1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Point of Differentiation in your Business

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Jake The Competition Man, Mar 22, 2015.

I think that this point, exactly, the point of differentiation, is what can really make your business successful or a total failure.

About myself, I created a brand, a logo, with a motto and a very clear way to understand the problems and give the suggestions to solve them.

This is the Point of Differentiation, a concise point of differentiation that a niche market truly values and understands. Anyway, something that really makes you different or unique between other similar businesses.

What is your point of differentiation? Let's discuss!

2. Shasta Arenburg

Shasta Arenburg Peon

Best Answers:
    When marketing your event-planning business, identify the key points of difference between your company and the competition.Your marketing can improve your position in a competitive industry.Points of difference are the individual characteristics of a product or service that establish differentiation. In order to gain a competitive advantage from points of difference, they must be benefits that your consumers strongly, uniquely and positively associate with your product.

Shasta Arenburg, Mar 22, 2015 IP