1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Fastest Way of Marketing - Spamming

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by BadassMarketer, Apr 10, 2015.

It definitely is always faster to get people to your website by spamming. Don't do it!

What is spamming?
    -Blatantly putting your link out there when no one asked for it.
    -Making low quality blog post and forum post just so people can see your signature link.
    -If someone in the forums asks, "what is spamming?" You don't say "I just wrote a blog post about what spamming is -> link.com) You simply answer the question in the thread and if they chose to go to your website via your signature that's a different story.
    -Low quality content is spam
    -Messaging people who didn't ask to be messaged about your product or service

I'm sure there is more that I missed. But the point of this thread is that spam is ANNOYING! I would never buy anything from a spammer. And spammers never really grow a real business.

BadassMarketer, Apr 10, 2015 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Although I agree. I think if someone has a blog post or something that will help people then they should be able to post it without been labeled as spam. Some people find a quality article more informative than a forum post.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2015
    Franklin Hatchett, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  3. Nick PPC.BUZZ

Nick PPC.BUZZ Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That's true if a post is completely useless. But if it is just not interesting for you or you just don't like it, it doesn't mean that it is a low quality post. There is nothing bad if a person is advertising something in the signature or just earning points, if posts are NOT useless.

Nick PPC.BUZZ, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Technically spam is sending irrelevant / random messages via email to a large number of recipients.

Leaving a link on a forum shouldn't be considered spam. It should be called something else. Bad taste? Immature behavior? I don't know, but it's definitely not spam.

qwikad.com, Apr 14, 2015 IP
  5. Write Now

Write Now Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I never understood the purpose of spam emails. I get a few here and there and either report them or simply delete them. I can't imagine that spamming people would provide results.

Write Now, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The purpose of those tons of spam emails is to shoot a star in a daylight time.

KylieSweet, Apr 22, 2015 IP
  7. masterbusiness

masterbusiness Banned

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree of on some. But offering a service to a company without being told that they need a service is not a spam. Sometimes it depends on how you offer your service. The way you write your email and the way you address the company. :D

masterbusiness, Apr 29, 2015 IP