1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Reaction Engine SEO Analysis: opinions requested

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by reactionengine, Aug 7, 2006.

A while back I wrote a tool to analyse various aspects of a page/site. It's recently been totally rewritten, and I'm interested in any opinions/feedback.

Try the tool at http://www.reactionengine.com/

Maybe not an advanced enough tool for many of the posters here, but hopefully you may find something of value.

There are no ads, affiliate links or pushing of services of any kind. It's just a tool that is hopefully of some use to people, and has helpful information (although there's a lot of content still to be written!).

Thanks for reading :)

reactionengine, Aug 7, 2006 IP
  2. Off Da HuyChoK

Off Da HuyChoK Peon

Best Answers:
    says my site hyperky.com is down..

Off Da HuyChoK, Aug 9, 2006 IP
  3. reactionengine

reactionengine Peon

Best Answers:
    That's a bit odd, it works for me. Can you try it again? Perhaps it was a temporary connection problem from my server to yours.

reactionengine, Aug 10, 2006 IP
  4. db4t

db4t Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tool. I think you still have not finished it yet.

db4t, Aug 11, 2006 IP
  5. ChildeRoland

ChildeRoland Peon

Best Answers:
    I tested it out and it's a fairly decent tool. You could improve the look and feel a bit to make it easier to scan through, but other than that it's not bad. Much of the information contained isn't going to help someone that knows what they're doing much if at all, but would be good for newbs.

I give it a C+ for someone that is well versed and a A- for someone who doesn't as it will definately give the newbs some insight and ideas for improvements.

ChildeRoland, Aug 11, 2006 IP