1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    just noticed this, I think you added it later, or maybe I did not notice it after the lengthy post you had, sorry for that, but before I reply you, I want to mention that it is strange that you always feels the urge to slander Islam when the topic is about Palestine, why is that? is it because most Palestinians are Muslims?

to reply you, that table is from the British Mandatory, and not from palestineremembered.com, I thought this is common sense, cos if you did a little effort and looked there, then you would have read:

now really, are you that much stupid? if you went to cnn for example, and downloaded a picture from there, then posted it on your site chaostrivia.com, do you usually tell people that the source is chaostrivia.com? or you put a note on your site and say, source: cnn?

sorry for going off the topic, but you might be violating copyrights that way :D

now, do you think that table been faked by palestineremembered.com, then easy to refute them and prove they are cheaters, by getting back to survey of palestine book and comparing,,

God, I feel silly saying this, come on Chaos, try to use your mind a little before you post, this is very basic common sense lol

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  2. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    imad imad...... ! imad imad....... !
    Imad ! Imad !

So now you are a fan of El-Sayed? of whom you haven't heard of 60 minutes ago?
    he is an AMERICAN, and he made all of his achievements in the USA and BECAUSE he was working in the USA. His B.Sc from Egypt is nice, but in physics, B.Sc. is just breastfeeding stage of the career. It is not an achievement. To make achivements, he had to get the hell out of Egypt, since unfortunately, in egypt they preach quran and not teach science!

how could this be? whats wrong with this university or the people who run it?

You are a real class act. Why are you bringing this on yourself? I told you that as a humanitarian gesture I will not report the horrible condition of science in the arab world. But you a masochist and you leave me with no choise:

(first, educate yourself what is a peer-reviewed scientific journal here)

In 2006, 13,049 works of science were published in peer-reviewed journals by Israeli scientists.
    Per capita, that's 0.0018 per capita, world's no. 1 score, from a country who still fights for its existence. Incredible, no? are you proud of the zionists? I am.

In the years 1996-2007, Israel ranked #22 in the world in overall number of scientific publications with 150.555 peer-reviewed scientific publications. (I contributed a few of these, and another 3 in the name of Switzerland.......... :) )

Egypt is in place #40 with 46.166 publications. But Egypt's population is 10 times bigger.
    Mathematically this means, that each baby born in Israel is 35 times (!!!!! 3500% !!!) more likely to become a scientist an a baby born in Egypt.
    In all of the other arab countries, it is MUCH worse.

(source of the numbers: http://www.scimagojr.com/countryran...egion=all&year=all&order=it&min=0&min_type=it )

But El-Sayed? oh! he is a glorious Egyptian scientist. a proof that the zionists you the holocaust to justify their "opression", "ethnic cleasing" etc', this is also a proof the science in the arab world is great, that the quran is compatible with pursuit of scientific excellence, and that the world should look listen and admire, as you pointed out previously :)

ChaosTrivia, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  3. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you Chaos for giving me another chance to destroy your wishful thinking, and propaganda,

now you made a point, when you said about al-Azhar university, quoted wikipedia again to say about al-Azhar "the most important universities in the islamic world did not offer degrees in medicine or engineering to its students until 1961"

this is true, because Al-Azhar befoer 1961 was specialized only in Islamic religion studies, but how many universities been in Islamic world then that offer degrees in medicine and engineering? do you have any idea?

for example do you expect a university that was specialized in teaching computer related degrees only till 2000, to teach medicine before 2000? even if it was the most important university in computer science?

got the idea, easy, isn't it? just little thinking before posting.

about El-Sayed, did you read your own article? about Dr. Hosam Haick the other Arab who contributed to the battle against cancer, even if his contribution was much less than El-Sayed's, Dr. Hosam too "he moved to the California Institute of Technology - Caltech (2004-2006) for a postdoctoral research. "

so why you do not say he is American, instead you brag about Israel achievements done on his hands?

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  4. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Imad Imad Imad.... you are the greatest joke ever.
    Dr. Hosam Haick:
    He grew up in Israel, was educated and works for the state of israel.

Everything I said "in favour" of the arabs above does not apply to Israeli arabs, of course. He graduated from Technion, Israel, and Ben-Gurion University, Israel, the two Insititues from which I graduated. I remember seeing him around, he graduated 1 year before me :) !

If I were you Imad, I would burry my head in the sand for couple of days now.... I warmly suggest you to stop googling and posting the first junk you find without even reading it. It does not present you as the intellectual that you might want us to see. When I go to look for links and sources for you, I know exactly what I'm looking for.

