1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Force Awakens- what do you think?

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by scurvy, Dec 26, 2015.

Anyone one who has seen the new Star Wars let others know what they think.
    SEMrush

scurvy, Dec 26, 2015 IP
    SEMrush
  2. Pamela Turns

Pamela Turns Active Member

Best Answers:
    The movie plot is not new.

Pamela Turns, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Just saw it this afternoon. It was good. Han Solo and Princess Leia are really old and it shows. Chewbaca had some of the best lines. They ended with a set up for the next movie, if there was any questions about that. Plenty of action.

jrbiz, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  4. kashirakaze

kashirakaze Banned

Best Answers:
    I gotta be honest this was one of the worst movies I've ever seen. Spoilers ahead but if you're clicking this thread you should expect that!

There wasn't much original about this movie. Episode IV was great but I've seen that. If I wanted to see it again, I'd watch it again. This isn't new.

Rey was a Mary Sue. Too strong at everything. She didn't even know she had the force yet beats Kylo Ren who was trained by Snoke AND Luke Skywalker? No. Just, no. And why could she jedi mind trick people? How'd she even know that's a THING?

The governmental structures made no sense. Republic topples the Empire and the First Order is remnants of the Empire. So why are they STRONGER than the Empire was? Star Killer was 10x bigger and stronger than the Death Star? Stupid. Why were the rebels still rebels? Why WON. They aren't rebels anymore. The First Order are the repels. Just didn't make sense...

kashirakaze, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  5. jcdean

jcdean Active Member

Best Answers:
    The plot wasn't that great. They should of used that script for a lego's starwars movie, and started over.
    It was fun to watch light saber battles again after all these years.
    Daisy Ridley's (Rey) performance was great. She is kinda hot too.

jcdean, Jan 9, 2016 IP