1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The most popular to sell - MICRO SD CARDS , SD CARDS or FLASH DRIVES

Discussion in 'General Business' started by gcfarri, Jul 3, 2017.

Hi I am hoping buy a few items for a business and I would like to find out from everyone what is more popular on the whole MICRO SD CARDS , SD CARDS or FLASH DRIVES and what capacitys.

Thank you Craig

gcfarri, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I wouldn't bother with the flash drives - but it depends on your audience. My husband still uses flash drives because he can't get to grips with dropbox etc so if your audience is low tech...

SD cards definitely
    portable batteries are good, I've got a collection from handy and small to long lasting bricks.

sarahk, Jul 3, 2017 IP
  3. wisdomtool

wisdomtool Moderator Staff

Best Answers:
    I would say each has its own audience, no such thing as more popular than the other.

wisdomtool, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Exactly - so look at the audience you are going to be able to attract and look at what is important to them.

sarahk, Jul 4, 2017 IP
  5. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    MicroSD is popular here in Asia since many smartphones here, even the lowest models, have MicroSD. Flash drives are also popular. I would say to have them all as people will be looking for any of these at any given time.

Milliardo, Jul 5, 2017 IP