1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. aceisey

aceisey Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks like a Great product

aceisey, May 2, 2008 IP
  2. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    More News! - We're Live Right Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally - some GOOD news :) MakinBacon time everbody!

We feel bad for the hiccup, and are now going to give-back to karma again, and do something nice for everyone. Hopefully you guys didn't read this too late, as we are already converting again!!

New Price until Mon-Wed: $49.97
    Then We'll be going back up $77-$98
    Commission is now 70% and will move up to 75% over the next few weeks.

All your hops are counted, cookies still remain, and you are free to promote again. Another word comes to mind right now - 'PHEW!!!'

This IM stuff is enough to drive you nuts sometimes!!

A quick recap for all:

Product: http://richpig.richpig.hop.clickbank.net/ (replace first 'richpig' w/your id)

Aff marketing material: http://www.nichechoppers.com/niche-product-thefatrichpig.html

FreeTrial: http://www.thefatrichpig.com/freetrial.zip

Thank you kindly everyone, the gates to the farm have officially been open again, I welcome you all, get your discounted bacon now!

** - CB graphs for initial few days - http://www.cbtrends.com/clickbank-products-performance-trends.html?st&vendorid=richpig **Notice we dropped to #1 overnight in some sections... ..

The 10 Next Winners are:............. Coming right up.

NCMedia, May 2, 2008 IP
  3. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    2nd Category Winners Announced: Best Words Of Wisdom

These are the second round draft pics for the initial inner-circle pig pen (did I really just write that?) - ok cheesy.... but... I welcome you:

**Indeed it is!

**Great use of sarcasm - For those that don't get it or have trouble with their english ^ Do the oppisite of the above please.

**YES - Including the tfrp product :p - Such is true though - Karma is a biaaayeeetch.

**Yes you did - SubQuote: Don't let your first post on a forum look like spam - >>Well said - especially DP - Why? Because whatever sneaky ish you're up to - we'll get ya. Cheers to DP interrogations.

**How about - that's the best advice to any and all affiliates here :) - always check out different sectors, different networks, cpa's, exclusives, if you've mastered something - move on - learn more - you're never going to stop the need to learn so embrace it instead and diversify everything you do for your income (but don't spread too thin!).
    Merry

**Yes - wise - the more I get into soft selling - the more I like it (it's been a few years but if you haven't noticed yet - this WHOLE thread is about as soft as it gets yet has sold really well ;)).

**Awesome: Never overlap unproven campaigns (newbies are forgiven - good learning curve to go through for many reasons). The trick is to prove your campaigns, automate them as much as possible, and overlap your next one - eventually you have a train of convering campaigns only requiring tune-ups per car here and there.

NCMedia, May 3, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Continued...

**Very very - VERY - true.

**Very noble - I always like that old one liner - "You want something done right? You do it your____!

**Best advice on this round I think - Never be lazy - not until you are content with your millions (or whatever magic number you've set for yourself.

Congratulations everyone - I'm wiPeD oUt from all of this and can finally go have me a sleep for a day :)

WINNERS:
    Two things you need to do to claim your copy:

1. Please post below - "Claiming My Fat Rich Pig" - and your thank you/last notes to the newbies et al if you'd like...
    2. Please PM me with a valid email and first name to verify you with and register you for lifetime access to the software.

The rest of you - there are still 9 left, and one bonus - keep the one liners coming.

I don't want to put my foot in my mouth - again - but I think it's safe to say 'go promot' << yes it is a typo - perhaps that word is bad luck and I don't want to jinx myself, again...!

Lastly - I am happy to say that within the first 1hr of having these links live again at the special price now - we've just had 9 affiliates convert, once I wake up I will post some screen shots for you all.... ..

Good... night..... (head falls on keyboardddddddddddddddddddddddd....
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 3, 2008 IP
  5. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Dont always expect things to go your way, failure is the first step towards success"

craiger22, May 3, 2008 IP
  6. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    "Don't expect anything for free, work for it and you will have it."
    I hope there will not be anymore problems with those pages.

nino2007, May 3, 2008 IP
  7. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Many thanks I look forward to have an in depth look and promoting your product even further.

Thanks for keeping us updating - save that adwords campaign just in time - I'll get it rolling again.

