1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The making of a $73,000/year affiliate - You want to read this

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Sep 17, 2008.

1. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    I would be interested in this answer possibly to promote the product. Of course I do not promote anything I have not reviewed. A good product with a great landing page should have a ctr of at least 30% and conversion of 10-15% minimum and it depends on how well defined the niche is.

reapr, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  2. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    I continue to get emails that show there are more replies to this post but for some reason I can't read them. I am posting in hope that it will allow me to see the rest of the posts.......

***Well it didn't work. looks like post 101 and 102 are missing for me.....anyone else see them?

domainiac, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  3. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    I see them Dom, here they are..

wicked9690, Nov 1, 2008 IP
  4. music4mic

music4mic Member

Best Answers:
    wow, this forum has really died. Anyone here following the program want to report on results. Here's what I have done so far:

Up until this week, I was getting 3-4 sales a week using the bum formula. This week for whatever reason I haven't had 1 sale, which I have to admit is pretty disheartening. But on the same token, my best week yet was last week, so I just chalk it up to the fact that I was converting really high last week, and this week is the rebound where my conversions are going to be really low.

I'm still just promoting the first product too, Beat Eczema. I was trying to get the 1 sale a day marker with this product before moving forward with new products.

Ok, your turn...how is everyone else doing?

music4mic, Dec 13, 2008 IP