1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day the bots died? badderadder & adderrobot sites "Unavailable"?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by timsdd, Mar 14, 2007.

1. ScottHughes

ScottHughes Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't get why people are bothered by MySpace spam. You can turn off friend requests from the public (which requires people to verify that they know your last name or email to send you a request). You can set comments to approve, which is in addition to the fact that only friends can send comment.

The more annoying ads are the official ones from MySpace.

ScottHughes, Apr 9, 2007 IP
    timsdd likes this.
  2. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree for the most part (it's no way near as annoying as the email version), probably b/c they are too stupid to know that you can do such things.

Again, not condoning the spamholes but just to say that some people will have a problem with anything no matter what b/c thy are either ignorant or angry @ the world.

Case in point: you make a random friend request and some F___nut gets their panties in a wad b/c you don't know them.....it's a public place! What the heck!!

Some of them are rally nasty about it too...why???

Just ignore my request, you don't need to tell me using only expletives that I should "end it".

some people!

timsdd, Apr 9, 2007 IP
    d16man likes this.
  3. JoshuaGross

JoshuaGross Peon

Best Answers:
    Amen.

Maybe they just have no life off the computer - apparently even worse than us.

JoshuaGross, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  4. mkat

mkat Peon

Best Answers:
    MadderAdder.com works for me. I really like the bot.

mkat, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  5. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, :cool: name

timsdd, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  6. Celtik

Celtik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am a programmer, and I have the following Myspace programs:

-Very fast login checker(will sell source also)
    -Bulletin Poster(will sell source also)
    -About Me Modder
    -Bulletin Poster/Profile updater(1 program)

If any of you are interested, PM me and give me contact info please so we can chat
    Edit/Delete Message

Celtik, Apr 9, 2007 IP
  7. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    spam of the day:

the phishers are now getting more aggressive too since mysp shut the bot sites down. I got several cmts today, looked harmless enough..."I made some change to my page, check it out". You nav to their page and it does a redirect to a fake MySp login...

I bet a ton of people fall for that b/c I know that MySp has been so frigged up @ times that it would log you out for no particular reason...so reentering a login was almost 2nd nature b/c it happened so many times.

timsdd, Apr 14, 2007 IP
  8. romeorose

romeorose Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using the BadderAdder Bot for about 6 months on MySpace. I just noticed today that their website no longer works, it redirects you to some other site selling something else now.

My badderadder program is still working, I have to click on the Login button myself though manually to get logged in, but once I do that he works fine, I use the program to extract friend ID's from pages that share a similar interest in certain kinds of music then I mass message them advertisements selling them CDs.

A couple days ago I noticed when I was using it it will only let me send 50 messages per account now. It used to let me send 250 messages per account each day, now it's only 50.

That's still ok, but it's kind of more work and a pain, because now I have to use 5 profiles to send out 250 messages when I used to be able to accomploish the same thing by just using 1 profile.

I was sending out about 1,500 messages a day, using about 7 profiles a day and that was pretty easy, but now it will take 35 profiles a day to do that which is alot more time consuming.

S if any of you have Badder Adder it still works, it's just a pain in the ass to use right now.

I am hoping someone will figure out a way to make bots, or distrubute some kind of code to us so that we can continue to update these, I mean Michelle should just host the updates for badderadder under another name on a server in another country.

Surely there must be a code out there that could bypass this limit of 50 messages that MySpace has imposed on us badderadder users.

IF anyone has any suggestions of a better bot I can use or how to get around this please let me know.

Of course, I would be afraid to invest money in a new bot at this time for fear that MySpace would have it shut down as well before I even had it long enough to make a profit.

Well I have to say I had a pretty good run anyway the last few months, made about $4,000 or so.

Although my market was slowing down before they imposed the limit, which means I really needed to be sending about double or triple the amount of messages now as opposed to the 1,500 a day I used to send in order to make sure I continue making this amount of money.

Which still can be done so far, but man it's a pain having to manage and switch between 35+ accounts every day in order to send that many messages.

When you could send 250 a day it was very easy.

romeorose, Apr 23, 2007 IP
    JoshuaGross likes this.
  9. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    ^ thanks for the info.

Yeah, myspace dropped the hammer on the web sites weeks ago, well the day I started this thread actually, or close to it.

timsdd, Apr 23, 2007 IP
  10. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    no way! it looks like they are finally getting more advanced in their war against (spam) terror:

so by doing a redirect, it'll root out the bogus spam links or what?

timsdd, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  11. JoshuaGross

JoshuaGross Peon

Best Answers:
    No, just that all links to the same URL they can turn off at once.

If they see "www.free-iphone-scam-website.com" 5,000,000 times, they can just disable that URL in their link database, or something.

Redirecting won't by default root out spam links... so they must have another system to figure that out.

JoshuaGross, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  12. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I see, that makes sense. :cool:

Also, not sure if it was this thread or another related myspace one...someone claimed that MM, the owner of BA was being sued? I highly doubt that is the case since she is now pimping another program.

timsdd, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  13. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    seems like spammers could just use url shorteners and have many different url's and rotate between them instead of just pointing straight to one.

jessecooper, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  14. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm sure they're already working on alt's, the damn dirty spammers that they are :mad: :rolleyes:

timsdd, Apr 25, 2007 IP
  15. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    I've been "out of the game" for quite some time.
    Can anyone tell me what the reputable programs are these days.
    Really I'm just interested in comments.

timsdd, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  16. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Good post,HO

enous, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  17. Connections

Connections Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Only people who do comments now are the guys who do it via hand, I have seen people selling 50k comments by hand.

be prepared to pay around $x,xxx to get these or similar services.

A few sites do have msp links authority but if you have agreement with myspace corp so then you can go wild.

Connections, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  18. timsdd

timsdd Peon

Best Answers:
    no kidding 50K! that's nut in and of itself.

authority, like a way to bypass it via myspace advertising or something?

timsdd, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  19. jessecooper

jessecooper Peon

Best Answers:
    man my$pace has really tanked.

jessecooper, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  20. coco275

coco275 Peon

Best Answers:
    Are there still people marketing on Myspace? Is it still worth it?

coco275, Nov 28, 2007 IP