1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. Jsny

Jsny Active Member

Best Answers:
    My 1 liner:Don't promote a product you won't buy yourself.

Jsny, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  2. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Another one on me: If you are doing PPC read all the rules of Adwords or whatever you are using because if you break the rules you will have a banned account and to get another account could take you months. (Believe me because I've Learned this the hard way, and I still don't have a Adwords account).

nino2007, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  3. Alonski

Alonski Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Don't forget, perseverance is the key to success. If a plan doesn't go through right don't give up right away but try and tweak it and make it better."

Also:
    "A quick buck is not always the answer, sustained income is the key to a full time online marketing job."

Thanks for the opportunity!

Alonski, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  4. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Awesome!
    Thank You, Norb!

alexs464, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  5. craiger22

craiger22 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here is my one-liner;

"If you run with the heard, you will get trampled."
    meaning you must always bring something different to the table.

craiger22, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  6. Xio1

Xio1 Member

Best Answers:
    Good job Alexs464

Xio1, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  7. alexs464

alexs464 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    trying it out right now.... I am amazed!

alexs464, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  8. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you NC, I am amazed, this software is worth the price that you are asking for. Guys, I highly recommended that one.

megarudy, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  9. adking

adking Peon

Best Answers:
    So, its decided that you guys are launching on the 5th...
    And are you'll still using ClickBank??
    Its says, "this product is no longer for sale"?
    Please PM me the details...

thanks,
    adking

adking, Apr 30, 2008 IP
  10. profezor

profezor Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey what's going on here?
    I have already spent some cash.

profezor, May 1, 2008 IP
  11. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    :( - Everybody please pause your campaigns - your hops and cookies are still set - however...

I have some good news and some bad news... Just got this recently so I will try to respond while thinking ahead.

We had hiccups yesterday with clickbank and unfortunately are in a grace period now for a day - Tomorrow (Friday) we are going to find out whether we are able to move forward with having this on ClickBank or not - after all this time and already being approved - we are now officially walking on eggshells for 24 hours... .. I only have one word that comes to mind - FACK! On Launch day!?@!

I cannot go into details however the moment I have an update for everyone I'm going to post it. This has come at the worst timing in my history as a marketer - and I know I have inconvenienced many of you today - I do apologize and am rather lost for words at the moment. This is not a scheme nor a way to prolong the launch as we have nothing to gain by that and have spent good money on this intended day :( (sigh) - Our new launch date is now Monday - however payment pages may or may not start working again as of tomorrow (friday - undetermined what time))).

I have to think ahead and am forced to react to this in everyones best interest as well - so - as a heads up - if this ends up being pulled tomorrow we have no choice but to move to PDC or other platform (probably PDC though). There are benefits and consequences to this move however you can hold me to a favor personally, as I must still carry the show and move forward (the show will go on - and this is but a growing pain ((and a big pain in the...!)).

I know - some of you are probably going 'haha' - and I guess everyone deserves a good kick in the pants sometimes to wake up however - no matter what happens this product WILL proceed and will make its rounds regardless of who the links go through at the end of the day... I myself personally would much rather this stay on clickbank, and will ask everyone to simply remain positive with me for a day while we find out the results. This could be and HOPEfully is nothing more than a scare and false alarm... ..

Again, I do apologize and will post an update shortly.
    **On a lighter note - for the last two days we've made quite a few sales and many of you converted within your first 40-50 hops, some less - I will post screens if we are back on tomorrow.

Respectfully,
    Norb.

**Edit: This speedbump does not affect the giveaway/contest - just bare with me for a day while I deal with this and we'll choose the winners...

NCMedia, May 1, 2008 IP
  12. Algore

Algore Peon

Best Answers:
    " Think Once Before Starting Something ... What You Are Really Doing "

Nice Product

Algore, May 1, 2008 IP
  13. profezor

profezor Peon

Best Answers:
    My fingers are crossed given I have setup to driven clickbank traffic. Never used PDC. I guess I better get an account and get ready for some major changes.

profezor, May 1, 2008 IP
  14. megarudy

megarudy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have an account with PDC but for some reason, I don't like them. Anyway I hope that everything will get back to normal for you NC.

megarudy, May 1, 2008 IP
  15. nino2007

nino2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    The biggest downer is, if I am not mistaking, you can only pay with paypal so this S-U_x

nino2007, May 1, 2008 IP
  16. Xio1

Xio1 Member

Best Answers:
    Norb,

I hope everything turns out for you, wishing you the best. Hope you get back on track!!!

Eddie

Xio1, May 1, 2008 IP
  17. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My filthy rich pig and I await the outcome...

consider Plimus if Clickbank doesn't appreciate our pigs.....

:D

Sem-Advance, May 1, 2008 IP
  18. rikat

rikat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pigs just don't get much respect in some circles :(

We are actually very clean, have great taste :)eek:) and are very smart! I'm sure the outcome of this setback will put every back on track to bringing in the bacon.

Cheers

rikat, May 1, 2008 IP
  19. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The Slaughter Continues...

I was expecting you guys to hack and slay me for this - your support is a genuine testiment to what comes around goes around - thank you so much for understanding...

So: The outcome now - I feel that I want to expose a few things here but I won't, I will just tell it like it is:

Everyone knew we had a big launch on May 1st - one day prior - we have hiccups and find ourselves in a grace period until today. Well, 'today' rolls around, and we find out that we are 'ok' to move forward and payment links will work shortly... .. shortly is now 5 hours later, and after emails/phone calls with ClickBank - they are now off for the weekend and we cannot see our payment links... UghH!

Now we are officially walking on eggshells for yet, another, weekend...

On Monday:
    **CB payment pages and sales will begin (fingers crossed this time).

- AND -

As of tomorrow or Sunday - PDC payment pages will begin as well. We simply cannot rely on just one network like this - they are holding a potential HUGE very lucrative pig farm from taking it's course and producing bacon like never before... .. and all my piggies are hungry, so this is essentially my only solution to please everybody... .. As we move forward - we very well may be getting an in-house program for this as well.

It's not fully setup yet - but if you want to get a head start at PDC -
    https://paydotcom.com/a.page.php?id=50253&u=richpig

http://paydotcom.com/signupa.php?aff=1&product_id=50253

**DO NOT PROMOTE AT PDC YET THOUGH - we're still pointing domains, getting the verifier/registration ready etc. I will post here when it is spic & span ready.

If you've never used PDC before - I did a 3 hour tour of it and posted a long comparison to ClickBank here http://forums.nichechoppers.com/showthread.php?t=231

And so we keep moving - and so the delay is reallllly impacting our launch however I feel in the end this will work itself out and reach it's destination regardless of the outcome at CB... ..

The next 10 winners will be announced in my next post.

Cheers, Monday will be an interesting day to say the least.
    Norb.

NCMedia, May 2, 2008 IP
  20. alstar70

alstar70 Peon

Best Answers:
    Still got your hair?

alstar70, May 2, 2008 IP