1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Hypocrite For Huckabee

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GRIM, Oct 29, 2007.

1. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    White House Material

guerilla, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  2. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Heh! Too funny!

You find yourself backed into a corner, yet again, defending racists, neonazis, troofers, anti-semites, yet you still don't think RP should answer legitimate questions. Instead, you continue to demonstrate hypocrisy by invoking Huckabee as a shield.

What a big stud you are :D

No worries, you've answered my question through denial, deceit, lying, personal attacks and hypocrisy. You don't need to convince me anymore, I see what you stand for and what you don't. Thanks for that confirmation, big boy ;)

GTech, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  3. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you simply can not be this moronic, yet you continue to prove you are. Simply amazing.

I am not backed into a corner one bit, especially not by you, the guy who could not argue his way out of a wet paper bag.

I am not defending racists, neonazis, or anyone you keep spouting.

Where are the legitimate questions? His followers? He can not control who supports him, the reasons they support him are so simple a child can understand it without much effort. Yet you here still can not.

Show me the smoking gun that he's a racist and then Gtech he will have something to answer for, but yet again you dont' do it, is it because you can not?

Invoking Huckabee, nope Gtech again I did not, I showed you for the hypocrite you are, just so happens Huckabee is your candidate, only reason he was chosen :rolleyes:

Denial, really, what denial would that be? Deciet, oh come on Gtech both of these are what you practice daily, I do not deny or decieve, I do not prance around and refuse to answer that would be you. Personal attacks, he who is using my name in his profile, yeah give me a break, the queen of personal attacks is you.

The only hypocrite here is you Gtech, and obviously a delusional one at that considering you actually believe the shit you spew.

Yeah I see where you stand, lie, decieve, anything for your agenda. Rape and murder, who cares :rolleyes:

You are simply a joke. I guess being proven wrong for so long turns someone into what you are today ;)

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  4. GTech

Best Answers:
    Grim, settle down. You've already convinced me of your hypocrisy. You don't have to keep doing it over and over again.

Clearly you do not believe RP should be held accountable for his controversies surrounding massive support from racists, neonazis, troofers, anarchists, etc. You do not believe illegitimate questions should be answered. Yet you demand differently for other candidates. I believe EVERY candidate should answer to their controversies. You, on the other hand, do not (of it's a candidate you support and defend). This is hypocrisy. You know this, but are not man enough to admit you are wrong, as usual.

Once again, you don't have to convince me. That you support and deny such obvious patterns and refuse to accept the idea of answering legitimate questions only serves to illustrate the kind of man you are.

That you endorse support from organizations, by refusing to acknowledge that legitimate questions are raised and holding one standard for the candidate you are supporting by defending him, and a completely different position for another candidate, clearly demonstrates that you endorse the violence these very groups have caused others throughout history, including deaths of others.

You don't need to convince me anymore. You've done a fine job already. Thanks again for that confirmation.

GTech, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you're the only hypocrite and you've proven it, either stop the lying, stop the dishonesty or you will be ignored yet again as the troll you are.

Holding your little itsy bitsy hand real tightly yet again, follow along this time.

The ONLY reason I brought up your guy at all was to show you how big of a hypocrite you are, I was not demanding anything from him. You tried to not even respond to it, I made a new thread at what I believed to be your suggestion as you would not answer it there. Of course you did it only to 'try' and I use that term loosely to turn it around, yet you fail. You then don't denounce his action, you then finally say something about it but not much, you then try to claim it's rumor when in fact it's not.

You now still claim him letting a rapist go, illegally is AOK, afterall he said he feels bad that the guy went and raped again and murdered someone.

What legitimate question? Why he has support from some bad apples?

Ok Gtech I will try to talk real, real slowly here so even you can understand.

All candidates get bad apples supporting them.
    The constitution of which RP trumps more than anyone protects EVERYONE not a special interest group, and yes it even protects these bad apples.
    Bad apples can benefit from someone willing and wanting to get the US back to the root of what we were founded upon, as can all the rest of us.

It's not very hard to understand this Gtech, I'm sure you see it as well, but if you admitted it you'd have no ammo to fight with.

Pathetic, simply pathetic.

I do not endorse bad apple support Gtech 'nor do I support RP as of yet', you are simply showing yourself to be the liar we all expect to have come out. It's simply simple logic, it's been explained over and over, yet you claim not to get it.

:rolleyes:

Show me this proof he's a racist as you keep claiming, lets go about the candidates actions, you know like your guy letting a rapist out to RAPE and KILL.

I could seriously have a better and more intellectual/honest conversation with the town drunk.

:rolleyes:

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  6. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Excuse me, did GTech just call a $2,300 donation from Alex Jones ($1,300 refunded) and $500 by David Duke massive support?

Someone should let GTech know that RP raised over $80,000 the last two days, and over $2.5 million this month to date. $1,500 net is a pittance.

7. GTech

Best Answers:
    grim, I simply love watching you make a fool of yourself! You are so easy to get all worked up :D

Thanks for convincing me of your hypocrisy and continuing to prove your double standards and denial.

You are simply awesome!

guerilla - I expect dishonest summaries from you. You know the massive support. The part Lorien has pointed out to you. The part you and grim both seem very comfortable with. Looks like those donation links on storm front are really inspiring rp's supporters to donate ;)

grim....tissue?

GTech, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  8. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    GTech, the stormfront link is to a grassroots fund raising initiative. It has nothing to do with the campaign proper. They could have linked directly to www.ronpaul2008.com if they wanted to.

They didn't.

They linked to www.thisnovember5th.com

What will go down as one of the single greatest days in this campaigns fund raising history, perhaps one of the all-time greatest single day's fund raising.

Operation NH : Live Free or Die has commenced.

9. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    he's not used to the fact that Ron Paul is the only candidate that has supporters actually doing notable grassroots campaigns, handing out information, calling, etc. for no price at all. the price in return is freedom.

but don't take my word for it, i can show you further proof GTech if you don't believe me.

ncz_nate, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  10. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    A fool hey, if you want to see a fool try looking in the mirror.

So continue to lie, continue to twist, yeah really proves anything.

You can keep the tissue for yourself, I'm sure you'll need it later for your date ;)

So still no proof that he's a racist?....

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  11. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    At least you have guts.

Toopac, Oct 31, 2007 IP