What about the other, more important part of my post? I guess with the numbers you will not argue?
    what is the excuse now? its all because of the Zionists that there are no scientists in Syria?

5. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    and if I were you I would commit suicide,

the number of scientific publications depends on the funding available for research, and is not measured by separated numbers, you are like a fool who is bragging that only 10 murder crimes happened in his country in a year, while 100 happened in his neighbor country in the same year, forgetting that his neighbor country's population is 1000 times more :D

funds is a problem in so many Arab countries after long years of colonization, even in the Gulf states whom only had the wealth there after the discovery of oil in their countries, when there is wealth, there is more spending on research,

the other funny thing in your post, do you expect Syrians and Arabs in general to publish in English and American scientific magazines and newspapers? most will not, for several reasons, one is the language in which the research has been made, so this is another factor you should take into consideration before posting numbers without thinking,

see, again, you would have saved us much of time if you only think 3 minutes before you post, try it ;)

you said something silly as usual, about scientists in Syria, from which I understood that you were saying there is no scientists in Syria? did I understood it correctly? if that was the case then, here are some...

Syrian researcher member of World Center for Scientific Researches at Cambridge University

SYRIAN RESEARCHER DISCOVERS NON-INVASIVE BREAST CANCER TREATMENT
    Syrian Student Attempts to Enter Guinness Book of Records with the World's Smallest Satellite

and many more... but of course your yetnews would hate to publish such news for it's Israeli readers, cos they will feel so bad when they discover (contrary to what they believed and been taught always) that there are smart people elsewhere than in the so-called Israel,

wow Chaos, not only you are good in making a fool of yourself, but you are also good in getting us out of the topic always, so, if you are done with your childish bragging about that Arab invention in Israel :p then let's get back to the main topic,

so, are you trying to say Israelis are good and nice and we should all love them, because they made researches and inventions?

so did the Nazi's by the way ;) in case you forgot.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    Lol it's hilarious watching ChaosTrivia get destroyed every time he makes a post, what an idiot.

ThraXed, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    lol, yeah an idiot, but do not feel bad Chaos, BECAUSE, somebody there (maybe many) may see you as genius:

[​IMG]

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    on funding too, but mainly on the amount of people who do science, which in turn depend on the EDUCATION in the country. After the fall of communism, the poor countries of east europe contributed to science. I met many hungarians poles and romanians in conferences, but I never met an egyptian, syrian, or libyan.
    about the 10,100,1000, I normalized the data per capita (per person). read my post slowly again. its numbers - not exactly your field, I know...

to write a scientific paper you need a pen, a notebook, a brain, and maybe a PC.
    its the zionists fault again that the arabs don't have all of the above?
    Every post we must cry a little bit, don't we imad?

the funny thing is how modern science is distant from you. I am closer to mohammed than you are close to science.
    Today, English is the language of science. Japanese, indonesian, turkish, israeli, bulgarian, georgian, indian, and mongolian scientists publish in english. you can publish only in Enlish if you want somebody to read your papers and make them mean something.

This is your problem imad. You don't know how to deal the numbers. Of course that there are syrian scientists. Problem is: it is rare. In syria they don't do science. the table I posted in the previous post IS THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS. The statistics which show that an Israeli baby is 35 times (!) more likely to write a peer-reviewed scientific article than his egyptian neighbour IS ALL THAT MATTERS. The random paragraphs that you google and post with your imadi style of debate are simply ridiculous, because they do not refute my claim. This is an outcome of your non-scientific religious education. you don't know how to look at statistics and how to understand them. When religious people want to prove a general claim, they "give an example", and sure that that's it: it is proven!

Its all the zionists fault, again

like the car example, its the second time already you bring something up and then call me (last time pizzaman) fools for talking about it.... You mentioned the arab-Israeli scientist who write in his personal page: "ISRAELI SCIENTIST". Whats the matter with this guy? didn't he hear that Israel is an apartheid state? go to his website and recommend him to read "palestineremembered.com" :)

No. I have simply shown that Israelis contribute to science much more than their neighbours, but you don't have to be a professor to know that, all you need to do is to look at the numbers, or join me on my next scientific conference. I swear to you imad, I never met a scientist from Syria, Egypt, Libya, Iraq, UAQ, Kuwait, or any other arab country there. I did meet muslims who grew up there - and got the hell out because they prefer doing science instead of reading the quran.

After presenting the FACTS (which you like to argue with), if you love them or not is up to you. The western world decided to love, you decided (or not really decided but was forced to) hate.

