1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The moron has spoken.

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Aug 23, 2005.

1. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    "I concur" lmfao! lol

isaiasd2003, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Here is the case from France:

France's highest administrative court has ruled a deportation order against a Muslim preacher who defended the beating of unfaithful wives is legal.

France can deport Muslim cleric

This is the case from USA:

A man convicted for statements that prosecutors said incited his followers to train for violent jihad against the United States was sentenced to life in prison today in a federal courtroom in Alexandria.

Va. Muslim Spiritual Leader Gets Life

This is a web site with quotes from Pat Robertson, look at what he says about women, gay,...:

Pat Robertson quotes

Here is a link to US civil rights act

http://usinfo.state.gov/usa/infousa/laws/majorlaw/civilr19.htm

Try to be fair and honest and decide which one of the three is more hateful and crazy. All three are hate mongers that do not believe in democratic institution but one is deported, one is sitting in jail for life and the other one plays a major role in American politics and it is on TV.

From my previous post:

Equality in front of law for everyone. Open courts, respect of accepted procedures and right to lawyers for anyone suspected of crime. Equal punishment for anyone convicted of crime independent of race or religion.

gworld, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  3. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    LMFAO! ROFL, send him to australia? hey thats what the english did at one point in the past :D

4. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A federal prison will do just fine.

gworld, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  5. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    If you can't put racist people in jail or deport them for protesting, then u can't touch pat either-simple fact.
    Though to make things CLEAR, he said the U.S. "should" do what the U.S. may have been thinking of doing (as many, many news leaders say the U.S. may have been thinking), it doesn't mean hes(pat) some suspected terrorist group leader planning to make a *hit on that psycho. Hes not a hitman and he has no hitmen, so its just a dumb thing he said, nothing more. It sure doesn't help America though. :eek:

Can't go off imprisoning someone in a Federal prison without atlease showing intent to act on something bad enough to be put in there , sorry wont work.

6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If he is protected by free speech then so should be others. If you read the case in USA, he only talked about it too. Read his quotes against women, gay,.... all are illegal according to civil right acts but the question will be who is the prosecutor brave enough to prosecute a friend of president with his own TV show?

Society will lose it's respect for law when it is not applied equally to all independent of race, religion and political affiliation.

gworld, Aug 23, 2005 IP
  7. digimania

digimania Peon

Best Answers:
    Assasinating Chavez would be cheaper indeed but that will still send US into a war. Where else should Chavez point their fingers but on US.

digimania, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  8. TommyD

TommyD Peon

Best Answers:
    I have to thank everyone, after many being tools for Pat Robertson by acting as messengers that he still lives and speaks, I decided to actually find out what he said.

Ne never said, "kill" or "assassinate" or even "smack around with your jimmy" What he did say was "take out". It seems that he could have suggested coups, or even firing up the people to be pro-democracy, but it seems that wouldn't be as much fun as saying 'kill' or 'assassinate'. It seems that there many players in this:

Pat Roberts: Considering how much he speaks, and speaks, I'm sure there are many examples of statements that others find offensive.

The Media: Having a headline stating "Assassinate Chavez" is more powerful than "form a pro-democracy take over of Chavez"

The messengers: Those who perpetuated this message by posting in forums and news groups not what Pat Roberts actually said, but what they 'read' or 'blogged' about. The real tools in the story. ;)

Nuff said, this is a dumb topic. You want to hear real hate speech from a religious dude, come to Farrakhan rally and hear the anti-Semitic speeches.

bye,

tom

TommyD, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  9. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    We had "take out" last night :D

gworld, as usual, you attack Christianity and Jews *only* but mention equality. I think most people can see what you are doing. Hell, if Ray Charles were still with us, he could see what you are doing.

Pat Robertson is a private citizen. He didn't call for jihad against his country. He didn't incite others to take up arms and fight against his country. These are the things your buds in the UK are doing, which you are always defending. No comparison.

But your hatred of Christians and Jews shines even brighter.

GTech, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  10. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Ali Timimi was encouraging people to go get training and then commit terrorist acts against the US. Are you unable to see the difference? Do they not have Sesame Street where you're at to teach near and far, same and different?

When you continue to post stuff like this I think you should change the name of the thread to the moron keeps speaking.

