1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Well said - good time to share that

a) many aff's have already converted 3 or more ;)

b) One of the winners have just rejected their prize, which means one more will be going out later today.

c) Today - is finally launch day - our homepage and domain are open finally!!!

We are going to keep the introductory price for an unspecified amount of time - literally could change any min from now on... ..

Thank you all for helping me with this launch, for getting involved with the give-away, and for showing me your support - I have trained many of you one on one now, and am HAPPY to see the newbies converting - THAT makes me happiest about all of this, yes we're making good money from this, but there is no better feeling than new comers to IM sending in their first sale notices or thank you letters for helping change and shape them into success stories.... ..

My final winners post will come later today - and we WILL keep this thread going with announcements, stats and new creatives as they come.

Cheers to all.
    NC.

NCMedia, May 5, 2008 IP
  2. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    So is clickbank done??

Sem-Advance, May 5, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Sem-Advance

The product was approved by Clickbank about a week ago, but it will be launched today.

bl4ckmaN^, May 5, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Last Round Of Winners: Soul Food

** :) Many still are... and to some degree, ALL of us are... need for consumption/life will always cost money - and even the pros/super affs are still customers (or rather - investors now)... anyway cool quote, congrats!

**Grandma is right :) Many people here run in circles, always lost... get the fundamentals kids - you can't get into college without highschool (or you can but you're lost...).

**Sustained Income << Words of the day! This is a rollercoaster - and you want to be climbing it forever but inevitably you will drop... overlap profits/income streams from different sources, but always try to have a main one/two as your foundations.

So: It's launch day: I shouldn't be here, i have a task list of 23 things to do, and I'm still awake from yesterday - YAY launches! No i'm actually just THAT excited, and the day is - well the best Monday I've had in quite some time I'll say that!

What's new? More aff marketing material - We decided to make an audio board - but before it's built - we're giving YOU access to the .mp3's first: These are purposely STUPID and silly made ads that we think will go viral easily - especially if you can animate or put pics to them:

Here are some samples of the Silly Audio Ad Campaign: Warning: Incredibly silly and stupid/spoof-ed

http://www.nichechoppers.com/thefatrichpig/tfrp_sillyad6.mp3

http://www.nichechoppers.com/thefatrichpig/tfrp_sillyad10.mp3

http://www.nichechoppers.com/thefatrichpig/tfrp_sillyad7.mp3

http://www.nichechoppers.com/thefatrichpig/tfrp_sillyad8.mp3

http://www.nichechoppers.com/thefatrichpig/tfrp_sillyad9.mp3

There are more on: http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-product-thefatrichpig.html

We are in the middle of making more landing pages and an audio board with all the above audio assets - you will use this as a seperate landing page if you'd like.

I'm late on my 24 other things I must do - congrats to those converting today (best so far today believe it or not is 2:2 so far this affiliate is kicking butt - next best 3:51).

Will post an update soon: AND - ONE last bonus copy is going out here - GIVE ME THE ULTIMATE FAST TRACKED 5 lines or ONE PARAGRAPH you can think of to help a newbie, and you'll WIN it!

Norb.

NCMedia, May 5, 2008 IP
  5. Xio1

Xio1 Member

Best Answers:
    Glad to hear everything is back on track Norb, good luck to you.

Eddie

Xio1, May 5, 2008 IP
  6. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    Congrats NCMedia, you've made it to the front page of CB-Analytics, glad to see a DPer and your product doing good. Its also a fresh of breath air to see how hard you work with your affiliates, but especially newcomers. Hopefully your hard work promoting the pig pays off.

Vene

veneficuz, May 5, 2008 IP
  7. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    5 Newbie IM Tips For Success (from a relative IM newbie)

1. Get to you know the product you are selling: It really is imperative that you know and understand the product you are selling so that you can make qualified recommendations and point out the USP's (unique selling points). Refine your pitch through trial and error.

2. Get to know the market you are selling to: Strive to understand their needs and cater to them, with authority and sincerity.

3. Get to know the competition: Discover how tapped (or untapped) your market is, and jump in if you can offer the same product in a unique light, have access to virgin traffic or an absolute desire to succeed with the particular product.

