1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The first time I write as a motivational speaker

Discussion in 'Websites' started by King Manu, Nov 20, 2015.

Hi guys. I have to share something with you and , honestly, is very emotional for me. I am 25 years old now and I've always had a passion towards motivating people, but as you can imagine I started with people around me and doing it in private. I also like to study daily other motivational speakers and it's always so exciting to learn new things. I am a learning addict, I always like to find a lesson or pattern in anything. I love to over-analyze everything.

This is a first for me from two points : 1. Is the first time I write articles in English at a daily basis ( Not my native language ) , 2. Is the first time I share these motivational skills I have inside of me with the general public.

Of course I wouldn't come here without having something valuable to show, so I've waited to build my blog a little big. Now I have 45 articles and they are at least 700 words each. It's growing daily. The topics that I write about are : health and fitness ; love and relationship ; money management ; motivation and personal development. I pick each topic at a time and I write about what I think it's the most important and valuable information I can give to people. I've been a negative person ( and overweight ) in my past and I've gradually become the positive maniac I am today :D , addicted about a healthy way of living, after encountering positive people that inspired me. Basically, I am trying to return the favor. Most of the things I write are from personal experience ( I always try to learn something from what I do and what I see around me ) but there are some ideas that I've read from other great people, and there's credit for them mentioned.

If I would pick my top role models will be : Anthony Robbins, Jim Rohn and John C. Maxwell.

I try to find a balance in progress because I believe we need to master all the areas of our life to be completely happy and successful. That's why I try to combine fitness articles with love, motivation and even finances.

I would not expect to be the best writer in the world. Still I try my best and any kind of review or suggestion is welcomed. I don't know what to say other than this : I hope you guys enjoy reading my blog and you are welcomed to contact me personally if you wish. All the best !

The link is : http://www.ambitionoasis.com/

King Manu, Nov 20, 2015 IP