1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Game of Life - iSuppose

Discussion in 'Games' started by sunny27, Mar 18, 2013.

Hello Friends,

Today, I was watching a movie in which two nations were fighting with their Armies. and the result was in favor of a country whose few army people were alive in the end. I think, if there could be a computer game in which two armies can fight without loosing a life. I suppose, nation should think about it, it is sounding impractical but what the warriors are doing at their position, to kill another others to win. So, why not there could be something like a computer game because in the end one is left. The result would be same, one will loose and one will win but still, there will not be any lose of life.

Well, it was just my imagination, it was kinda serious but I believe "it can be true and practical too". In-spite of this all is there any GTA V fan around? I wanna play that game :( asap.

Cheers!
    Sunny

sunny27, Mar 18, 2013 IP