1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Highest Converting Product I have ever promoted

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by MindReality, Jul 6, 2009.

Hi,

I just released a product recently called the “Mind Power Secrets Package!”
    ==>http://www.MindPowerSecretsPackage.com

The Mind Power Secrets Package is the HIGHEST converting product compared to ALL other products I have ever promoted.

This is 100% hands-down the BEST Selling and the ULTIMATE of all the high income earners. Make a whopping 50% Commissions for every sale.

SALES RETENTION is also extremely high because of the powerfully designed thank you pages that give Full Customer SATISFACTION with the product.

I guarantee you that if you were to promote the product one time, the sales results you get will BLOW your mind. You have My WORD for it!

Once you have tasted the Jaw-Dropping number of sales you get, you probably would want to promote it Very often on a consistent basis because of how well it performs.

If you are an affiliate marketer, this is ONE affiliate product you certainly must not miss! It PERFORMS very well in niches such as Self-Help, Internet Marketing, Dating, Health and just about every other niche! There isn’t a place where this product would not sell, because it caters to every human need at the most basic levels!

This makes even MORE Money than any $47 $97, $197 ClickBank products I have ever promoted, even with 50% Commission at $47 price.

Usually higher priced products make more money, but this one SELLS SO WELL that it OUTPERFORMED ALL other products I have ever promoted!

MindReality, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  2. edrectory

edrectory Peon

Best Answers:
    Screenshots to back up your claims would be nice :)

edrectory, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  3. rolf

rolf Active Member

Best Answers:
    The highest converting product you have ever promoted.......just happens to be your own product? Come on.......

Forgive me for being skeptical. But I'm happy to be convinced otherwise if you can back it up.

rolf, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  4. MindReality

MindReality Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is honestly the highest converting ClickBank product I have promoted.

ClickBank screenshots can be faked.

I am a longstanding marketer for a number of years and many people know me. I'm not here just to get people to promote my product for quick money. I have a reputation and people trust my word when it comes to joint ventures.

I would not be making this claim it it wasn't true.

But let me say that the products I have promoted are mainly in the Self Help and Mental Health niche. But this product is quite universal in demand.

I claim it to be the highest converting ClickBank product I have promoted, and I have promoted MANY ClickBank products to know that.

I usually judge how well a product may sell by the sales copy it has.

Take a look at the sales copy of the product and see for yourself.

I have made far more money for this product than other ClickBank products for each promotion I do. (I'm measuring at the commission level, not the full price amount to be fair)

When I released my first ClickBank product, it converted very well, but I did not Claim it to be the highest converting one which I promoted because I do not make false claims.

But this one is my third ClickBank product and it has outperformed all other ClickBank affiliate products which I promoted.

You can test promote my product and see if it performs well enough. There are products which I promote consistently because of how well they perform each time. I always test promote them myself to see how well they perform for me.

5. terryd

terryd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Then send video proof if your unable to put up screenshots. Do you really expect people to just believe that your own product is the highest converting one that you have ever promoted.......come on!

terryd, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  6. MedicAffiliate

MedicAffiliate Peon

Best Answers:
    Pics or it didn't happen.

Also, you have just three testimonials on a full-text site with no pictures either of the author or anyone else, and even the call to action isn't that great. You would meet with a lot less skepticism with atleast a screenshot or two of the hops:sales ratio or adwords conversions.

MedicAffiliate, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  7. GeorgR.

GeorgR. Peon

Best Answers:
    "a whopping 50% commission".

Look, we're no idiots here. Next time, how about a honest and convincing post instead of a "sales letter"?

By the way....i usually AVOID clickbank products which only offer 50% commission.

GeorgR., Jul 6, 2009 IP
  8. RattleSnake316

RattleSnake316 Peon

Best Answers:
    I also had a little scepticism reading your post. We will trust you (well I will) that you won't post fake screenshots. Just post some screenshots of hops/sales and that will end any queries of your claims.

RattleSnake316, Jul 6, 2009 IP
  9. MindReality

Best Answers:
    Hi,

Here is a screenshot of my outlook folder that contains the sales records of the Mind Power Secrets Package Product.

As you can see, I do make a lot of sales from it.

The Product ID is mindreal-5

It is not my first ClickBank product. My first ClickBank product is Reality Creation Secrets which you can find in the top 10 position under the Category: Money & Employment - Subcategory: Education

The Mind Power Secrets Package is listed under the same account as my first product.

[​IMG]

10. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    You're making a lot of sales, I wonder how..