I did not understand the parallel or the connection.

But anyway, http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3765201,00.html . Peace.

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
  9. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Chaos, please read and think before you post, so you can make quality posts, and do not waste my time, and readers time with this, read my first paragraph again, have a clue about the topic before you comment about it:

"the number of scientific publications depends on the funding available for research"

so the per capita will also depend on spending, easy as 1 2 3, spend 1 million on research and scientific studies, you will have more publications per capita when you spend only 100k another common sense that you failed in.

science has no specific language btw, but English is the most common in science and technology, but still I am not sure what has this to do with what we been discussing, are you saying all publications, researches, and studies must be in English?

so Chaos, you got yourself in a point, then when you see your idiocy made you stuck in it, you change the topic, you wanted to imply race superiority, over Arabs so you can find excuses why Israel must stay there occupying Palestine, and this is very stupid thing to do as you can see, we all know that Israel is not providing - and will not provide labs, schools, universities for the people of West Bank and Gaza, because if it is about Israel then Zionists always wish that Arabs would stay ignorant, so they occupation would stay and possibly expand to give them more lands, resources, and organs to steal.

the invention you been bragging about was 1 invention done by an Arab that Israel came to him when it was established illegally and by force in Palestine, and he did not go to Israel, as Tibi your ex-friend said:

and you thought it was very important and big event, because you have no knowledge about the cancer cure that been found by a Muslim, whether he is American, Egyptian, or Egyptian-American, or else, it does not matter, because, I do not think either Americans or Egyptians are interested in using this for promoting Nazi ideas such as race superiority, and this will destroy your point where you tried to promote race superiority as all Zionists always do, because simply, it is in your core principles same like Nazism.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2009
    imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  10. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    imad it has nothing to do with race superiority. It has to do with the fact that Arab and Muslim countries spend their energy teaching their children to hate Jews and Israelis rather than to love science. They focus on hate over learning, on religion over science. This is a cultural not a racial problem.

browntwn, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  11. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    and you imad, is the best example for this !
    (+ lets not forget that more than 33% of the Israelis immigrated (or more accurately fled due to persecutions) from arabic/muslim countries .... )

you seem to selectively see what I write in my posts:

I have written (in different words) that countries which are poorer than Kuwait and saudi arabia, make more science (PER CAPITA) than Kuwait, and backed it with numbers. look at the numbers in the scimag link I posted.
    so you base another post on the "lack of funds"? thank god you didn't blame the zionists and the "colonialism" again....
    But yea, I am the idiot, you said ;)

I have written that you were the one who brought the guy into the discussion, not me. I did not brag about him.
    But yea, I am the idiot, you said ;)

I wonder how it works in your case. Namely: does your eyes automatically screen what you should read and what you shouldn't read, or your brain has an acquired mechanism that immediately erases what he just learnt if it doesn't suit and fit in your world of hallucinations: where palestinians exist for 3000 years, The libyan terrorist who was convicted after 10 years of hall-of-fame investigation is innocent, the quran is the word of god and Muslims are very tolerant to other religions, the official state of Israel is trafficking organs in co-operation with non-zionist american jews, the holocaust is used a the main justification for the state of Israel, George Washington was an anti-semite, judaism and Christinianity "give a bad name to religion", palestinians educate for peace, arabs are biased morons who can not think independently and logically, Saudi Arabia is a heaven on earth that every person should dream to live in, the "colonialism" is to blame for the inferior performance of the arab world in science, and homosexuality is natural but "not intended by nature", and hence its a problem that must be fixed?

ChaosTrivia, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  12. ThraXed

ThraXed Peon

Best Answers:
    If you would learn how to read, you'd know that is ovbiously not the case, shame you are more interested than inciting hatred than seeing things as they are. ;)

ThraXed, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Let us keep the discussion concentrated on the point you open, please, do not spread it on wide range of topics when you start to discover your own idiocy, would you?

first the per capita you mentioned, is not related to Kuwait and Saudi income, it is related to spending, and those two countries are two big exporters for oil, but they are also two big important for goods and technologies, and to be able to enter that field of scientific research, you will need the infrastructure for it, the oil revolution, as I mentioned was in 60's, and from now, till then, there been so big development on many fields in these states, and this does include scientific research.

