1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Hypocrite For Huckabee

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by GRIM, Oct 29, 2007.

1. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have been around these parts for long enough to know not to trust any f**ker that GTech supports. :p

It would be a recipe for disaster IMO.

AGS, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  2. guerilla

guerilla Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I like how Huckabee used all of the emergency disaster money (for Tornadoes and such) to destroy all of the computers, and left the incoming governor with no relief funds OR COMPUTERS!

Oh shoot, apparently he also used the State plane to conduct his Presidential exploratory work jetting all over the country at the tax payers expense.

Someone put it best recently. Huckabee is Cheney with a bible and smile.

And people are worried about $2500 in David Duke and Alex Jones donations. lmao.

guerilla, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  3. GTech

GTech Rob Jones for President!

Best Answers:
    Too funny, I was just thinking the same thing ;)

I find it remarkably ironic that the forum's biggest alex jones/9/11/conspiracy/illuminati/pro-ahmadeenajad/anti-israel person is supporting ron paul, when they are working so hard to stifle the fact that many of rp's core support comes from people just like you, ags! Isn't that amazing?

You do almost as much to prove my points, in one or two posts, than grim does with eight hours of non-stop hypocrisy. And yet he still believes RP should not be held accountable for controversies surrounding his campaign support, while demanding others are.

Oh well, he's only in it for the popularity contest. I wish it were a little more challenging to own him. I guess he's overcompensating too much at the gym :D

GTech, Oct 29, 2007 IP
  4. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Does this guy gets votes from rapists at all, & if so are they flocking to him? kinda like birds to trees or like Alex Jones fans to RP?

Toopac, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  5. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Does it matter? HIS actions caused another rape and now a murder to happen.

Actions are far worse than supporters, he actually did the act to let the guy go.

You can not control your supporters, you can control your actions!

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  6. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh, & here was i thinking that because Gtech questioned the supporters that Ron Paul attracts & asked why does Ron Paul attract such unsavory groups/people you made this thread to draw some moral equivalence, because you took offense to the question(s).

Yes I will agree Huckabee made a mistake & as wrong as it was, there's no longer an ongoing problem, such as with Ron Paul if he does attract unsavory characters because of the type of person he is.

Toopac, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  7. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I took no offense to the questions, I however showed what a hypocrite Gtech is.

Continually bashing a single candidate, yet fails to read anything on his own candidate, firstly wont even respond about it, then when a new thread is created he ignores it for a bit, then finally responds but doesn't answer the charge, then finally gives a half ass answer, goes into denial that it's a 'rumor' all the time lying and distorting.

No longer a problem? With that logic a pedophile could become president, afterall if it happened years ago it's 'no longer a problem'

Unsavory characters, oh give me a break.
    Every and all candidates bring some 'unsavory' characters. Right wing groups are doing whatever they can to find any possible bad parts for Ron Paul, they obviously can't find any skeletons in his closet so they go after a small part of his support.

Anyone for freedom such as Paul is going to attract a few nuts, you people are making it much more than what it is, while giving a guy who made a huge mistake, a mistake that cost somone their life, by his own actions a free pass.

The hypocrisy is thick in here.

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  8. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    I think you fail to see exactly what is the problem, or what is being said, it's either willful or maybe you just don't 'get it':D

Toopac, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  9. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    In your own words what exactly is the 'problem'?

I get it, right wing publications are trying anything and everything to try to discredit one candidate.

Based off a small part of his supporters and not his actions.
    Actions are something that one can have control over, you know the thing you and Gtech dont' care about 'rape and murder' all of that.

All candidates get these types of followers, the real difference is that a few right wing publications are going after one candidate, since they can not find any skeletons in his closet they are attacking a sliver of his supporters.

By any logic someone for freedom such as RP is going to bring some nuts onto his side, where is the smoking gun here? It's simple reality, to question it would make one blind IMHO.

The constitution is there for all, not simply those on your side. RP is for bringing this country back to what makes it great, bringing back the constitution fully and back from special interest groups.

Yep it's so difficult to see that by any logic some bad apples will tag along for that reason, to be against a man wanting to bring the constitution back to all it's glory however is Unamerican IMHO.

The constitution protects everyone, that is 'why' some unsavory groups support him, it's not difficult to see. :rolleyes:

I personally find those bitching and ranting about it either blind, delusional, idiotic, anti American, or a mix of them all.

Not supporting him does not make you anti american, being so lowly to attack a man because he is for freedoms based off the constitution which by default brings some unsavories into the mix is.

---btw I take it you failed to see the problem, the hypocrisy or simply chose to ignore it :rolleyes:

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  10. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    Well there's the 1992 racist newsletter that he put his name to, obviously he claims he signed it not knowing but like GTech brings up white supremacists seem to like the guy plus other unsavory groups.

This is the pretext to ask at least a question, you know the saying 'birds of a feather flock together' this is evident on DP for instance in regards to certain groups wanting liberty & freedom for terrorists & another wanting justice to be done & so on.

He signed the newsletter that was racist, i mean if you want to be a cop out & say well he didn't read it, someone wrote it for him etc, then that begs the question is he really white house material? signing things without checking?

