have worked in flight for several years, even at high altitude.

You can even pick up 2.4Ghz wifi in some cases at altitude.

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:

LOL

To me it looked like the other way round. The 2 old men from the tractor magazine Popular Mechanics seemed to be the ones that got pwned. :D

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  11. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    A couple of young kids, who did not do any research, present no facts, and have no expert information or interviews pertaining to areas that they know nothing about...

vs.

A magazine that has been around for longer than both of these pre-pubescent teens have been alive, which has presented facts, actual witness testimony, as well as expert testimony on several aspects from scientists specializing in various fields. An un-biased presentation of facts, vs. a couple of "paranoid conspiracy theorists".

Now that I've seen the creators, it is even more obvious that Loose Change is some type of joke meant to feed on the paranoia of people like AGS.

It's really sad when you think about it. This Lent I think I will spend time praying for young angry white males with low IQ's like AGS. You need all the help you can get from where I sit. ;)

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  12. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    The tactics from the LC guys seems to be to ask questions that the PM editors isn't ready for. They didn't have time to check the claim up, so they had to come with a fast non researched answer.

That's why live debates with truthers sucks.

latehorn, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    The truthers still got owned. I think the guys from "Popular Mechanics" said it best when they said, hey, we're journalists that simply presented some facts, talked to experts --- we are not a political magazine.

LC on the other hand has an obvious agenda. PM does not.

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  14. exponent

exponent Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with that. Greed will be our own undoing. For if it werent for greed, there wouldnt be rediculous lawsuits. If it werent for greed, there would be no robberies. If it werent for greed, one person wouldnt kill another over love.

exponent, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  15. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Really? I saw that a different way Mia.

I saw it as 2 old guys bumbling along trying to defend their book "Debunking 9/11 Myths: Why Conspiracy Theories Can't Stand Up to the Facts."
    Popular Mechanics magazine is owned by the Hearst Corporation, senior researcher on the piece Benjamin Chertoff was the cousin of Michael Chertoff, Secretary of the Department of Homeland Security.

No surprise then that they were trying to defend the official fairytale story there then Mia. :rolleyes:

AGS, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  16. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    That's all they ever do, is present questions based upon false foundations.

Questions debunked, proven to be lies, they move to the next and the next and the next. That's why they have to use the name "truther" to mask the fact they are really "liars."

Right, AGS? Never question the conspiracy theorists?

GTech, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  17. d16man

d16man Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you always think it is the other way around...even if you agreed, you wouldn't say that to mia, since you have to keep your reputation alive and well...:D

d16man, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  18. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I don't doubt that.

Again, delusional paranoid conspiracy theorists (AKA angry young white male with low IQ). Everything is a conspiracy to you.

They were not defending anything. They just presented facts backed by expert opinion.

Loose Change on the other hand was created out of the illicit imagination of two angry white (young) males, with low IQs.

Well that is not entirely true. They must have some smarts. They created the video to profit off of the ignorance of people like yourself. I'd say it worked fairly well.

Mia, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  19. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    I've already debunked the cousin claim, AGS. Haven't been bothered to research the company relations yet.

However, I fail to see why some people isn't allowed to write what they want depending on which cousins they have or which company they work for. Why not look at the evidence he present and question it if you think it's lies or bad research?

latehorn, Feb 23, 2007 IP
  20. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Latehorn, you should know by now that AGS didn't come to his beliefs by any rational means, so explaining why he is wrong rationally won't work either. His inability to reply to past debunks made this obvious doesn't it? I'm not surprised he isn't countering this one either. The water is blissfully calm at the pool of ignorance.

lorien1973, Feb 23, 2007 IP