Hodgedup, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  11. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    Isn't this the same guy that said 9/11 was god punishing wicked pagans and homosexuals? Take what this guy says with a grain of salt, he is an idiot and "Well-timed silence hath more eloquence than speech" but I think he is a relatively harmless idiot. He is not inciting Jihad or a Crusade, he only stated "Taking him out would be cheaper then a war".

While this view is extremely narrow minded, he has the right as a private citizen to say as he wishes, thats the beauty of the US, if we don't like someone, we are ALLOWED to say what we like in a non threatening manner, so, I can say "I wish someone would assassinate Joe Blow." and thats my right. Now on the other hand if I say "I am going to assassinate Joe Blow" thats cause for a bit of alarm.

I am neither Christian nor Jew, in fact, the religion I follow is criticized by both, but, know, I would gladly give my life to protect their freedom to ridicule my religion as I have the freedom to ridicule theirs. Do I think our system is perfect, HARDLY!!!!, it's far from it, but, I would rather live in this country and have the rights I have then to live somewhere that soldiers have to walk the streets with machine guns. I would rather suffer embarrassment in the face of the world as someone who protects free speech then someone who thinks anyone who doesn't agree should be locked away. Isn't it hilarious how the entire world HATES our policies until they work FOR them??

palespyder, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  12. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    First off, society doesn't give a f*** about law, as I see my best friends having to fight them day in and day out over every unbelievable law they choose to break.
    Second, your
    This all is under free speech, for example: women are allowed to be men haters, and speak out against men. +
    There never was a time when someone was put in jail for male hating, only for taking things too far like refusing to obey the *cops when they tell you, you can't block certain roads and they refuse, and do it anyhow or when they get into fights with other women.=
    =Hate speeches aren't entirely disallowed by the US law, as you should have done your research, hate speeches are done each year , even with protection by police to keep things calm. So it doesn't make any difference.
    The only time a hate speech is disallowed is when u either are acting on it, have intensions to act, or when you do it in a place like "your job", in a "store", on the "news". They may scorn a person for doing such, now if they say it DIRECTLY to a single "worker" in their "job", they face civil laws. This isn't the only case, but it is the most often.

yeah, true, did you get to see that scene on the news where he had all those anti-american campaigns, he was also trying to connect with communists, and claimed he wanted all the spanish countries to come together to fight america. That dudes becoming a splintter. Sorry I've been playing splintter cell lately, so I used that word :D

isaiasd2003, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  13. isaiasd2003

isaiasd2003 Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah, you do know the history behind mainstream media, right gworld? The history about it is, mainstream media has well grounded links to extreme liberal, anti-religious ways of believe(or in other words atheist-I know I didn't spell that right).
    You'll see how well they give a person the smack down just for any mistake they make when they also happen to be Christian or whatever, its true in so many cases. Infact I encourage you to find one time when a well known christian has made a mistake and the news made no deal about it, and only gave them a internet article. I've seen some nuts make mistakes and get a 2 second segment on them on cnn, but this thing is rediculous. They nearly took war off the issue, I believe the news just ran low on hot material such as war news, and consumers were getting bored with seeing war all the time, so they every now and them break out a little story and make it big news.:cool:

isaiasd2003, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  14. GuyFromChicago

GuyFromChicago Permanent Peon

Best Answers:
    [humor]
    Considering the title of this thread I thought this was funny.
    [/humor]

Please resume your regularily scheduled debate:)

Attached Files:

GuyFromChicago, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  15. palespyder

palespyder Psycho Ninja

Best Answers:
    OKAY NO THATS FUNNY!!!!!

palespyder, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  16. debunked

debunked Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I love his redneck spelling. (Or are the Morans just his neighbor's last name?)

debunked, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  17. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Robertson corrects himself after the critics. He is a kidnapper not murderer. :rolleyes:

Robertson:

"I didn't say assassination," Robertson continued. "I said our special forces should take him out. Take him out can be a number of things including kidnapping. "

I Was Misinterpreted

gworld, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  18. GTech

Best Answers:
    Thank God he didn't call for a jihad against his country or incite bombers to start taking out train stations.

Else you would have made a new friend :rolleyes:

Thank God he doesn't work for CAIR, or the MSM would have given him a pass and not mentioned it at all.

GTech, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Does this mean that murderer and kidnappers are fine as long as they are Americans?

gworld, Aug 24, 2005 IP
  20. GTech

Best Answers:
    Maybe we should ask the head choppers in Iraq? They seem to have a lot of experience in this area. But for some reason, never seem to get their own topic.

GTech, Aug 24, 2005 IP