1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The OutSourceBot Review - 100% Total Scam

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Shoe ButtBack, Aug 22, 2013.

Hey guys,

I would like to inform everyone regarding an SEO company that claims legit but has proven to be 100% scam. I've tried using theoutsourcebot.com for two months now and they have done nothing but lied to me. The head of the company is Vibhu. First of all, I don't even know if there actually is a company. It could be just him doing the whole BS scheme. After two months, I am STILL waiting to see ANYTHING that was done to improve my keyword ranks. I've been asking him to send over all of the material that was worked on since the beginning. Every single time I asked him, he said, "I will send it over to you today". He said this 10 times now. He is a total liar and manipulator. He now changed his domain to "theseoreports.com" to stay under the radar. The tool he uses has been pre-developed and stolen. Its a simple tool that crawls rankings for a keyword and dumps a report for webmasters to see. The scam behind this tool is that it ONLY shows when keywords move up, it does not show when keywords move down. So for example, if your keyword "my keyword" ranked 18, moved up to 16 on wednesday, then back down to 20 on thursday, it will show 16(+2). It won't show that it moved down. The fluctuation of keywords moving up and down on Google is something that occurs every day. He claims that if ONE day, your keyword moves up by a rank or two, it is due to the work that HE HAS DONE... hahahah.. unbelievable. I just don't understand how he can still be doing this. Please BE AWARE of this domain and this company. Do no pay him a penny. Report him wherever you can. Lets stop this scam.

Thank You

Shoe ButtBack, Aug 22, 2013 IP
  2. Vibhu Gauba

Vibhu Gauba Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Who so ever you are let me know your website so i can post here all the work done for your website. Its very easy to post such stupid reviews on the forums but at least post with some facts.

As far as the reporting system is concerned, you in next 10 year cannot code one like that. We are using a third party rank tracking system from myseotool.com

When a keyword fall its because of us ( SEO's ) But when the keywords move up then its not because of us !!! LOL I never changed the domain to stay under the radar you fool. See again.

Vibhu Gauba, Sep 4, 2013 IP
  3. Lawyermarketing1

Lawyermarketing1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I totally agree with how this guy is a scam. He offers a 15 day trial but and sets up automatic charges through PayPal. Nothing gets done and then you just get charged. He won't let you know of anything and he actually had my site blocked by Google with all of the spammy links they set up. I'm in the process of losing my client because of him. I will be reporting him to as many places as I possibly can based on what he did. Vibhu is definitely the person I had been speaking with. Stay as far away from The OutsourceBot and Vibhu Gauba as possible.

Lawyermarketing1, Dec 13, 2013 IP
  4. Marius Vanwoerden

Marius Vanwoerden Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi all I'm glad there is something said about the RIP-OFF practices of this guy. He lies to people makes promises without even thinking of doing it. He took money from my paypal account after I candled his service. Paypal or Vibha would not return the stolen money (Shame on Paypal aswell) This person (it is not a company) did never do a thing for me. With his lies and empty promises he took $500. from me. It's a total scam. I wish I could warn more people not to become his victim. I belief he will get his part some day.

Marius Vanwoerden, May 3, 2014 IP