1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The movie of Geert Wilders, what to expect of it and what do you fear?

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ajaxrdam, Mar 9, 2008.

1. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    What part of "it's okay to kill people for causing corruption in the land" don't you understand?

That's not controversial. That's as retarded as denying the sun. It's as retarded as telling Neil Armstrong he didn't walk on the moon.

There are holocaust museums where you can see all the evidence you could ever want.

There's a video on Youtube that shows some idiot denying the holocaust on Jerry Springer. Jerry Springer's parents are holocaust survivors.

Arguing over an interpretation of "corruption in the land" is something Muslims should be doing already in Islamic countries.

Obviously that dialog is failing to take place because every single Islamic country murders apostates. No muslim on this forum has ever condemned it. The terrorists use that verse in the Koran to justify the murders they commit.

Wilders is showing where the terrorists get the justification from the Koran to do what they do. It's not his job to correct the terrorists. It's the job of Muslims. It's the job of the Muslims to speak out against the clerics that use "corruption in the land" as justification for their calls to murder.

But, then again, they elected the terrorists. They put these clerics in charge.

KalvinB, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  2. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    The Israelis also elected terrorists, so by your logic it is also ok to kill Israel civillians.

ThraXed, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  3. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't see Israel targeting civilians.

KalvinB, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  4. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone else does, it's because you're sick and don't see Muslims as civillians. Your views are incredibly similar to the terrorist and bomber David Copeland, I hope you can make a full recovery from your state of mental illness. :)

ThraXed, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  5. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I see, so when a Muslim picks up a rocket and fires it at Jewish civilians, that Muslim is still "just a civilian."

I find it fascinating that you can spot a terrorist when they murder Muslims but you can't spot a terrorist when it's Muslim and killing Jooo civilians

KalvinB, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  6. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    I think you must be out of your mind to write this...
    I don't think you know the Talmud and even less its content.

It's not that difficult to realize who rules the world, is it?
    The "holocaust" was necessary for more than just stealing Palestina.
    It's been a well planned mind-game. For example, it destroyed our mental ability to defend ourselves against a Muslim invasion, which was planned well before WWII.
    Then the lawmakers (guess who?) perverted our own laws so that Europeans got sentenced if they didn't agree with the colonization.

WWI & II was created by the same powerful people (let's not forget Marxism) and the coming WWIII. To accomplish this, you let them invade Europe. When they are with enough, you try to find a way to incite both parties (Fitna, media in general, etc...) and once the fighting begins, you finance both sides while they kill each other from within. A perfect and lucrative plan.

If that's all it takes to prove something (but you're not allowed to do any research), I'm pretty sure a couple of museums about 911 will do the trick for the masses...

I'm beginning to believe that the 6 million figure is related to the amount of survivors. It's amazing that so many have been able to tell their story while they were supposed to get killed.

PS: KalvinB, did you know the Lusitania was brought down on purpose so that Americans could enter WWI? The goal was to get Palestina. Good ol' Balfour Declaration. Therefore a second WW was needed with a storyline that would make everyone bow and have pity on a certain minority. Guess who declared war against Germany? Yep, that's right.

Most people's "reality" is so far off to what is really going on, obtained by constant brainwash, just like you obtain believe thanks to conditioning and repetition. They've done a great job, but I'm one of those who seems immune. I just hope the world will wake up one day.

Today the story is an invisible enemy, a state-of-mind called 'terror' and look how many are buying the story, once again.
    We (Muslims, Christians, atheists) are the pawns of a game of chess played by the masters. Our lives mean nothing to them.

Rankhyips, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  7. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    That's special.

Such an active imagination.

KalvinB, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  8. Rankhyips

Rankhyips Banned

Best Answers:
    Best way I've ever seen when replying is hampered by the blinkers.

I bet you didn't know who declared war against Germany (you probably thought it was the opposite) or what the Balfour Declaration is. You could look it up. But, you won't. The confrontation with your "reality" would be too hard to handle.

Keep on watching CNN and Faux News and most of all believe what is being said.
    Poor homo Sapien...

Rankhyips, Mar 29, 2008 IP
  9. ziya

ziya Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wilders :
    [​IMG]

ziya, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  10. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree with all what you said, I think gauharjk meant that Muslims respect the prophet Moses pbuh, what is written in Talmud is not Moses teachings, so I have no respect for that.

some of Talmud Teachings, which can't be a teaching of a prophet like Moses pbuh.

source

usually these Jews follow Torah without adding or deleting:
    source

The Zionists, call such Jews "nuts" cos they support Arabs and do not recognize Israel, they always refer to Israel by so-called Israel or put the word "Israel" between quotations

source

I wonder who should be called nuts, those people who follow the Torah, or the ones who say "The Talmud supercedes the Old Testament in authority for the Jews", be the judge, read some quotes from Talmud:

