1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Marketing IT agency Makarkin & Partners (Vitaly Makarkin) intoduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vitaly Makarkin, Sep 27, 2017.

Hello Everyone. This is my inroduction of help the companies and the enterpreneurs which ones are outside the Russia, but planning to do marketing on Russian market.

My name is Vitaly I’m owner of Marteking IT agency called "Makarkin and Partners" and I want tell you about our services which may help to grow your business on Russian Market.

Firstly what we are doing mostly on Russian markets are:

• Contextual Advertising at YandexDirect, GoogleAdWords, myTarget networks,
    • Social Media Advertising at FaceBook, vKontaket, Odnoklassniki - which is most popular social networks in Russia,
    • Web-sites, like multiple langding pages web-sites [from Marketing research and Prototyping to Design and Programming] based on CMS WordPress (this is our primary content managment system),
    • Integration of CRM ( or Customer Relationship Management system). In Russia CRM Bitrix24 is most popular and flexible,
    • VOIP or VOIP+GSM (like SIP + mobile phones) telephony integrations,
    • Integration of Analytics systems. Like, google analytics, yandex metrika, call tracking systems.
    • More deeper cross-cutting business analytics systems with 3rd party system's integrations,
    • Other services which we provide, you may find at our site www.Makarkin.pro. Right now we have a Russian version but English version is developing, stay tune.
    Most results of our works, both, financial client's results and technical integration results you may check at out YouTube channel and our website. As well as to subscribe to our channel and social networks.

So if you're interested in doing business in Russia, we may take to outsource marketing and technical parts of your business. If you interested in that stuff please subscribe to our channel or social networks.

For more details contact us by phone or Email right now. Thx, bye.

ps: I appologize for my English language, don't have a lot of practice, becouse living in Russia right now and mostly speaking with Russian enterpreneurs and business owners.

Vitaly Makarkin, Sep 27, 2017 IP