1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fat Rich Pig Launches In 7 Days! WIN One of 25 'Free For Life' Giveaway Copies!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NCMedia, Apr 24, 2008.

1. NCMedia

NCMedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

**Heya,

1. Great looking page

2. Great bonuses

3. Sorry about not leaving a reply addy - you can reach me through my blog, my ncmedia site, richpig site or here :)

Hope everyone had a great long weekend!
    Norb

NCMedia, May 19, 2008 IP
  2. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    FYI - Site is down

anarmyofme, May 22, 2008 IP
  3. veneficuz

veneficuz Peon

Best Answers:
    gave him an email, i'm sure someone has his Aim or contact info.

Vene

veneficuz, May 22, 2008 IP
  4. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone, we reached our bandwidth limit and were indeed down for a few hours in the middle of the night - all back up now. I'm going to be removing the flash from the front page so it's not so heavy and we will not have this problem anymore. **I truly appreciate you guys looking out for me.

Best,
    NC.

NCMedia, May 23, 2008 IP
  5. bunch

bunch Peon

Best Answers:
    Did I miss it all? Shucks I was away for a while :(

anyways Here you go

Don't give up even when your late for something such as this opportunity to win! Who knows they might understand and give you a copy. Three cheers for The Fat Rich Pig!

Maybe theres an extra Rich Fat Pig hanging around huh?

bunch, May 23, 2008 IP
  6. rinyk

rinyk Peon

Best Answers:
    Ran out of bandwidth again? I see this messageBandwidth Limit Exceeded
    The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
    Apache/2.2.6 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.6 OpenSSL/0.9.8b mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 Server at thefatrichpig.com Port 80

rinyk, May 29, 2008 IP
  7. NCMedia

Best Answers:
    Thank you Rinyk.

Apologies from our team, middle of the night again, here is an explanation for you guys.

**Seems some aff's have their hearts set on buying bux traffic and bot traffic and CRAP traffic - we're seeing 10K hits of traffic from some of you per day with no conversions **ALL YOU ARE DOING IS KILLING OUR BANDWIDTH! Sooner or later you guys are going to learn the $ way or the hard way as I can't reach you because I don't know who you are, and thus have to report you to CB to nudge you to stop sending this traffic. **We've already upgraded and allocated more bandwidth to this project than we ever needed to - however again - sometimes when a program is popular and has a lot of rich media - it calls for concern case in point. We've minimized the flash and are ok for bandwidth for quite some time now - however we're even thinking that this may be a poor attempt by some unscrupulous aff's (or competitors) that have alterior motives...

Again I apologize - luckily it was in the middle of the night and not for too long however I know this makes us look bad and no affiliates like down time, me included.

Thanks again for the heads up, it's great to see when my aff's keep me on my toes so quickly.

Norb.

NCMedia, May 29, 2008 IP