1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The list of US investors and Business Opportunity seekers

Discussion in 'General Business' started by err, May 27, 2017.

Hello,

I have a huge list of fresh and active US Business opportunity seekers and investors (the list is in Millions) and coming fresh leads on weekly basis!
    The list contains Name/Email/Phone No/Address/monthly income/how much they can invest to start a business and reason to quit their jobs.

I need a suggestion on using that list in an appropriate way!
    SEMrush
    Should I start promoting Clickbank Forex products by Email or something else?

Thanks

err, May 27, 2017 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mokhtar26

mokhtar26 Member

Best Answers:
    what is your price

mokhtar26, Dec 23, 2017 IP
  3. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Lol.... Another one of these threads... I love it..... So you bought or acquired a list from someone who told you they have MILLIONS of FRESH and NEW leads from Investors and you believed it.... Now you are looking for a way to make money with it? Oh geesh.... Think about this... If someone acquired MILLIONS of relevant leads they must have a VERY high traffic successful web site that is already generating HUGE returns. Why would they sell their customer data to you for the small sum that you paid? Answer: They wouldn't. They are selling you the data that someone sold to them that someone sold to them that someone told to them because the money generated from selling the list over and over far out weighs the profit of anything you can do with the list. What can you do with it? Nothing other than sell it.

NetStar, Dec 24, 2017 IP
  4. David37002

David37002 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Price?

David37002, Dec 27, 2017 IP