1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The overall best affiliate programs to promote

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SCOBAHCAN, Dec 17, 2013.

(as the affiliate area will Not let me in as it says I have too few privileges (whatever that means) I am forced to find a know that area that I think may be suitable.

Hi I have been vigorously promoting SBI’s five pillar affiliate program for six months now and it has not shown any results as yet but I will continue to promote it but maybe instead of putting in 15- 20 hours per week I may only put it 10 or so.

I must find another way of making an income and as I am on disability I would like to find out a few of the other affiliate programs out there that are residual and pay a good commission as well as having very good success rates. I would also like them to have good support and a multitude of tools pre-written letters as well as other ways of promoting them.

So if anybody knows any other good affiliate programs please let me know.

Thank you Craig ____ (seasons greetings to all)

SCOBAHCAN, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  2. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So you spent 10 hours per week for 26 weeks (260 hours) promoting a product that hasn't made you $.01? Either you are not promoting the product properly or the product just isn't in demand. There's a difference in giving up and moving on. Perhaps it's your time to move on to the next project.

Last edited: Dec 17, 2013
    NetStar, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Dec 17, 2013 IP
  4. PPC_SuperMaster

PPC_SuperMaster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, if your website has great audience - the results are really poor. Personally I work with Chitika - it doesn't suit every one but for some people it's great.

PPC_SuperMaster, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  5. odyfamr

odyfamr Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at dubli network, if you have any questions about out or would like to see some video on the program email me at www.dublivb.com there is an email me link and i will respond from that . You can create an free account at the same site that will give you a chance to see what the customer side is all about. This is one of the best programs that i have seen in the last 10 years. Also the marking materials and training tools are the best.

odyfamr, Dec 19, 2013 IP
  6. shorte.st

shorte.st Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Hi mate,
    If you have traffic on your webiste I will help you to turn it into money - simply drop me a line and I will take care of the rest :)
    My affiliation will work much better.

shorte.st, Dec 20, 2013 IP