1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The official "I'm pissed Ad Blocking isn't working" thread...

Discussion in 'Publisher Network' started by SkiRat44, Apr 21, 2006.

First let me start off by saying that I'm very pleased with YPN so far, and think it's much better than Google. I understand that YPN is in beta testing phase, so I want to extend a bit of grace for that reason. However....

I HATE HAVING CRAPPY PAYING ADS ON MY SITE!!!!!

Especially since ad blocking was working before their big update. Now it's been close to a month, and they still haven't figured it out.....c'mon Yahoo let's get it going so we can all make more money - including you guys!!!!! :)

SkiRat44, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  2. Panchovilla

Panchovilla Peon

Best Answers:
    It's rather annoying..because today i'm seeing ads very annoying as I've took a ss of the ad shown here at DP..

Attached Files:

• wtf.JPG
      wtf.JPG
      File size:
      10.7 KB
      Views:
    Panchovilla, Apr 21, 2006 IP
  3. xboxundone

xboxundone Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I wish ad blocking would work also as i still make decent money but i know i would make more if i could get rid of some of the sorry or irrelevant ads!

xboxundone, Apr 23, 2006 IP
  4. jmaresca2006

jmaresca2006 Peon

Best Answers:
    yes i have noticed this too. i tried blocking the irrelevant ads to help weed out the bad targeting and was unable to do so. just send them a comment from you ypn control panel. i am sure they want the ad blocking to work. especially if they are trying to tidy up the ads being served

jmaresca2006, Apr 24, 2006 IP