1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The First Ever Free Shopify Dropshipping Course (On Youtube)

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by zmanace, Sep 30, 2018.

Hey guys, here's the deal.
    I've had a ton of people reach out to me and ask for help with their Shopify dropshipping business. Most people don't know where to start, and they don't have the money to invest 1000's of dollars into a course.
    So, I decided to release a free dropshipping course. Right on Youtube so anyone can access it.
    I plan to cover the following:
    -Setting up a dropshipping store and making it high converting
    -Finding a winning product
    -Marketing the product with Facebook Ads, Instagram Influencers, Google Adwords, etc.
    -Scaling your store
    -Hiring VA's

So, if you're interested in checking it out, here is a link to the first video of the course (the intro):

And here is a link to the youtube playlist:
    https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6Dkb_Cius_pSZqnBCmcTZx-X0hCNAZoe

You can bookmark the link to the youtube playlist and refer to it every week to see the next video in the course.
    And, I would appreciate if you would subscribe to my channel so I can keep putting out this content!

Lastly, if you would like a specific topic to be covered or if there's something you're curious about, don't' hesitate to comment it down below, or get in touch with me

Cheers,
    Zain

zmanace, Sep 30, 2018 IP