Very excited.

alstar70, May 3, 2008 IP
  8. crystalgrid

crystalgrid Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother investing in something unless you plan to put in the effort to use it effectively.

crystalgrid, May 3, 2008 IP
  9. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't start with PPC if you don't have the money or the right knowledge.

nino2007, May 3, 2008 IP
  10. lemonarian

lemonarian Peon

Best Answers:
    "Claiming My Fat Rich Pig"

Yay, I won :D

So to all new guys, I'll say it again: Whatever you're trying to accomplish; Don't QUIT!

lemonarian, May 3, 2008 IP
  11. mohamedd

mohamedd Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Claiming my Fat Rich Pig"

yay I won also

Thanks norb, very generous of you considering how we started off.

And to all you starting out "always think about the customer, after all its them who will pay you :)"

mohamedd, May 3, 2008 IP
  12. emon878

emon878 Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Don't ever forget who you are selling to"

"When it comes to articles quality usually trumps quantity"

"Don't forget to tweak"

"Research is key"

General Quote not mine buy I love it I think its Henry Ford's
    "Whether you think you can or you can't you right"

emon878, May 3, 2008 IP
  13. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Another Hiccup!!!! - JUST KIDDING!!!!!!

Keeping everyone on their toes ;)

I'm picking the next winners in groups of 2-3 and will be done by Monday for the launch... For now as promised here is a look at our testing just before and just after our CB hiccup - we dropped from the marketplace however are sitting at 7.5 and grew again today so the next few days should be hot!

[​IMG]

Next Round Of Winners Coming Right Up! We'll be posting more screenshots and videos over the course of the next few weeks too.

**PDC links and payment gateway is complete now - price is $77.97 there now - no upgrade option currently.

**We're somewhat - back, on, track!

Norb.

NCMedia, May 3, 2008 IP
  14. Xio1

Xio1 Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,

Glad to hear you are back on track.

Trying to figure this all out and start promoting your product. Being that I am a newbie, what does it mean on your screen shots "Number of Hops"?

Thanks,

Eddie

Xio1, May 3, 2008 IP
  15. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    Well norb ... could not resist the temptation. Had to buy it through my own link. What a super deal. Besides looks like something I wanted to promote and like to get my fingers all over it so to speak.

"Why take the bacon when you can have the pig?":eek: reapr hangs his head in disgrace.

reapr, May 3, 2008 IP
  16. cassiusali

cassiusali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "Don't struggle on your own when you can piggyback off of others' success."

cassiusali, May 3, 2008 IP
  17. reapr

reapr Peon

Best Answers:
    "Don't buy a pig in a poke!"

reapr, May 3, 2008 IP
  18. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Third Round Winners Announced: Most Lucrative Words

** This is true however only to an extent - One can sell retail, or real-estate, the same work, and the same principles apply... Although overall there is more to compete with - yes - starting and sticking to high commission products is a sure path to 'higher commission per sale', though lower commission in volume is still just as powerful - you win for causing controversy! More $50 sales or less $100 sales (or both!).

**Live by this!!!!!!!!!!!! If you think you can't do something - you're probably right... If you think you CAN overcome and achieve your goal WHATEVER that may be - you probably CAN - with commitment and never giving up.

**Yep, this whole project wasn't started by thinking of itself, it's another test/research/gap fill in the market, and it's working! Always implement new knowledge and tweaks/get new tools the moment you hear about them... ehemm...

** I couldn't have said it better - so simple yet so beautiful - the concept of thought to action to completion to reward... back to thought.

Winners: PM a real email and first name, and post below "I'm Claiming My Fat Rich Pig" - Feel free to share your last words to newbies...

One from me personally: Don't forget about analytics - they are your best friends, you analyze them and mine money, and focus/zoom in on that money, it's a treasue map you just have to put all the pieces to gether and start digging where the X is... Check your stats, your sales trends, DO something about your analytics (this software aside)...

There are only.... a handful of these left as prizes now. No idea how we're going to choose them but we'll leave these for tomorrow.

Congratulations to these winners, I salute you with - I'm gone to play in the mud...
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 3, 2008 IP
  19. pdsllc

pdsllc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't be a greedy pig!

pdsllc, May 3, 2008 IP
  20. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    **Reapr: Temptation got you - sorry in advance as this is a tough process for us here believe me! Glad you were able to take advantage of the price - You may have bought with your own hoplink but... .. you paid... $14? Thanks for the support Reapr no need to bow your head, you were smart enough to invest, at the stocks lowest before it climbs ;) and didn't rely on a freebie, I honor that greatly.

Bonus Copy Goes To:
    You just won the bonus copy - I was waiting for someone to say that!!
    **I'm big on 'character' and YOU got some... ..

Cheers,
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 3, 2008 IP