1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Miraculous Effectiveness of Cannabis Extract Medicine

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Kaabi, Nov 3, 2013.

There has been rising interest in the use of high-cannabidiol cannabis oil in the last few months. CBD is another constituent of cannabis that is non-psychoactive, and delivers far more medical benefit than THC, the psychoactive component. While THC and CBD work synergistically, it seems like it's almost always better to have an oil with more CBD than THC.

Recent mainstream experiences include Charlotte Figi and Zander Welton. Both have rare forms of epilepsy, and traditional pharmaceutical treatments completely failed to do anything to curb their seizures. However, immediately after beginning high-CBD cannabis oil treatment, their seizures have reduced almost completely. In Charlotte's case, she went from 300 grand mal seizures a week to less than three minor seizures a month. Zander was having daily 8-to-10 minute seizures until he began high-CBD oil, and in the whole seven weeks since beginning, has had only two relatively weaker seizures, down from having at least one every day.

These are miraculous results. It is undeniable. But it is only the tip of an extremely deep movement. Cannabis extracts are effective against many more conditions, including nearly any kind of cancer. For years, people have been eliminating cancer with cannabis oil, and controlling other serious diseases like heart disease, diabetes, multiple sclerosis, Crohn's, chronic pain, and of course, epilepsy. This information is just starting to become more well known, and once the full story is known to the world, this medicine will become widely available.

To help spark this change, I've created a 100-page report which includes medical documentation of terminal cancer patients who went into full remission with cannabis oil. I also talk extensively about Charlotte's case, but Zander's is so new I don't even have him in there. This is really accelerating fast, and the faster change comes, the better.

Part of my reasoning for creating this post is just to inform you all of this matter, as I joined DigitalPoint like 8 years ago and I learned a lot through this place. I also know that many people here may have a means of promoting my report and sharing this information on a larger scale. If there's anything you can do to help, I welcome it. This is a literal revolution that is upon us, and we must do whatever it takes to bring it on.

Kaabi, Nov 3, 2013 IP