1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, you're right it was the cache.
    I cleared mine after bookmarking a page and then cleared the cache. now when i click on the bookmark it goes to my homepage.
    very cool.
    thanks Simon.

(now all i have to do is to get all my users to clear their cache) :)

johnhold, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  2. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Peon

Best Answers:
    in your index.php file,
    change
    <input id="____' . $_config['url_var_name'] . '" type="text" size="80" name="' . $_config['url_var_name'] . '" value="' . $_url . '" />'

to:
    <input disabled id="____' . $_config['url_var_name'] . '" type="text" size="80" name="' . $_config['url_var_name'] . '" value="' . $_url . '" />'

Lord_Anubis, Oct 19, 2007 IP
    XTreMe likes this.
  3. XTreMe

XTreMe Banned

Best Answers:
    its working fine;)
    thanks friend green rep added to you.
    can you help me more please? i want to add adsense ad under url box how can i do this?

XTreMe, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  4. Lord_Anubis

Lord_Anubis Peon

Best Answers:
    under the url bar put your code after <br /><hr />
    http://www.freeproxytemplates.com/adversal-adbrite-proxy/

if you want it below the entire box pm me & I will give you the code, check my sig link & browse to a site to understand what I mean.

Edit: you don't wanna put adsense on the proxified pages, use Adbrite, Canep, adversal, etc.. instead.

Lord_Anubis, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  5. The Emirates Gallastico

The Emirates Gallastico Banned

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, a little advice with proxies and Adsense.

I've just bought two off DP members and they've been relatively successful (should earn what I paid for them within a week), anyways I'm currently using Adsense on the homepage and want to start more, but don't want the Adsense account to be banned after I've accumulated a lot, so: does Google ban your Adsense if 99% of the revenue is from proxy sites? Not shown on the proxified pages, just the proxy homepage.

Thanks for your help :)

The Emirates Gallastico, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  6. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    There are currently no reviews because we just finished the public version of the script and haven't completely gone public. As to the price your quoting, thats only for the package that includes all of the plugins we offer for a single domain. That is why we offer those 9 different plugins separately with individual prices if you don't want them all.

Again we just came out and are testing things out with a few people before we get ready for everyone. As the to proxy script itself without any plugins, we offer that for free in the download page of our site. The only thing that costs are the plugins, not the actual proxy script we have enhanced. So anybody could use the proxy script to see how they like it and all the features it has.

The only thing we sell are the plugins, the working proxy script is available for anyone to download and test out to see if the like the features and speed of the proxy script but the plugins will just make the proxy script do many different things.

Our proxy script was originated from Phproxy but because the person who made that script is no longer active we decided to modify the script adding curl and many other things to it. We have not looked at Happy Proxy's main script and am not even sure if he provides it unencoded, feel free to look at our source code.

bemaniso, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  7. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have just tried one of your demo sites (that has all the plugins installed, aparently) so let me do the first review then....

Myspace: can login but can't post bulletins. It boots you back to the login screen with the "you must be logged in" error

facebook: cant log in at all, boots you back to unproxified login screen

Youtube: videos dont load at all, just white space where player shoud be.

Would have tried more sites but at this point your server stopped responding.

Sorry to be negative dude but for a $350 proxy script I would expect it to do somthing above and beyone what the free scripts can do, and it appears it cant. In fact phproxy with some modifications from this forum will do more.

lanmonkey, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  8. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    I concur, I had a lot of the same problems unfortunately..

alfredn, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  9. NaNar

NaNar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I had to add this into all my htaccess files to stop hotlinking. That mod didn't work at all in the first post. This has stopped it totally.

RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^http://(.+\.)?domain\.com/ [NC]
    RewriteCond %{HTTP_REFERER} !^$
    RewriteRule .*.(jpe?g|gif|bmp|png|avi|mpeg|mp3)$ /images/image.jpg [L] 

Code (markup):
    Replace the domain with your domain name and the .com with your tld

And put whatever image you want for image.jpg.

NaNar, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  10. johnhold

johnhold Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks Shady, I'll give that a shot.

johnhold, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  11. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    To lanmonkey and alfredn I just tried facebook and youtube on both proxies and they seem to be working but as for myspace.com, I am looking into the problem right now and it will be fixed very soon. To anyone interested if one of the sites change or something breaks, once we fix the problem we will provide all of our customers with a new updated script.

Heres some screenshots of youtube and facebook working for proxie.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and heres for p-r-o-x-y
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I just took those pictures right now and both demo proxies seem to be up fully working with no problems.

If you could provide with a little more info on what browsers and versions your using we will be glad to fix any problems. Again this is why we havent gone public because we need to test things out with a few people.

12. nick-a

nick-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    I keep thinking I might buy a proxy script to replace the modified centralised phproxy I run, but ioncube really puts me off. What am I supposed to do when I want to update something quickly?

nick-a, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  13. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    What is ioncube really? I like this script bemaniso is talking about but the price and the amount of files that need to be lugged from site to site seem to be my downsides of it; other than that, the other functionalities are rather a plus. One thing I do like about phproxy is that I only need one file to run everything (I got rid of the other 2 files, their fairly pointless anyway).

alfredn, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  14. nick-a

nick-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ioncube encrypts php source code. So if you want to add something to it for your users, fix a bug, or whatever, you're absolutely stuffed. It can be decoded by some people, but at a price.

nick-a, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  15. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    You can edit many things very quickly example:

editing template or include form - those are unencoded and could easily be edited by opening index.inc.php and form.php and simply editing the html code

editing any of the proxy $_flags and $_frozen_flags, labels on homepage or proxies page, enabling or disabling a plugin and editing any plugin option can all be done via the admin panel. (There is a demo of admin panel on the bottom of /demo page of our site if you want to check it out)

adding your custom made template is almost as easy as transfering your phproxies index.inc.php to proxily's one just have to edit a few options and you have you own template on proxily's that was originally made for phproxy.

As for editing the plugins we encode, we use the same plugins for our network proxies so if something breaks or needs to be updated we will fix the problem as fast as we can and provide the updated file to anyone who purchases the plugins.

What other things were you planning on updating that Ioncube stops from doing?

16. alfredn

alfredn Peon

Best Answers:
    That totally killed my interested, thanks for telling me that. Does Happy Proxy encode too?

alfredn, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  17. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    Yup Happy Proxy encodes their plugins too. I got a question about Happy Proxy if anyone has it, do they encode their entire script so none of the source is visible or if the don't then what files are visible?

18. cheerio

cheerio Peon

Best Answers:
    Myspace works fine for me on p-r-o-x-y.net
    [​IMG]

cheerio, Oct 19, 2007 IP
  19. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    plus it's a script you have running on your server that could be doing absolutly anything at all and you would have no way of knowing cas you cant see the source and never will. Its obvious this script will send information to his server so he can keep tabs on the licenses being used but it could be collecting and sending any information, you would never know cas its encrypted.

Isnt the proxy market too saturated for another overpriced proxy script? They are just modifications of free scripts anyway (usually phproxy) and the most useful mods are already available for free on the various forums.

I think Ill pass on this for the same reasons I passed on happy proxy.

20. lanmonkey

lanmonkey Active Member

Best Answers:
    Entire script.

Its full price is $800 too I think.