1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Global Information Network - the new kid on the block

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by turbulence, Dec 29, 2009.

I earned $5,000 for joining before October 31, 2009, and I earned another $20,000 for referring 10 MEMBERS (People who paid $1,000) before November 31, 2009. Now on January 31, 2010 The Face Of Marketing will change forever. Especially when it comes to this Money Making Opportunity.

1)Affiliate Program

-It's Free To Join, but you need a CODE (Private Message Me to talk about it)

-Affiliates can go to 20+ Meetings that will be held all over the world in the year 2010 for Free. (However, they have to leave during the times for the Members Meetings, which more topics will be discussed)

-Affiliates can listen to the weekly update audios, archived events (from the seminar and meetings, but only the Affiliate parts are available to Affiliates), etc.

-Affiliates earn $200 for every person that they refer to GIN, which becomes a Member (Pays $1,000)

-Affiliates will have access to TOP NOTCH landing pages, infomercials, emails, etc. starting at the end of January to be able to promote very easily. (There will be a MASSIVE infomercial TV Advertising done sometime in January)

-Affiliates can buy the CD series Your Wish Is Your Command for $500 of a 10 pack. (They are EACH sold for $299 on the Your Wish Is Your Command site) The YWIYC CD's help close the deal with the prospects because there's 14 Audio CD's helping CONVERT the person into a Member of GIN. So if you were to sell each of these CD's or give them away with your GIN Affiliate Code, then you can make $200 when they sign up, and MOST DO sign up as Members.

-Affiliates can have GIN sign up MEMBERS FOR YOU! (Lazy Man's Program) Each Member will cost $750 (You still get $200 commission, so in reality it's $550 per Member). Now how is this profitable? Each of those Members will most likely get the Lazy Man's Program as well, which will bring you $200 off your 1st Member, $200 off of their Member, $20 off the 3rd tier Member, $20 4th tier Member, etc. 7 levels deep. The MORE Members that you have, the higher % that you will make, etc.

-Affiliates can have GIN sell you 10 LEADS of people who've bought Your Wish Is Your Command series for $750. If you are a good sales person then you can convert a few of these 10 leads into Members and make commissions off of them. (You will get their phone number, address, zip code, email, etc. and they will be ONLY sold ONCE, so the leads are not used over and over)

-OR You can do ppc, email, co-reg, craigslist, etc. to get interested people yourself and have them convert to make $200 commission.

2)Members Program

-Access to LOTS of information NOT available to Affiliates (I can't and will not discuss the information.)

-Access to 24+ Meetings in the year 2010

-Access to 3 Natural Cures seminars worth over $2,000 Each, and you get to bring a person with you for Free. (They discuss TOP NOTCH Breakthrough Methods and Techniques to live beyond 100 years old, Modern Effective Medicines to fight ALL Diseases, etc.)

-Personal Networking with VERY Successful people

-A % Of the Monthly dues paid by Members ($150/month you get 20% as a Level 1 Member, etc. and there's 12 Levels)

-When Members upgrade to Level 2 and Pay $1,500 you get $300 commission, but you Must be a Member 2 yourself. (You will always have to be a Level higher or same as the Members upgrading)

-In order to Qualify for your commissions, you Must be able to sell 1 Member a month! (The Beauty now comes into play with the Lazy Man's Program because there will be people that will have $10,000+ in monthly residual income, and they will HAVE to get GIN to sign up a person for them if they are too lazy, which ensures that their sponsor gets $200 commission monthly as well. This keeps the flow of income consistent.)

-When you reach Level 12 Membership, You will get $1,000,000 BONUS. (Membership Level 12 will be available sometime at the end of 2011)

This is a 2-5 year program, so this is NOT a get rich quick scheme. If you are a Decent Marketer then you will make Money much faster than the average person. It all comes down to 5 things:

a)Your Mindset
    b)Your Skills
    c)Your Connections
    d)Your Money
    e)Your Time

Also, a community forum section is being set up for people who want Angel Investors, Business Networking, etc. for Both Affiliates and Members. (Members get Better Benefits and Higher Priority)

Message me if interested.

PS. It's Free to join as Affiliates.

PSS. The doors could shut out very soon for some of the benefits and programs. (Trust me when I tell you the people who get in early WILL profit VERY GOOD within the next 6-12 months. You have to get in EARLY with these programs to be able to ride the SURF when it gets POPULAR, and it will get Popular)

PSSS. The person who's doing the infomercial is one of the MOST WELL KNOWN Infomercial Gurus of ALL TIME. He's name is Kevin Trudeau, and I'm telling you right now that this WILL GET POPULAR, so DON'T Miss OUT!

turbulence, Dec 29, 2009 IP