the article you were bragging about was talking about a guy who invented a cheaper way to detect lungs cancer, and I think I already told you, that I know you did not read the guys name, you just read the title (Israeli invents cheaper way .. bluh bluh) and came to paste it here to brag, and you said "this is the best we do", did you mean Arabs living under the Israeli occupation in the so-called Israel when you said we? lol

the rest of your post, are your try to spread the topic on several topics that been already discussed in separated threads, if you have anything yet to discuss about these topics, you can post in relevant threads, do not try to hide your idiocy now by changing the topic to 100 other topics.

imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    Imad you are the greatest!

so first it was the colonialism and the zionists fault. but eh... you changed your mind.
    then, it was because actually nobody said that English is the language for science. but eh.... you changed your mind.
    then, it was the lack of funding. but Kuwait is a filthy rich country so eh... you changed your mind.
    and...now its the "the lack of infrastracture" ........... LOL :)

I HAVE ALREADY WRITTEN that in order to write a good scientific paper you don't necessarily have to posses equipment worth billions, because we in Israel certainly don't posses this kind of equipment (this is why I went to Switzerland for my phD). We posses other kind of "infrastructure", which your part of the world do not:
    The "infrastructure" needed to achieve excellence in science is: AN EDUCATION SYSTEM THAT EDUCATES THE CHILDREN TO STRIVE FOR SCIENTIFIC EXCELLENCE.

upon changing the versions you never forget to spice it with a nice personal juicy swear word personally against me although I never did anything to deserve it , well... except for displaying facts (not opinions) which are in contradiction with your world of hallucinations.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Allow me Imad to present the numbers again, It makes me really proud, ok? ;)

Overall peer-reviewed scientific publications in the years 1996-2007:
    Israel - 150,555 , Kuwait - 8,460

Israel, 7.4 million residents. Kuwait, 3 million residents.
    Per capita that makes:
    Israel - 0.020 , Kuwait - 0.00282. Or : Israeli publications per capita = 7.1 (!!!) times Kuwaiti publications per capita, or 710% (not 10.5%) better.

Available country funds:
    Israel - 28,000$/year per capita (33% of which is sadly spent on security....grrrrrrrrrr)
    Kuwait: "Kuwait has a GDP (PPP) of US$138.6 billion[41] and a per capita income of US$60,800,[41] making it the fourth richest country in the world.[8]" source
    (lack of funds......:) )

In light of this data, the only conclusion left to be drawn is (I mean, for non-hallucinating people):
    IN KUWAIT, SCIENTIFIC ACHIEVEMENTS ARE CONSIDERED TO BE OF MINOR IMPORTANT, OR EVEN WORTHLESS. THEY ARE NOT ENCOURAGED BY THE STATE BY ITS EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM, AND BY THE POPULATION. IT IS JUST NOT ON THE AGENDA.

Capish?

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    when you open point for discussions Chaos, and then jump to another point, try to connect all points together, I m really bored of teaching you the basics,

first when you make a claim that I said something, you must quote it as it is, without you adding your touches, because it may effect the meaning, and when you speak, try to give facts, not your personal feelings about a certain country, and when you discuss a country mention which one you are talking about,

in our discussions here, we talked about Egypt, Syria, Gulf States, Arabs under Israeli occupation, I m glad that you were smart enough to notice that all these are Arabs, but you should also think a little more, and realize that the economy of each is not the same, the history of each is not the same, the development process of each is not the same,

and there will be many factors that effects each country development process, wealth, corruption, economy, politics ..etc so if all are Arabs, do not think all should be the same, I hope you got this basic one too,

I wonder to which level I should go down with you, I feel like I m explaining to a kid in kindergarten now, so please, for the 100's time maybe, learn about the topic you are discussing and do not just speak out of prejudice, hate, and that false feeling of superiority above all others just because Zionism says so.

the lack of infrastructure, was and still a big reason for Gulf states but now not as big as before, most of their universities been established after the oil revolution there, and till now, there ain't much hospitals there and many come to get their treatment in Jordan, but the progress is rapid, and now they have one of the greatest hospitals in the world, and I m sure in the near future, no Gulf resident will have to travel outside to get a treatment or an education,

I also noticed that you are speaking as if there were no Arab achievements, or contribution, I m not finding excuses here, I m telling you what you failed to notice with your limited thinking and info, beginning by answering why you do not find many publications in American scientific magazines done by Arabs, then you jumped to Syria, and I showed you that Syria despite sanctions, are doing great in that field, just you do not know cos your media hate to mention it, you then also mentioned Kuwait and Saudi, they also have some great achievements, but not enough to satisfy Arabs, we do not care about others, they wish if we stay ignorant and occupied always,

do you really care about Arabs when you say why they do not contribute ( not that they do not, but that's what you say)? I m sure you do not lol

you keep jumping from point to point, talking about separated countries sometimes, then Arabs in general other times, trying to find a way to practice that false feeling of superiority that been planted in you since you were a kid, and of course, you would find it so hard to drop it suddenly, and will always try to find some reasons to try to convince yourself that you were right, others are stupid, us are smart, or we are chosen, others are cattle, and such on .. you must drop this Nazi thinking, cos it brought much suffer to many before including your own people.

