1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The End Of Yahoo Search Marketing?

Discussion in 'Yahoo Search Marketing' started by makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011.

I was just reading an old post which linked to a page on Yahoo where you could sign up to take their search marketing certification / ambassador exam (similar to Adwords professional adwords exam) and the message that was splattered on top of the page read: "Yahoo will no longer be accepting new Ambassador applications until further notice."

Could this be a signal to the demise of Panama in the future? I could be reading more into this than it warrants, but based on the fact that Microsoft seemed intent on dissolving Panama if the deal were to have gone through, and that Yahoo is now integrating Google adwords ppc ads with their own ads, I was interested on hearing the forum's thoughts on the future of Yahoo Search Marketing / Panama. I'm sure many search marketers will be interested to know if it will even exist within a years time.

makemoneyfromgoogle, Oct 29, 2011 IP
  2. vididong.com

vididong.com Member

Best Answers:
    In case Google buy Yahoo, anything will be moved to GA

vididong.com, Oct 30, 2011 IP