1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The importance of being unique and finding new ways to do SEO

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by wounded1987, Mar 4, 2013.

So.. after several days of hard research, i was telling myself how I can differ from the rest? it's always important to use your brains to get to a new level of strategy!

I was kinda looking into the spam linking techniques that are sold on fivvr for the past few days, I was really into it 24/7 and brain storming and researching and everything!

but we all know that, at the end of the day all those spam built websites are gonna be banned in next update, I was trying to find if there are any present domains that exist for enough time and are used these spam techniques and have rank, but i wasn't able to find any good ones. usually when you buy these spam links on fivvr, it's either no-follow blog commenting spam, hacked sites where they place the links, or spam networks, or forum posts spam with high OBL. so eventually I was dissapointed, then I started to look at expired domains, maybe I could get some data out of this little research, but to no avail. usually the expired domains that you see and are available on some sites, are either low quality ones, or spam domains with only about 20% of the links of spam being kept. not to mention that these domains could be banned by G in next updates because they have access to all those huge databases of spammed websites and they are banning sites that affected by it. I too have seen some strange rankings lately. So.. what did I do? I have brained stormed and figured a way to get good domains, PR3-5 with tons of good, quality BLs, I wrote a little script that searched the web (lets say) using some unique patterns, and it basically brought me all domains that no longer exist (returned false when the tool tried to get ahold of the site), so from about several thousand scans it gave me around 5 domains of what I was after.

Of curse i wont describe here details, but, this is just to describe how I took 1 idea and shifted it into new level and basically separated myself apart from the rest of the crowd.

Now, I do have a question for the ones who use fivvr gigs (usually spam/no-follow), do you just build your websites for the time beeing or do you use it as part of a larger strategy when you promote the less-important sites with the grey-methods, or perhaps a different answer.

All this im doing lately just for fun (I think?), as i have something complete diffrent going on not on this scale at all. perhaps I just want a safe-net from google (or the internet ?) itself when the day arrives.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2013
    wounded1987, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  2. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I'm not sure what your question is exactly lol, but fiverr isn't the only place to get some great backlinks. Most people just get them from quality freelancers like from warrior forum. Also, there's already a software that does what you do. You might want to check out Pr Power Shot, it finds domains that you can buy that has anywhere from PR-1-5, etc. I snatched a couple of those myself for only $10, and have been doing great :)... But back to your question, yea i personally just add to my website while links are being built.

coloma21, Mar 4, 2013 IP
  3. wounded1987

wounded1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you mean http://prpowershot.com/? you don't need to pay him $27 because you can just go on to http://www.expireddomains.net/backorder-expired-domains/

but anyway, those are the ones I want to stay away from actually. The problem isn't the most obviously Fake PR, like 0 backlinks and its PR4, the problem for me is, either tons of bad links and its not spam, or bunch of links but they are spam, i.e
    ladygaga.mobi

this isn't the worse i have seen but 250 OBL on a page is just .. spam. I have seen domains with like 50% deleted rate + 25% nofollow rate and when you go to archive.org to check what was there to capture the link and if it's really was spam, then yea it was a spam link when you view the source code you see bunch of unrelated content injected in the page.

wounded1987, Mar 4, 2013 IP
    coloma21 likes this.
  4. coloma21

coloma21 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    oh, now i understand. Sorry about that, yea i have to personally check 1 by 1 by using majesticseo in order to assess the quality of links. Thanks for the free resource, i had no idea lol!

coloma21, Mar 4, 2013 IP