“If a Jew finds an object lost by a ‘goy’ it does not have to be returned.”
    (Baba Mezia 24a)
    “If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
    What a Jew steals from a ‘goy’ he may keep.” (Sanhedrin 57a)
    “Jews may use subterfuges to circumvent a ‘goy.’” (Baba Kamma 113a)
    “All children of the ‘goyim’ גוים (gentiles) are animals.” (Yebamoth 98a)
    “Girls born of the ‘goyim’ are in a state of ‘niddah’ ‘נִדָּה’ (menstrual uncleanness!) from birth.” (Abodah Zarah 36b)
    “The ‘goyim’ גוים (gentiles) are not humans. They are beasts.” (Baba Mezia 114b)
    “If you eat with a ‘goy’ גוי (gentile) it is the same as eating with a dog.”
    (Tosapoth, Jebamoth 94b)
    “Even the best of the ‘goyim’ should all be killed.” (Soferim 15)
    “Sexual intercourse between the ‘goyim’ is like intercourse between animals.”
    (Sanhedrin 74b)

I bet the following one is their favorite ( if somebody asks why there is no peace in Mid East)

“When it comes to a Gentile in peace times, one may harm him indirectly, for instance, by removing a ladder after he had fallen into a crevice.” (Shulkan Arukh, Yoreh De ‘ah, 158, Hebrew Edition only)

Jesus is in hell right now being boiled ( as they believe )
    “‘Yashu’ (derogatory for ‘Jesus’) is in hell being boiled in hot excrement.” (Gittin 57a)
    [’Yashu’ is an acronym for the Jewish curse, “May his (Jesus) name be wiped out forevermore.”]

“Miriam the hairdresser had sex with many men.” (Shabbath 104b, Hebrew edition only)

more here.. there are so many to quote them all

Kill Civilians? - The Talmud Tells Me So

as if somebody in 20th centruy should ask whether he should kill unarmed, and even women and children, but to be fair, he did not act from his mind but referred to Rabbi.

Rabbi said:

source

imad, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  11. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL. You have Wilders making a 15 minute movie critisizing the Quran, he could of made a 3 hour long feature film + a bonus disc with the Talmud. :eek: :p

ThraXed, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  12. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    If a Jew murders a Gentile there will be no death penalty.

It doesn't say that the Jew will not spend the rest of their life in prison.

The Koran says it's not a sin to kill an unbeliever. Ever. There's no punishment.

The Talmud requires that there is a war and if they come to you and you know they want to kill you, shoot first. He doesn't tell you to target anyone in particular.

In Iraq our soldiers have had to kill women and children because they are being used as suicide bombers and attack our troops.

What he's saying is, you can't assume that just because it's a woman or child coming up to you that they're innocent and mean you no harm. They have to evaluate the situation and if the child or woman is threatening they get killed.

Our own troops in Iraq have the same view.

I'd have to look into the other quotes. A lot of it is probably ancient opinions that have no bearing anymore.

KalvinB, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    when you talk about Quran, please quote the verse(s) that support your claims, and whatever other proofs you have like historical events that are proven.

imad, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  14. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    I've posted them a dozen times already.

I find it funny that you can object to what is at best "racism" in Jewish law but are perfectly fine with the Koran saying there is no sin for killing someone who causes "corruption in the land" which includes rejecting Islam in all Islamic countries.

Will you condemn the killing of apostates?

KalvinB, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yes I know that the respected scholar KalvinB .. ops sorry, I mean el Mufti KalvinB .. oooOOppps sorry again, I meant KalvinB pbuh interpreted Quran and said that: corruption in land = it's not a sin to kill an unbeliever. Ever. There's no punishment.

and I replied you

but what I find it really funny is that Rabbi KalvinB interpreted Talmud and said that: If a Jew murders a ‘goy’ there will be no death penalty = It doesn't say that the Jew will not spend the rest of their life in prison

before I go on, I have an insisting question in my mind, what if the victim was Jew, anything about that? will the murderer get killed then?

editted to fix a typo

imad, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  16. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    Will you condemn the killing of apostates?

Read. Comprehend. Respond. If you followed those three simple steps of on-line discussion you would already have the answer.

KalvinB, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    of course I do.
    I will be glad to tell you why too if you ask so.

can you answer my question now? its very insisting and before the idea fly lol, I know that if Jew murdered a gentile then the punishment won't be death, what if both the murderer and the victim were Jews, what is the punishment then?

imad, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  18. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    A christian and a muslim arguing over who has the more violent and intolerant religion.... Is this an episode of the twilight zone?

stOx, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  19. KalvinB

KalvinB Peon

Best Answers:
    Obviously it's the death penalty isn't it?

So if you condemn the killing of apostates then why is it the law of the land in all Islamic countries?

KalvinB, Mar 30, 2008 IP
  20. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Because they are ruled by the leaders own laws and a sprinkle of Sharia, no country has full sharia law.

ThraXed, Mar 30, 2008 IP