1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The Do's and Don'ts for link building

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by Shaneel Karia, Jul 10, 2015.

It's been over a year now since i started blogging at ReviewsManiac.in and have been hearing this term "link building" all this while, but never bothered to learn more about it.

We all are looking for guidelines for link building, so I would request all the experts to guide us in the right direction by sharing out the Do's and Don'ts of link building.

Thank You

Shaneel Karia, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  2. TheArtist

TheArtist Peon

Best Answers:
    The best advice I got was this:
    Try and build links that are actually going to drive traffic to your website. It's hard to prove by I personally believe (and am backed by some well known SEO's) that Google has a pretty good idea of whether your links are sending traffic or not (you probably use Google analytics right?). If you've got 10k links and are getting 0 visitors, that's a pretty good sign those links aren't relevant to the audience on the linking page. So.. that link isn't worth much in Googles eyes.

Following that is the best start imo. This way you are building links and also and MOST IMPORTANTLY, driving traffic. Google isn't the be all and end all guys!

TheArtist, Jul 10, 2015 IP
  3. purplelake

purplelake Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes links should come naturally, if you build them, someday they will be lost..

purplelake, Jul 16, 2015 IP
  4. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    Only google knows set of rules... rest of us are in dark, trying to figure it out. But it sounds very logical what TheArtist said

Jacob.k, Jul 23, 2015 IP