The majority of his supporters that i experience online are nutters to be frank with you, i've seen very few sane RP supporters.

The smoking gun would be racist views or a newsletter of his that he didn't read that had racist views in & certain supporters.

Of course your not racist though right? you just don't like people bitching about his racist newsletter?

Toopac, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  11. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    The 'racist newsletter' I'm sure it's been posted, but please post any links you have or further details for me to look into ;)

Signing ones name, you make such a huge deal out of.
    Yet the actions of someone which ended up letting another person get raped and murdered this time brings silence.
    I'm sure something had to be signed there :rolleyes:

Wow.

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  12. Toopac

Toopac Peon

Best Answers:
    What's wrong with credit card fraud then?

And lets hope if he ever made it to be president that he doesn't sign a declaration of war with regard to Russia without reading it first:D:rolleyes:

Toopac, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  13. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    #1 that made absolutely no sense.
    #2 no links? I have done some research myself and everything I have read is far reaching to try to find something, not anything remotely racist or anti semite related IMHO.
    #3 RP is one of the few who refused to vote for the patriot act because he could not read it.

If anything he's shown he will read first, a newsletter is totally different than legislation, acts of war, government related activities.

:rolleyes:

Not to mention my point was you try to make a huge deal from a newsletter, compared to someone actively using his power to let a rapist out, who raped and murdered after being released. Yeah almost the same level.. Yet you bypass and let slide the much worse case...

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  14. GTech

Best Answers:
    I'm surprised he's still taking the position that legitimate questions about racist, neonazi, antisemite groups is off limits.

He doesn't say a peep, and actually participates himself, in tearing down Bush or any republican he disagrees with.

I was shocked at his hypocrisy yesterday. It backfired on him, when he went out of his way to create THIS very thread about Huckabee. My position was, and still is, that candidates should answer to their controversies. grim confirmed his hypocrisy by not holding his candidate that he supports AND defends, but doesn't support, to the same standards.

Grim, why are you working so hard to sweep these legitimate questions under the carpet? What are you hoping to hide?

Why do you demand answers from one candidate, but protect and defend another candidate? Isn't that what hypocrisy is all about?

GTech, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  15. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    are we STILL talking about that 'racist' newsletter Ron Paul signed years back?

wait a minute.. which republican candidate has most support from the black community???

that's right go play the race card somewhere else.. in fact you might need to buy a new deck because you're running out.

ncz_nate, Oct 30, 2007 IP
    GRIM likes this.
  16. GTech

Best Answers:
    So like grim, you believe these legitimate questions are off limits, nate?

GTech, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  17. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No, I'm fairly sure Nate believes they are questions which on the surface are valid, and can be quickly dismissed by a short look at his speeches, writings, and congressional voting history. It's a valid question, but evidence quickly explains the concept of RP being a racist is patently false.

omgitsfletch, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  18. omgitsfletch

omgitsfletch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Personally, I forgive him for this mistake in his past in being too careless with what stuff became published under the auspices of his approval, considering that many politicians in power today (note: mostly Democrats) speak so clearly against the Patriot Act they explicitly voted to support in 2001. I think that getting some asshat to write racist shit in a newsletter is a lot less damaging then voting to approve a bill that expanded executive powers like never seen before in this country, all because they "didn't have time to read it".

omgitsfletch, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  19. ncz_nate

ncz_nate Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    well said fletch

ncz_nate, Oct 30, 2007 IP
  20. GRIM

GRIM Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Gtech you are simply a joke.

Yet again I did not 'demand' anything from your candidate, I exposed you for the joke, fraud and hypocrite you are.

I actually am giving you the benefit of the doubt, trying to find cold hard facts that RP is a racist as you claim. Nothing I have come acrossed so far suggests it, nor have you or toopac given any links. Now is when you'll say I'm too lazy although you yourself would say without a link you wont believe anything.

Oh the hypocrisy.

I tear down Bush when he is wrong, which is often Gtech. Most of the US agrees ;) I support him when I see him being correct, but yep Gtech make up more fantasy lies, I know it's what you do best.

I am not sweaping anything under the rug ;) I have asked for proof, I have tried to find proof myself and have yet to find any cold hard proof.

Oh the hypocrisy is here Gtech and it's squarely on you.

I unlike you will respond in this thread about your candidate about RP 'who is NOT my candidate'

A smart person here who is so afraid of RP such as you were would try to prove he's what you claim to someone who does not support him yet which is me, but nope you can't do that so instead you trying again to twist.

You actually believe you showed me as being a hypocrite, jesus Gtech you are DELUSIONAL!

---edit
    Legitimate questions.
    Like your candidate letting a convicted rapist out early, illegally it appears, who then went and raped again, but this time also killed someone :rolleyes:

You have got to be kidding me, and you expect anyone to take you seriously.

I am willing and eager to look into anything RP personally did, such as your guy who you know let a guy out to murder and rape. I have yet to see this smoking gun, most of what you are spouting appears to actually be originally posted on far left media/blogs, etc. So I guess you love the liberals using your lack luster logic.

GRIM, Oct 30, 2007 IP