4. Don't give up too easily: Just like anything in life, affiliate marketing requires extremely hard work on your part to be successful. Be innovative, experiment a lot and gauge small successes through trial and error. The little epiphanies that come along from time to time will give you such a thrill, and over time you'll get the hang of it and discover your affiliate mojo :cool:.

5. Don't flog a dead horse: Know when to move on from a product. Be calculated in your efforts and follow the tips above. If you have invested too much time or money without a reasonable return (or the prospect of one), fold your hand and try again with a different product.

Cheers all

rikat, May 6, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some few more tips from me.

-Go to a dollar store
    -Buy yourself a small notebook ----------- 15.2 cm * 22. 8 cm. Big enough to carry it, in your pocket.
    -Get yourself an agenda
    -Get yourself a pen and a pencil

For Godsake, your still didn't figure out my point.Then, let me break it down for you.

You need the agenda, so you can plan what you will do every single days.When you have one, you will know exactly what to do during each day and what not to do.

Example of my last week agenda

Monday---- Take A look at Swerd New Product and also ....... product ; take a look at my travel business

Tuesday--- Listen to some music and need to have 50 things done

Wednesday---- Go check DP forum

Thrusday------- Wealthy Affiliate

-and etc...........

The agenda is really essential to have. You will be in track of everything that you do. Sometimes, I do not follow my agenda but, I always manage to go back and do the things that I missed.

You need to have the small notebook in your pocket because, you never know when you are going to have a good idea. Last Monday, when I was in the bus, I wrote 10 classified ads. The reason why I did that, is because I was thinking about a product and I just realized some of the things that I could write to make people buy it from me.

Carry a pen or a pencil : Come one, don't tell me that you don't know why. You need them so you can write your ideas down.

Mega

megarudy, May 6, 2008 IP
  9. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    "don't be lazy"

yebel89@gmail.com, May 6, 2008 IP
  10. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Thank you kindly Eddie!

**Very heartfelt messag Vene! Thank you! I have slaved over this one - and yes I too hope that it takes off - I am not alone on this one and my partner and I are truly happy with the way this promo has been accepted by everyone - and not to mentionn we are killing it in the charts!

** YOU WIN! *very well thought out and I can tell you took your time with it :) Congratulations.

-----------------------------------------------
    Side notes: Well we've made a big splash with the name, with the brand, and you guys have outdone yourselves with this promo! Thank you again! Here are some side notes to help you get more traffic to your campaigns:

How To Get More Traffic
    1. Competitive campaigns: Think of our competitors - there is a HUGE market for their keywords. I would suggest creating campaigns that focus on comparisons, our comp's keys, and of course our advantage of being a one time fee not a monthly (yet).

2. KeyWords: Though there is a lot of buzz for "The Fat Rich Pig" - The search volume will only increase once the buzz gets HUGE - so until then, you need to focus on bigger keys to attract our demo - here is a list of keys that you should be utilizing:

* clickbank, clickbank tools, clickbank affiliates clickbank software, clickbank tracking (don't forget about click bank ((two words))).
    * paydotcom, paydotcom analytics, paydotcom affiliates
    * Affilate recruitment, affiliate programs, marketing software, affiliate management,

**ClickBank gets TONS of search volume - and the market is bare when I do a search for any of the above - we don't come up so focus your articles, your PPC, your diggs, blogs, youtube video descriptions etc. on these keywords for round two - you'll get LOT'S more traffic than targeting just the brand itself.

**Use our marketing material! I know many of you like to just plug our stuff wherever you can and forget about it - however the assets that can be used over and over again (i.e. our audio ads/interview - make slide shows/videos/animations/skits). These can be used to make many campaigns with, and you should be able to attract lot's more traffic.

Thank you all, **More landing pages are coming soon btw, along with some more graphics and banners for you to use as round two of our campaign/promo.

Norb.

NCMedia, May 6, 2008 IP
  11. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Woohoo ... I win! :D

Thanks Norb ... I graciously claim the pork

rikat, May 6, 2008 IP
  12. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Update:

1. We have just made 3 more landing pages for you guys to use:

a) video lander: http://www.thefatrichpig.com/lp2/landingpage2.html

b) Audio Board Lander: http://www.thefatrichpig.com/lp3/landingpage3.html

c) Straight HTML: http://www.thefatrichpig.com/lp4/landingpage4.html

Download the .zips at http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-product-thefatrichpig.html#landing_pages

Since our hiccups and since raising the prices - we've noticed that we could be doing better still - so - we're going to do a price adjustment tonight and ride it for a week as our semi-final price point. Some of you are converting at unbelievable numbers - I thought you bought with your own links - or many of you probably have, but when I see 3:15 and 5:112 and 2:2 - I don't think you're buying this with your own links over and over again so whoever you are - congrats on finding the traffic pools that you have - awesome!

