1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    try to concentrate Chaos, relax, I won't bite you, but please do not keep editing your posts a lot, each time I find that you have added new stuff to your original posts, so that I will have to edit my post later to reply them,

slowly, I will give you more time to make sure you said all you wanted to say in a post, and edited it enough times,

just do not panic :D

imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imad, you are a 1 man's circus.

I guess I should have set font-size:120px, red color, underlined, strikethrough, what else...?

ChaosTrivia, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  3. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Editing your own script brings it closer and closer to perfection - but I guess Muslim Scholars would debate that with me :)
    lol

4. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Anyway Imad, back on topic, answer to post number #520?
    teach me. I am begging for some new understanding of the reasons that Kuwaiti science is so poor.
    educate me. I am starving for NEW REAL KNOWLEDGE, and not miserable excuses which take no more than 5 seconds of thinking to dismiss.

5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    from a palestanian prespective,that is right. in my opinion you should settle. it does not matter if you are right or wrong have the right or don't have the right.palestanians should consider their options. figure out which way is better for them in one year or in 601 years. once they did some cold calculation they should decide what they want to do.

pizzaman, Sep 2, 2009 IP