1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The order of the words in a key phrase

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by wisam74us, Jan 12, 2006.

HI
    I was trying last days to target a phrase suggest link which seems to have good estimation through overture
    but when I make a good position with MSN I was surprised that I get no traffic
    then I check it again ... every thing ok but it seems that overture sometimes reverse the order of the words and I think the good phrase was link suggest

I don t know If my assuming is right and I hope to hear from you

wisam74us, Jan 12, 2006 IP
  2. eWESTPost

eWESTPost Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, Overture reverse the order to the largest one. If "kill bird" get more serch than "bird Kill" then Overture combines them and list them as "Kill bird"

eWESTPost, Jan 13, 2006 IP
  3. wisam74us

wisam74us Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don t think so cause overture view suggest link to be the largest .. but the reality is that link suggest is the one

wisam74us, Jan 13, 2006 IP
  4. wisam74us

wisam74us Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It seems that link suggest nor suggest link are not a traffic dragger phrase .. both of them didn t work
    But would any body tell me where did I miss .. overture says that it is 500 000 phrase but actually it doesn t seem to be 5 phrase

wisam74us, Jan 14, 2006 IP