1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The 'extended' section of the reports

Discussion in 'Commission Junction' started by iBold, Mar 22, 2006.

So this month I had my largest month ever on CJ :D

Heres the problem I'm running into and having trouble getting a straight answer about. All of my commissions were (for the first time ever) put into the extended section when I run a report. So I read on CJ that if a commission is put into extended by the 10th of the previous month, then you should be paid by the 20th of next month. So it stands to reason that if I made a sale on the 1st of feb, it should be paying this month, correct?

My problem with how this is working (right now) is that I have numerous sales on the 1st - 10th of last month, but everything is still sitting in the extended area (and I haven't been issued my monthly CJ payment yet). Does it count when the sale was actually made, or when the advertiser got around to sticking you in the extended box?

iBold, Mar 22, 2006 IP
  2. bigtimeadmin

bigtimeadmin Peon

Best Answers:
    were really out of line with what you normally do maybe they are waiting to see if there will be charge backs ???

bigtimeadmin, Mar 23, 2006 IP
  3. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    It was my best month..but it's not like I did a 1000% increase...maybe an 80 or 90% increase in sales. I guess I'll just have to wait..

iBold, Mar 23, 2006 IP