1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The making of a $73,000/year affiliate - You want to read this

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by domainiac, Sep 17, 2008.

1. WallerBlog

WallerBlog Peon

Best Answers:
    Technically AdWords no longer has minimum bids. (The offline AdWords editor sill gives minimum bids through.)

Google now gives you the bid required to be on the first page. However, many have found that these numbers don't always hold true. What it really comes down to is to bid what you need to bid to get traffic, but no so much that you're losing money. (Very scientific. I know...)

A good way to guestimate is to figure your projected earning per click (EPC) and bid a bit under that. EPC = Payout x conversion rate (ex. If a product paid $20/sale and had an average conversion rate of 2% then your EPC would be $0.40. $20 x 2% = $0.40)

WallerBlog, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  2. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    Most people usually bid on search network higher than content term since less people good at with late one. And how about price for bidding, it depends on your budget. If you bid high, you get impression fast and might be more clicked also so don't forget to set daily budget.

RahXephon, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  3. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok, I just read this whole thread and im in. I don't have an adwords account yet. Anybody know a adwords voucher I could use?

kush86, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  4. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    yes, daily budget very important!! also, for some weird reason i've found that getting the most clicks doesn't always lead to the most sales, especially on search ... i think if you are at the top of the search results you get a lot more "curiousity" clicks that don't lead to sales ...

the key to successful adwords is monitor, monitor, and monitor!! work out what keywords are working, which times of day, countries ... analyse and refine constantly :)

antantnz, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  5. gnd5969

gnd5969 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is great for me. A lot of questions answered.

Here goes another one; I set up my campaign and everything is active but when I go over to the diagnostic tool it says "You have no ads that match the search term acne eczema". How long does it take for a campaign to start reporting? Also (and I don't know if it was a mistake) I set my campaign up by editing some old campaign from 2004 (tried it once and lost interest) instead of just setting up a new one. Will this effect anything? Should I have just deleted it and made a new one?

gnd5969, Oct 7, 2008 IP
  6. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    Highly recommend to start new campaign and you should to build up some adgroups for provide each group of relevant KW. Hey! Dom maybe your bonus work well. Today I get more 2 sales. Just fall in love for small niche with low gravity.

:D:D

RahXephon, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  7. nancy22

nancy22 Peon

Best Answers:
    ongrats rah I noticed this product in CB marketplace a while ago but forgot about it good thing i have a email list for skin products this one is definetly gonna be a bestseller
    wonder if youre using article marketing or PPC to get traffic to your site? eza has really low competition for the eczema name.

nancy22, Oct 8, 2008 IP
  8. kush86

kush86 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anybody advertised this using yahoo or msn?

kush86, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  9. gnd5969

gnd5969 Active Member

Best Answers:

Are you saying that you are only using these 3 keywords or the whole list from the affiliate page?

I'm using yahoo while google approves me. Is yahoo worth it? I had 88 click-throughs but no conversions. Most tof those clicks came from search so I lowered the bid on searches. I also was direct linking but now have set up a landing page so we'll see what happens.

gnd5969, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  10. Panique

Panique Peon

Best Answers:
    I dont reckon to watch the site while eating lol

Panique, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  11. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    No I am using all the keywords that I have listed. At the time of posting that, those were the only three to show consistent conversions at that time for search terms.

domainiac, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  12. music4mic

music4mic Member

Best Answers:
    Hello. I'm new to digital point, and although I've run some clickbank ads before, I've never had a terrible amount of success, so I've incorporated your landing page ideas and would greatly appreciate a review. Any points in the right direct would be very much appreciated. And since I can't post a link, if you would send me a message on aim (music4mic) or PM me it would be greatly appreciated.

Note: the landing page is to the product being discussed here...

music4mic, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  13. sum3online

sum3online Peon

Best Answers:
    I use msn and I am started a yahoo campaign, I have 1 sale from msn, I like them because you can direct link to you HOP, so you don't need to build your own web-page.

sum3online, Oct 12, 2008 IP
  14. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    Snatched a great domain for this - Already did some keyword research and started knocking out some promotion via articles. Once those get approved and written, I'll be spreading out my promotions even stronger.

Seems people are converting on this - Let's see what I can do :D

UltimateFreebies, Oct 14, 2008 IP
  15. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:
    Since my whole experience is advertiser not publisher so I set up only content network as Dom comment and still send via direct link. Now my ROI almost 1:3 and thanks people here to realise me trying YSM and Adcenter. Just plan for bid in search term also. :)

RahXephon, Oct 15, 2008 IP
  16. mill123

mill123 Active Member

Best Answers:
    still had no luck with this one. sent nearly 200 hops!

mill123, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  17. domainiac

domainiac Active Member

Best Answers:
    Pm me your landing page. Do you have content network turned on?

I have 6 affiliates converting at less than 1 in 60. The affiliate with the most sales is converting around 1 in 40.

****FYI. I put up an up sell on the thank you page last night and affiliates have already made sales from it. It gets you an additional $13. Too early to determine conversion rates of the up sell but it looks promising.

*****I am releasing product #2 Friday night and it is converting about twice as good as the eczema product is. Look for the post tomorrow night.

domainiac, Oct 16, 2008 IP
  18. RahXephon

RahXephon Peon

Best Answers:

Wow!! waiting for your second rocket launcher. :D

RahXephon, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  19. UltimateFreebies

UltimateFreebies Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm waiting for the second product as well :D

UltimateFreebies, Oct 17, 2008 IP
  20. music4mic

music4mic Member

Best Answers:
    anxiously awaiting product #2...

Still no conversions with product 1, but i've tinkered with my landing page and I'm hoping for better results.

music4mic, Oct 19, 2008 IP