1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Migraine Relief: ClickBank Product - Converting 1 in 23 - Aff Tools & Support*

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by willyboy104, Aug 24, 2009.

1. BusinessMinded08

BusinessMinded08 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great design... would it be too much to ask who did your design?

BusinessMinded08, Sep 28, 2009 IP
  2. willyboy104

willyboy104 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for you're comments. He is a friend of mine I could probably get you his email address if you weren't banned :/

Anyways thanks.

Just an update getting some really great conversions from 1-25 to 1-1 lol?! to 1-50 and others at 1-100 overall the last two weeks has been 1-90 which is excellent.

If you're looking for a high quality, low refunded product with excellent customer service and affiliate support check the migraine relief out.

willyboy104, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  3. onlinemoniez

onlinemoniez Peon

Best Answers:
    This really is a GREAT page. Looks VERY professional. I'll start promoting in the morning. :)

onlinemoniez, Oct 5, 2009 IP
  4. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thank you, if anyone needs any help give me a shout.

We are currently having the web templates edited and changed in some ways to make them better and fix a few problems they had.

Conversions are getting better and overall conversions for the marketing campaigns are looking better, PPC is looking to have improved too.

Jump on board if you want to make money with this one, we help you all the way along.

willyboy104, Oct 11, 2009 IP
  5. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Update: We have added more testimonials and contacted most customers to ask for feedback so we can add more proof to the sales page.

We are looking to add more proof with testimonials and as seen on or featured on other sites so customers feel that they can trust our product more.

We are also writing more tutorials for affiliates to help increase sales.

Conversions are looking good, overall they are slacking a little however looking at actual conversions to sales they are good.

Thank you to everyone who is promoting this product currently and those who shall be promoting the product in the future.

willyboy104, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  6. Faclez

Faclez Peon

Best Answers:
    Post some screens of you conversions thus far. Plz

Faclez, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  7. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    $29 is a bit too low for a clickbank product. In fact for any product that only brings in $16 profit ..

To be honest, I wouldn't promote this product just because of its low pay out.

Al.

evelinawilliams007, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  8. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Will do give me a minute :)

$27 is a normal price for a product in the health sector although many do differ there are 4 or 5 products in the top 20 of the health sector on Clickbank which offer a commission around $15-$20.

I went with the lower price tag to increase sales and it has helped to increase sales and enable more affiliates to make more sales. I am trying to offer customers something good for their money, not trying to rip them off but I am also trying to balance out the reward for affiliates hard efforts, this price structure seems to be working fine at the moment.

I don't think you should always just look at the commission per sale but instead consider the quantity of which you would sell too. Thanks though for you're feedback.

Here are some conversions:

Migraine Relief Conversions

Migraine Relief Conversions 2

Sorry for the rubbish print screens trying to get used to using Windows 7. These are just some conversions I have others.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2009
    willyboy104, Oct 25, 2009 IP
  9. 2-4-K

2-4-K Peon

Best Answers:
    I remeber trying to run this on a test campaign and it was tough, it was before you bought it from Inzpiration.

Some points I did discover is that if you runa PPC then the content network on targeted health alternate healing type blogs & forums.

good luck

2-4-K, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  10. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thanks 2-4-K for you're feedback, good to see that you promoted the product hopefully you will again. A lot has changed since Inz owned the product and conversions have been steadily falling making it better for affiliates.

Thank you for the tips, this is something I tested for a couple of days but not enough to see its large potential, may try again or let the affiliates do it. :)

Thanks

willyboy104, Oct 27, 2009 IP
  11. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Update: Improving the sales page even more with extra advice and feedback that has been given to me. Our affiliate base is growing and more affiliates are converting each and every week, conversions are improving but still want to improve them.

Currently having someone write an updated version of the Migraine Relief System, which will include more scientific techniques and information on Migraine headaches.

Thanks to everyone promoting the Migraine Relief at the moment.

willyboy104, Oct 29, 2009 IP
  12. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Another Update: The sales page has been edited again, it is constantly being tweaked.

Also I have been taking a look at the conversion rate since the campaign was initiated and it has been increasing every week since the campaign started which is great news.

I hope everyone who is currently promoting the product enjoys promoting our products and if you ever need help please just contact me.

Thanks

willyboy104, Nov 5, 2009 IP
  13. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Here are some more stats from the past couple of weeks

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

For everyone promoting at the moment thank you, everyone starting to promote thank you too.

Tips for promoting:

Article marketing seems good, targeting relief systems and certain types of headache/migraine.

Discussion groups/boards seem to always convert however I am NOT asking people to spam forums

SEO is an excellent way of getting sales but obviously takes time to do, so for short term Yahoo answers is good but not a lot of questions are asked.

There are many other techniques I have discussed through the affiliate newsletter for anyone who is not signed up. I will also be writing PPC tutorials this week or next, PPC is a very well proven way of converting with this product with low prices.

Thanks

Kind Regards
    Will.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2009
    willyboy104, Nov 12, 2009 IP
  14. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Another post update of stats:

There are plenty new affiliates coming in on this one and many are starting to convert with some good stats.

[​IMG]

If you want to tap in to a profitable, hungry niche then check this out.

Also to mention we have had 1 refund since we created this campaign, just one!

willyboy104, Nov 25, 2009 IP
  15. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

great affiliate material!!!

Will do some keyword research and see how promising this niche is, but i have one request:
    Could you send me a copy of the ebook?

The reason is that i just had debate over at Warrior's in regards to the health niche and how SOME products in this niche might be really rubbish - and i simply would like to know how the quality of the product is before i promote it :)

I like the landing pages...but i'd like to see some "pre-filled" ones where i can change/rewrite the text, instead of "lorem ipsum" maybe? Otherwise looks like a pretty good product.

GeorgR., Nov 25, 2009 IP
  16. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Thanks George.
    If you could send me your email address via PM I shall send you the main guide. :)

Thanks, yes pre-filled landing pages are a good idea something we will look in to thanks for the suggestion.

willyboy104, Nov 30, 2009 IP
  17. gocali2009

gocali2009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Your affiliate material is good, particularly like your very nice graphics.

It would be very nice if you would invest in some quality plr articles and reviews that we know convert for the lazy of us. I think you could get a lot more affiliates with this.

gocali2009, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  18. apples2

apples2 Peon

Best Answers:

Product's listed on flippa. Maybe next owner will add more stuff.

apples2, Dec 23, 2009 IP
  19. willyboy104

Best Answers:
    Yes the site is up for sale however be sure I will not be selling this to just anyone, I will be making sure that the buyer only adds their own experience, knowledge on to this product and helps grow this product in to something that it has the potential to be.

Thanks everyone.

willyboy104, Dec 26, 2009 IP
  20. kittyluver

kittyluver Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Nice niche!!! I would like to promote this stuff in my health blog. Do you think my blog is a perfect place to do so?

kittyluver, Dec 28, 2009 IP