1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The new Resident Evil games are garbage...

Discussion in 'Games' started by Johnny Mnemonic, Aug 31, 2021.

Cut content in the remakes ain't cool, Capcom. When fans demand remakes of classics, they expect a lot of care and passion from you people. Yes?

Also, in general, RE has become so stupid with merchants selling you stuff. The principal idea of survival horror games is that you make every little thing you find, count. No one should give you weaponry...

And I hate how they recast different actors to play Chris, and so on. It really does zap away whatever personality they had been building up. And the storylines they're involved with, also suck. They really do seem stuck on impressive ideas, to the point where cyborgs and vampires are involved in the lore today.

Johnny Mnemonic, Aug 31, 2021 IP
  2. Farmer93

Farmer93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I completely agree. Capcom is in vain experimenting with its main series.

Farmer93, Aug 31, 2021 IP
  3. Johnny Mnemonic

Johnny Mnemonic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Capcom is working on a RE4 remake, which is kind of pointless because RE4 is already on everything.

I think they intend to connect it to the RE3 remake, so this will reveal that the Las Plagas are created from the Nemesis virus. But I can see Capcom cutting out so much content, to speed up the development.

Johnny Mnemonic, Sep 1, 2021 IP