1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The PDF Method!

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by ifalaye, Sep 6, 2020.

Hello friends.

Since I tried this method, I will share it because a lot of people ask for it.

For people using this method sorry guys but SHARING IS CARING.

The method is simple.

First, you need to go to Google and type this: site: edu "allowed file types"
    This is to find websites that allow you to upload PDF. You can change edu to any extension you want, like gov, etc.

You will get many websites.

Go through them one by one and try to upload your PDF. The upload button should be there. Any website that doesn't have the upload button just close it, it won't work.

Once your PDF is uploaded, copy the link and see if it's working. Some websites redirect to 404. You should try it in several browsers because sometimes the pdf works in one browser and others not.

After that you already have your PDF link. Go on and index. I don't have a method for this.

You see? It is easy
    That's all folks.

Good luck.

ifalaye, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think you've missed out some of details.
    • Does the pdf have links back to my site?
    • Do I need a different pdf every time I upload so that I don't get a duplicate content penalty?
    • What effort is needed to get the pdf indexed by the search engines?

sarahk, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    @ifalaye slide share is one of the best example what you are saying. Good for traffic generation if PDF or other documents are informative and you are submitting good details according to your keywords when submitting or sharing.

@sarahk I dont think we can get any backlinks from PDF .... according to me you can get backlinks from your profile because these types of sites accepting multiple types of document like image, PDF, word, power point etc.

So according to me its just profile link building way ...... and you can get good response if submitting informative documents or PDF there. These types of site's DA and PA is also very good so if we will regular activities by submitting different types of PDF thee then can get attentions from people and big search engines also.

seomanualsubmission, Sep 6, 2020 IP
  4. muratback

muratback Active Member

Best Answers:
    What's simple .edu sites ?

muratback, Sep 8, 2020 IP
  5. praetserge

praetserge Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is a decent method indeed.

praetserge, Oct 2, 2020 IP