1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Official Payza Support Thread [Abandoned by Payza]

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Payza Team, May 25, 2012.

1. nnppop

nnppop Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for support but Previously you had gone away.No support For months.

nnppop, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  2. shobi

shobi Member

Best Answers:
    My account was restricted on 14 march, They said me to contact for reassessment of funds after 60 days, After 60 days passed on 14 May, i contacted on 18 May. No reply yet after 20 days.
    When will Payza return my money or even reply to the ticket.

Here is the ticket id LHD-540-61251

shobi, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  3. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi hopeful21,

Hang on in there, the Verification team is working hard to get to your documents. Remember that to keep the priority in our queue avoid sending any more tickets concerning verification unless otherwise instructed.

Warm regards,
    Marco

Payza Team, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  4. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi shobi,

I forwarded your support ticket to the appropriate department in charge of looking into these kinds of issues. Should not be much longer before you hear back from us.

Thanks fro your patience!
    Marco

Payza Team, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  5. Dhy

Dhy Peon

Best Answers:
    Ticket ID: VGG-498-34146
    Subject: Re: Transfering my CC from my deactivated accnt to my current account
    Department: Credit Card Support
    Type: Issue
    Priority: High

Please try to followup. This ticket has been submitted on May 18. Ten more days and it is one month pending already.

Dhy, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  6. zuly

zuly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just closed my payza account, after getting no help from them after being scammed, they even threatened me for exchanging currency, but I would like to hear an explanation of how I should get my money. Ever since the transformation to the amazing Payza, check withdraw is no longer available and of course my country doesn't support credit card withdraw.

My advice to anyone using this site is to run away
    , use something else, Moneybookers seems to be a good alternative, low fees and a lot of countries are supported. And guess what, their support actually replies to tickets.

zuly, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  7. stratulatovidiu

stratulatovidiu Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, the deposit can be made by credit card? will be able to deposit? please tell me when will be the approximate method to deposit with the card

stratulatovidiu, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  8. yon2206

yon2206 Peon

Best Answers:
    i have transfered you money a month ago now to credit my account but i didnt get it yet.when i spoke to the support ,they told me that they dont see the transfer,so i have to send you the receipt of the transfer.this is what i did 2 days ago.can you tell me if you get the file...the id ticket is:

OVJ-707-10698 or UKJ-391-60424

yon2206, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  9. insomniack

insomniack Peon

Best Answers:
    I have witdrew amount 20days before. After your getting an email at 23rd of May saying you have transfered amount. I still dont have it. And you are telling me through pm that it is transfered on 25th. Dont care who is lying here but you even can not answer me the simplest questions like from which bank was it sent. Wanted to get answer by phone but I cant get any answer to phone calls or i cant wait enough bcs i am calling outside US and you are not paying the phone costs.

I want to know; will you really send that amount to my bank account or you are just cheating me? When is it going to be paid?

insomniack, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  10. Payza Team

Payza Team Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi yon2206,

I forwarded this to our Banking Support who have reported your transaction. You will hear back from our Treasury shortly to confirm your funds get credited.

Kind regards,
    Marco

Payza Team, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  11. hopeful21

hopeful21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,I received an email from your verification team Tayyab that they have received my verification documents and it has been approved. He said my account is now verified. But when I checked my account, it is still in Unverified status. My previous ticket is CIT-358-98266. Please advise what is going on and have my account status changed to Verified. Thank you.

hopeful21, Jun 8, 2012 IP
  12. John Smitch

John Smitch Peon

Best Answers:
    I hope the credit card processing is up soon. Need to make some urgent payments, and I can only fund from credit card.

John Smitch, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  13. adithyan

adithyan Guest

Best Answers:
    We do not have India in the Bank wire list ?? do you support india..

When i go for verification of CC, it says "We're under maintenance for Creditcard verification "

whats happening ??

adithyan, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  14. abby79

abby79 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI payza,
    please take down my reference number : 42BFB-272DE-B9761, of my dispute against this cheater known as Ali salem. His Payza id is : alisalem2051@gmail.com. This guy cheated me by befriending me and promised to exchange LR with AP. As taking into his words consideration and taking undue advantage of good reputation of Payza , this certain con individual cheated me of 24$. Kindly freeze his account and make sure that these kinds of cheaters dont cheat us in future.
    Regards.
    Abhijit Rudra.

abby79, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  15. abby79

abby79 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Marco,
    Kindly take some action in this dispute so that I can get my money back as soon as possible and freeze the account of the above cheater, so that this type of person dont cheat innocent and vulnerable people on the internet taking undue advantage of the good reputation of Payza. I have filed the dispute within 10 minutes of this guys cheating me of my money.
    Regards
    Abhijit.
    Dispute reference number is:42BFB-272DE-B9761 .

abby79, Jun 9, 2012 IP
  16. lordgiap

lordgiap Member

Best Answers:
    Hi I would like to verify my account but seems credit card not working. Please help me its urgent.

Thanks!

lordgiap, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  17. Kendothpro

Kendothpro Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi there
    I received a communication from your staff that "I cannot add funds from a third party to my account"...
    I was not "loading funds", I sent the 50$ to verify my business account, and nowhere in your verification process does it state that the sending account must have the same name of the business

Now I have 50$ of my own money floating around that have not been added to my account, 2 months being late in verification (and still showing up as unverified), not to mention that I can't verify the account via check withdrawal (not available) and credit card of course requires the same business name

Could you please just verify the account and credit back my 50$? I have it verified with any other payment service, why do you have to make it impossible?

Kendothpro, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  18. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Seriously, its even taking longer to get support from Payza, and Alertpay already was a mess... Seems that they just changed their name, nothing more...

Also, the higher fees for "risky industries" is ridiculous. I would say that Payza is more risky than my own website, which has been alive and paying for 4 years. The only reason I have not quit them is because I have a few countries who - unhappely - relying on them since Paypal cannot provide their needs.

Very unsatisfied.

BuxP, Jun 10, 2012 IP
  19. rae081

rae081 Member

Best Answers:
    Was not aware that alertpay even had a name change... Gotta check this out.

rae081, Jun 11, 2012 IP
  20. Susana1976

Susana1976 Peon

Best Answers:
    HI There,

I was thinking to add Payza as payment gateway for my business but now after seeing this kind of ridiculous support, I doubt I'll use this anymore.

Ticket ID: JAR-912-86218
    Ticket ID: WVE-524-94380
    Ticket ID: JSS-649-39534

Not even one ticket is properly answered..

My funds are struck from months now and you people don't care to respond to simple mail?

DEposit/Reference code: ALPGBX594955 Funding Method: Bank transfer Amount: £64 Bank remitted from: HSBC Bank London-UK

This is how you treat your customer?

Keep sending e-mails and no answer. Reply me for god sake.

Thanks

Susana

Susana1976, Jun 11, 2012 IP