The website hasn't seen much traffic recently..

evelinawilliams007, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  11. Skribblez

Skribblez Notable Member

Best Answers:
    It's your product. Of course it's the highest converting product you've ever promoted.

Rather than misleading people with your topic title, you should've put something like "Promote my product - high conversions". :rolleyes:

Skribblez, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  12. blowingideas

blowingideas Peon

Best Answers:
    LOL.. but I may try it mate. once i'm done with some of my project.

blowingideas, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  13. true_promote

true_promote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get affiliates promote your products, then create a special promoion thread here on DP
    your product may be a high converting one, but being a product owner and claiming self-product as high converting sounds fishy to many people.
    i just think that you have made people over here mis-understand your intentions!

Anyways, i don't think that this product is in a very demanding niche. However i would still like to promote it provided you give me some help in ppc keywords(if any)
    pm me,

thanks

true_promote, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  14. MindReality

Best Answers:
    I'm not misleading anyone with my title. It is TRUE that this is the highest converting product I have ever promoted.

Ok, here are some of the affiliate products I have promoted which convert highly for me:

http://www.subliminalmoney.com/

http://www.hiddensecrethypnosis.com/

http://www.manifestmiracle.com/

(This is only a partial list, I am listing the top products of my list here.)

There you have it. I just revealed some of my best converting affiliate products which I constantly promote from time to time. You can promote them if you want to as well!

But the Mind Power Secrets Package makes me much more money when I promote it when measured at 50% commissions (to be fair).

The Self Help Niche is a VERY Demanding Niche. But this product can also sell in the marketing and business niche because the sales copy caters to it well.

I released this product on a new domain, that's why there is not much traffic stats recorded for it on Alexa yet. But the website gets a spike in traffic each time I do a promotion or when an affiliate does a promotion.

MindReality, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  15. MindReality

Best Answers:
    Here is further PROOF that this product is Selling VERY WELL!

Nelson Berry of Subliminal Money has just promoted my product and already made 50 sales so far! That is already past the $1000 commission mark.

The date in the image shows that this is only 2 days results!!!

[​IMG]

MindReality, Jul 9, 2009 IP
  16. true_promote

true_promote Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    then I asked about ppc. can you offer me some help to promote it??
    BTW I think this product will be profitable if sold through an established self-help website and not through ppc. Maybe I am wrong, but thats what my experience says.
    anyways if you think that ppc will be profitable, then plz throw me a PM

true_promote, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  17. tanakanewyork

tanakanewyork Guest

Best Answers:
    You are an irresponsible person, you publish your users' information on your screen shot.

tanakanewyork, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  18. suresh599

suresh599 Member

Best Answers:
    well done guy

suresh599, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  19. MindReality

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I have just used paintbrush to BLOT out all the user details.

I don't really like managing PPC. I pay Kirt Kristensen about $495 a month to manage my adwords campaign for me.

My adwords campaign is set up to get leads, so I track conversion by leads. I promote different products to my list.

No one has started using PPC to promote Mind Power Secrets Package yet, although some experienced marketers in the Self Help Niche may start doing so. As I said, I recently started contacting people to promote this product.

So I can't offer any help with PPC as it is not my really my forte at this moment. But I can help my affiliates with promoting to their list or websites.

Here is the Single Most Successful Promotional Message which I have been using over and over again to SELL the Mind Power Secrets Package:

http://www.mindpowersecretspackage.com/promo-message.html

Just copy and send the message to your list, or post it on your website.

MindReality, Jul 10, 2009 IP
  20. MindReality

Best Answers:
    It's an IRONY that when I REALLY DO have the Highest Converting Product I have ever promoted, I assumed that everybody would rush to promote it the moment I announced it.

I found out that I was wrong. Now I need to work hard to convince people to promote it because of skeptism and resistance, even though what I say IS TRUE.

I AM making a lot of sales from this product when I promote it myself, and my affiliates ARE making a lot of sales when they promote it.

Have you ever had the experience where you had something really good and you assumed that everybody would want it, but then it wasn't so? And also when you had something you weren't too sure how good it was, but then everybody seemed to rush to get it? This is a paradoxical world.

Anyway, if anyone here wants to continue being doubtful about my claims, then I CHALLENGE YOU to PROVE ME WRONG by actually promoting my product and compare results with other products you have promoted.

If I am RIGHT and this product does convert very well for you, then YOU WIN.

MindReality, Jul 10, 2009 IP