1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Proxy Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'General Business' started by antman, Jul 14, 2007.

1. mentos

mentos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    FYI
    its will slow down a bit

mentos, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    smatts9 likes this.
  2. bemaniso

bemaniso Peon

Best Answers:
    I would think they tend to go down, like on weekends because everyone is out of school and away from work enjoying their vacation so they don't really need to use the proxies.

bemaniso, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  3. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Whoa, i find it difficult to have an overall average of 3%. How d'ya get it upto 6-8%? :eek:

anions, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    smatts9 likes this.
  4. NaNar

NaNar Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Anions,

Sent you a pm. I really like Aweber. It's well worth the monthly fee. I get about 100-150 new users a day using it :)

I currently have a lot of stuff turned off (like most free emailing domains) and I have not had one complaint about spamming via my proxies! woot
    ------------------------------------------------
    Ps - if anyone is interested in this theme, two sponsor slots availabe (will be released later today)
    http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=565729 demo of it is here www.urlanon.com/demo

NaNar, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    anions and smatts9 like this.
  5. Jarmas

Jarmas Banned

Best Answers:
    Jarmas, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  6. resuccess

resuccess Peon

Best Answers:
    whats proxy? i have no idea. but it sounds important from what you guys are talking about

resuccess, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    smatts9 likes this.
  7. BigJonnyB

BigJonnyB Peon

Best Answers:
    a proxy is a site that you use to get around school/work filters. So if a school blocks myspace, you can go to a proxy, put the address in, and view myspace.
    JB

BigJonnyB, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  8. ColorWP.com

ColorWP.com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proxy_bypass#Web_proxy

ColorWP.com, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    smatts9 likes this.
  9. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Apparently you dont know about them and are not interested in knowing - otherwise you'd have looked it up in the 10 secs it took you to make that post. I wonder why you are posting about it then ...umm...padding your post c.. ?..

anions, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  10. omidse

omidse Peon

Best Answers:
    cool after 2005 replies on this thread all talking about proxies
    now we have a new question
    ;)

omidse, Nov 21, 2007 IP
    smatts9 likes this.
  11. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    Would anyone be interested in Advertising their banner on my Topsite
    200-400 Uniques a day. The banner would displayed across the Listing in this order
    10,15,25,35 It would be on the page multiple times...
    The site is my sig. You view the site live and see the banner spot.
    This is some Ad-inventory I cant seem fill. I'm willing to refund your money if you don't recieve any traffic for the first 48 hours. (Taste tester)
    I was thinking $20 but not sure..willing to go lower....
    Unless someone can tell me great adsense alternative that will has proxy related ads. The ad breaks will go empty. So have no choice it seems to sell it myself. :(

Dollar, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  12. xpsave

xpsave Peon

Best Answers:
    Canep Media is not bad although the payout is not much.

xpsave, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  13. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is proxy related ads? If its not proxy relate no one will click on it anyways.

Dollar, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  14. Dollar

Dollar Active Member

Best Answers:
    <delete>

Dollar, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  15. cmonkey

cmonkey Peon

Best Answers:
    the income is very volatile.

cmonkey, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  16. Vadym

Vadym Peon

Best Answers:
    I've worked with Canep Media. By the end of the 1st week, they started blocking about 95% of my impressions. Even though I do only carry US/UK/Canadian traffic.

I stick with AdBrite.

Anyways, since the ads are harder to click, my clicks have been cut to a 3rd of my original clicks. Time to make more networks to hold my earnings.

Vadym, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  17. nick-a

nick-a Active Member

Best Answers:
    In a day or so I'll be launching a fully automated proxy hosting platform, just finishing up a couple of things at the moment, like adding more themes. Basically, you get a proxy hosting control panel, chose a username and password, login, enter the domain names, chose a layout, enter your adsense ID, paste some topsite buttons, click Add, and the site's instantly online (as long as the nameservers have been set). You can change layouts, add/remove domains, change adsense id's etc all in real time. Sites will work with youtube, myspace etc, html encryption etc

It's under the same terms as my free proxy hosting offer in case anyone's interested... PM me if interested, and I'll send the url out when it's ready.

nick-a, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  18. killafawk

killafawk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have a proposal for all you proxy owners out there... I am looking to expand my proxy empire and looking for a small joint venture with someone else. I normally wouldn't want one for this but Right now my current earnings are needed for PPC field i am trying out. Normally every 7 days i sell a proxy for 450$ (1 site) and make around 2,000$ a month doing it. But.. The method i use could use a lot more domains so this is in an investment for anyone who is interested.

I need someone who can manage domains for me as well as put money down towards 50-100 new .info domains every month. I handle the rest and You get 30% of the profit. With 100 more domains added to my technique its possible we could pull 2,000$ each every month. The problem is i am so busy i don't have time to register 100 domains when ever i can so this is where you would come in, register domains point them to my server and thats it.

You pay for the domains though so the amount of domains you buy will reflect how much you earn, say you spend 200$ for domains this month you will see approx, 135$ a week. or off every sale of 450$. In two weeks you have made your money back plus 70$ then 2 weeks after that you will bring in 340$ for the month, if you invest another 200$ in domains the next month your still 140$ ahead and by then your earnings could increase to 200$ a week. etc etc. If anyone is interested Please pm me, no one under 10 itrader pm me i will not even consider you.

thanks.

killafawk, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  19. Jiddin

Jiddin Banned

Best Answers:
    Is anyone interested in banner advertising on my proxy network (click the link in my signature and you'll be taken to one of the sites in my network)?

The network is currently 6 site, each getting between 3500 to 10000 unique's a month (double that for non-unique figures).

I run OpenAds to display one banner on the results page of every proxy site in the network (therefore every single proxy page displays this banner space).

I can weight the banners between 1-10. A banner with a weight of 2 will display twice as many times as a banner with a weight of 1.....a banner with a weight of 10 will display 10 times more than a banner with a weight of 1 etc....

If there is interest I am initially thinking of offering weekly spots of $1 for a weighted 1 banner, up to $10 for a weighted 10 banner.

Obviously using this method I cannot guarantee how many displays you will have, only that your banner will display more or less frequently than others. Banners are limited to the standard 468x60 format and I would appreciate it if you hosted the image please.

If you are interested, please PM me.

I would start a thread myself, but as I am new to DigitalPoint my account is still restricted.

Jiddin, Nov 21, 2007 IP
  20. anions

anions Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I'm interested, PM me.

Btw, anyone have a slow day yesterday? I had a very poor day - same no of total impressions(slightly higher even) but the total earnings were less than 50% :eek: :eek:

anions, Nov 21, 2007 IP