1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The future of social networks?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Brian123, Apr 1, 2014.

1. scottgerri

scottgerri Member

Best Answers:
    According to me Google+ is best social media site..

scottgerri, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  2. prashantk

prashantk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is a muchly contested subject. Depends on how you look at it really. True FB has lost ground over the years but there's a lot of late adopters. Initially FB was cool. Now it's normal. Everyone has one. People are constantly in search of what's cool. So when the next big cool thing comes up, theyll switch to that.
    But I think social networks are here to stay. There's a steady shift towards digital in all aspects of life. Wearables are the next big thing and with all this, the need of social networks to stay connected will always be there.

prashantk, Apr 11, 2014 IP
  3. ZaynJMalik

ZaynJMalik Member

Best Answers:
    One day a Smarter network will steal everything from FB like happened with myspace just a matter of time

ZaynJMalik, Apr 12, 2014 IP
  4. Sam42

Sam42 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    While FB becomes more and more disappointing and complicated, it’s still the most popular social network worldwide and I don’t see it changing in the near future. Also I completely agree about growing popularity of mobile based social networks, as smartphones became an essential part of our lives.

Sam42, Apr 28, 2014 IP
  5. prashantk

prashantk Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Anyone read about FB's new developments post the F8 conference? Here's a good article:
    http://qz.com/204805/facebook-just-made-its-clearest-moves-yet-to-becoming-the-google-of-mobile-apps/

prashantk, May 1, 2014 IP
  6. jazzyjmnote

jazzyjmnote Banned

Best Answers:
    Social Media is going to be passive interaction center with people preferring to engage socially in RL at Cafes, Restaurants etc with health being first priority of people now. And Tech firms like iPhone and Samsung Galaxy S5, Adidas capturing the market... Future is 3D printers as gifts to friends.

jazzyjmnote, May 1, 2014 IP
  7. Panks7077

Panks7077 Member

Best Answers:
    Its bright for Facebook and Pinterest. But not for every other social networks. I don't have time access other social platforms. Facebook will kill them all.

Panks7077, May 1, 2014 IP
  8. Dragon Knight

Dragon Knight Peon

Best Answers:
    Social media will remain for a long time until something new, more interenting attract a lot of people. Then google or facebook will buy it.

Dragon Knight, May 1, 2014 IP
  9. Joshie

Joshie Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook is growing at steady, the news are saying that Twitter is losing members drastically although Twitter will come back sometime in later time (they just have to figure out how to do that) and Linkedin is losing more than ever as recently news surfacing on the internet about Linkedin being struggling and same with Google+ as Google themselves said that Google is struggling to stand their grounds and said that Google+ will be around forever but said they will be fading in background.

Joshie, May 1, 2014 IP
  10. GFX2

GFX2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My opinion is that Facebook will evolve. Into someting new. Better? Perhaps...

GFX2, May 1, 2014 IP
  11. mumbaiflorist

mumbaiflorist Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The future of social media sites is bright especially Facebook and twitter and i think these two will survive in the future.

mumbaiflorist, May 2, 2014 IP
  12. tracker22

tracker22 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with your opinion..

tracker22, May 2, 2014 IP