We've got a few big players doing blasts for us later this week and next - once that happens the buzz will be even bigger, but until then - I'm relying on YOU guys, the initial 20 that converted - to get as many of these pre-blitz sales as you can. This hiccup with CB really screwed us as our gravity should have been over 50 by now easily - so in an effort to get fully back on track, I would urge you to continue to create bonus material that people will get if they buy through your links. I will update the AFF page above with more free stuff you can give to people if they buy through you - or you are free to write up a few reports, buy some PLR/MRR, or even offer a free masssage with each order? <<don't do that...

I've had many sleepless nights, have typed more this week than I have in months, and have trained more newbies than EVER before on this project - sooner or later we'll need to hire a few managers/recruiters/etc. - so if you are selling well - don't be surprized if I approach you with an offer ;)

Thank you all, going to have some bacon for breakfast now...
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 7, 2008 IP
  13. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I see you are working really hard Norb :) Well done, great landing pages.

bl4ckmaN^, May 7, 2008 IP
  14. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Thank you sir!!

Great news! We've started to set up deals with some of the biggest players at CB!! WOOT! All thanks to - HARD ASS WORK! And the beautiful gift of generous networking...

Based on collective input: Here is the next move we are taking - and something tells me YOU are all going to like this (more$).

1. The upgrade is being taken down - and turned into an OTO once they purchase the main product.

2. TFRP will now be $47 again (you make $33-$37 once we adjust the commission).

3. The Project Wealthy OTO will be another $37-$57 and may have other products thrown in from our new partners.... ..

This means you will all make more sales on the front end, and research shows that 50% who buy the initial product, will take the OTO as well.

The new landers are being accepted well and I'm hoping you guys use them all! Don't just stick to one lander - split test them, see which one works best or push them all as they are all different... .. **(Also - If you want to ByPass the original sales letter and go from YOUR lander straight to our payment page via cookie stuffing - I don't mind - please SHOW ME first though).

Back to work - will update this thread shortly. and re-announce the winners as some of you still have not PM'ed me with your name and email to verify you... ..

**OH - and as a final gesture of good faith and to call on some more aff's - I'm going to give away 5 more copies here.

5 more copies! If you want it - I will ask that you continue to post your 'what not to do' one liners please.... .. I will give away one every day for the next 5 days.

THANK YOU!!!!!
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 7, 2008 IP
  15. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    Don't search for your competitors flaws and don't try to exploit them/do better work. its evil.

Exilus, May 7, 2008 IP
  16. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This is war..... and in war one finds weaknesses and uses them to win.

Evil Spelled Backwards = Live

:D

Sem-Advance, May 7, 2008 IP
  17. yebel89@gmail.com

yebel89@gmail.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    I could really use a copy of The Fat Rich Pig. I have started to promote it and I hope to convert some sales start today. It really looks like it is going to convert well. I would love to have a free copy just so that I could give a first hand review on my site with actual screenshots and I so that I can honestly say that I learned something from the ebook.
    Too often people will write reviews with the sole goal of eventually receiving a commission if their link is used for a sale but I do not enjoy doing that. My reviews are first hand accounts of services that I have tried and that is why traffic on my site is increasing. If you enable me to have a free copy, then i will be able to give an honest review on Adwords.

yebel89@gmail.com, May 7, 2008 IP
  18. Exilus

Exilus Banned

Best Answers:
    I hope you understood my post was sarcastic... :D

Exilus, May 7, 2008 IP
  19. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    My 1 liner for internet marketers: Don't work hard, work smart!

Jsny, May 7, 2008 IP
  20. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    My 1 liner for internet marketers: DON'T WORK HARD, RATHER WORK SMART!!
    Btw- great sales copy. I'm targeting a specific country, no sales yet but alot of promise!
    Thanx

Jsny, May 7, 2008 IP