1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Lazy Man's Guide To Tiered Link Building

Discussion in 'Google' started by FavorMob Czar, Jul 7, 2013.

Hey guys it's been a while since I posted on this forum so I wanted to share what I call "The Lazy Man's Guide To Tiered Link Building"

This is a strategy that I have used profitably over the past year for my affiliate sites, and I hope that maybe you can learn from it too.

Here are the cliff notes of the strategy:

1. Use software to post web 2.0s using an article off Ezine
    2. Scrape keywords for our tier 2 anchor text in Scrapebox.
    3. Use a content generator like Kontent Machine to combine urls/keywords to blast out.
    4. Use software like GSA to build a bazillion Tier 2 links.

Software Used In This Experiment:

Senuke XCR (Though you can use other web 2.0 creation software)
    Scrapebox (For scraping keywords)
    Kontent Machine (Content for tier 2 links)
    GSA Search Engine Ranker (For building tier 2 links)

This strategy is great for affiliate sites that use things like Clickbank/Amazon, and I generally target words in the 1900-6000 exact match range.

However you can use it on tougher keywords, but generally for those I use things like paid links, private blog network etc.

Here is a result of a site I worked on in June. I didn't use any other technique but the one in the video. I also didn't add any more content or used social signals etc.

I used the strategy in the video for 1 run (built 30 web 2.0s), and then I pretty much let GSA run the whole month of June! Here are the results:

[​IMG]

Anyway here is the video, if you guys have any questions just ask!

FavorMob Czar, Jul 7, 2013 IP
  2. FavorMob Czar

FavorMob Czar Member

Best Answers:
    Oops I didn't see there was a search engine optimization thread. Maybe this is better moved there. Apologies in advance.

FavorMob Czar, Jul 7, 2013 IP