1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling The No BS Content Service

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Jezlad, Jan 14, 2012.

No BS Content Service

The No BS Content Service is just that. Pure, perfectly written, SEO optimized articles written or rewritten to your specifications with one aim in mind - bringing more traffic to your website.

I'm English, I write content for my own websites and enjoy high rankings and plenty of traffic. Why do I do this then you might ask? It’s simple really - I enjoy writing, I enjoy learning and I enjoy pleasing you my client.

What Do I Need

To write or rewrite you a top drawer article I need two things. First of all I need two keywords, a primary and a secondary. Then I need payment.

What Do You Get?

The first thing you get is a 30 year old website administrator with a flair for the English language labouring over a keyboard. If that alone isn't enough to stir the loins you'll get a perfectly written, grammatically correct masterpiece. Not only will this article draw in thousands of eager consumers waving their wallets like a rampaging hate mob it’ll pull in a lot of phrase-to-broad searches. I do my homework folks, I fill my work with theme words related to your niche. LSI baby, your arsenals secret weapon.

What? LSI? Is that an STI?

No, LSI isn’t a sexually transmitted infection. It stands for latent semantic indexing and it’s used by search engines to return relevant pages by theme.
    This is the clincher, this is the defining factor that puts you at the top of the searches. This puts you in the penthouse suite with the top hookers (okay I made that bit up).

For a full guide on LSI and how it's relevant check out the wiki.

I'll spend the first half hour of my assignment running your keywords through my special script. It'll pull up hundreds of theme words relevant to your niche that I can then place in your masterpiece for maximum exposure and lots of search string traffic you didn't expect.

My Experience and Availabilty

I've been writing professionally for a few years now, I own many websites including blogs and forums. I have basic coding knowledge and the tenacity of a pitball chewing your leg. I get things done.

I own a large forum of 30k people, spending many hours each week grinding out moderation duties and server side administration. How then is this relevantb to you? It means I work from home, I'm always available and my turnaround time is fast.

No BS Samples

http://www.acneonline.org/baby-acne - Baby Acne

The No BS Rates

Please contact me for my rates. I charge more than the average Indian rewriter masquerading as a content creator. This allows me to spend more time on your piece, allows me to revise it, recheck it and ensure the keyword placement, density, LSI and message is crystal clear.

You want an ROI right? I'll give you it.

Paypal only

Jezlad, Jan 14, 2012 IP
  2. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'd just like to let everyone know that my latest batch of work on Baby Acne and Marijuana has now been completed. My schedule is clear for further assignments.

Here's an example of one http://www.acneonline.org/baby-acne

Jezlad, Jan 25, 2012 IP
  3. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    My schedule is once again clear. Hit me up for some seriously effective articles. My work ranks.

Jezlad, Jan 29, 2012 IP
  4. Jezlad

Jezlad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    After a hiatus of several years and change of career I've once again decided to write.

Get at me!

Jezlad, Sep 11, 2017 IP