again, try to do me a favor and learn from facts before you come to post just for posting.

imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  16. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    really exhausting.
    cant you just answer in two three sentences? skip the same "introduction" for every post. Like A.L.M. :)

and why is that? even in the middle ages they had universities in Europe.
    How come the glorious Kuwaiti nation didn't think of universities until the "oil revolution"?
    Is it true to say that without the "oil revolution", these cultures would have remained in a cultural stage of development similar to the lost tribes of the amazons + couple of tribes in Kenya for another 1000 years? or, stuck in the 12th century after the golden age of Islam has passed?

Imad hospitals don't work on oil. You need DOCTORS (=kind of scientists) to operate them.

• Side comment: You can be proud of your country, Jordan, as It is indeed the leader of the Arab world as far as science, engineering, and medicine are concerned. I was once invited to participate in the SESAME project (see Israel there? I guess the hashemite kingdom didn't hear about the organ trafficking and the apartheid.....:) ) but unfortunately I had to refuse because I don't feel like dying at this stage of my life. Crazy me. Who knows what could have happened to me if you found out that an Israeli scientist (and an infidel!) is coming to Jordan for 3 weeks to help build a scientific installation...... ;)
      Israel also help build the emergency room which was completed several years ago in the king hussein hospital in amman, and Israeli and Jordanian scientists co-operate daily in improving desalination techniques. So despite people like you, the region IS moving forward.

//////////////////////////////////////////

Back to Kuwait:
    Today you will find discussion on "wife beating" "mohammed wars" and "is the world flat?" etc' on kuwaity TV, and you would not find BBC shows about the theory of evolution, or other magnificent aspects of modern science. The people don't want to see that. The Kuwaitis abuse the women and persecute the few Palestinians that live there, enslave a huge amount of foreigner to build their unperceivable wealth, and live the good life according the quran! who the hell needs science? what for?

Today Kuwait is rich. It has been rich for decades now.
    It took Israel less than 10 years to line up in the first row of the world's countries with scientific excellence. But we STARTED FROM SCRATCH, and were also living in poverty (read and admire).

Your excuses are very poor. All 5 versions.

17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    see, now you are limited the discussion to Kuwait, trying to find something and generalize it to all before you spread the discussion back to Arabs, it won't does you any good this way, but let it be, let's take Kuwait,

I find myself have to answer another idiocy by you, there been universities in Arab and Muslim worlds, since before mid ages,

you open TV in any Arab country, and you find so many channels, news, entertainment, documentary, children ..etc

but why there was no universities in Kuwait, do you know what was Kuwait population before? of course not,

do you have any idea about the history of Kuwait? of course not,
    do you know how many universities are in Kuwait now? of course not,

go search about it fast online, before you come to post again, just for posting,

yet you now want to discuss Kuwait, after you proved your idiocy few posts ago when you discusses Syria also without having any clue, now you changed Kuwait, who knows what else later, and now. I will be more than glad to show you how much idiot you are about Kuwait too,

you speak as if there is no science in these countries, despite they are newly rich countries, and despite the took their independence not long ago, here is Kuwait of today, that you never knew before except from your hateful half blinded media:

Kuwaiti scientist develops cancer detection technique

guess what Mr. Wife Beating? she is a female ;)

see, they did not run to forums, to post "KUWAITIS ARE DOING THE BEST THEY DO ALWAYS" (when actually it was not Kuwaiti who invented, lol ) it is just a calm piece of news, to let the people who are interested to know, and possible to let researched cooperate, not to brag like spoiled kids,

so, this will destroy your new theory about Kuwait, and please, it gets annoying to waste my time trying to explain the basics to you, learn, read, before you make yourself a fool by posting about something you have no clue about, in other words, get a clue.

imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    so exhausting. And I didn't find any answers to my questions which you repeated like a parrot.

Yea, lets stick to Kuwait, I think we could have the same discussion with Saudi Egypt or Syria instead, but lets stick to Kuwait, becuase they are filthy rich so there goes your "lack of funds". I like the "colonialism" excuse though, was very funny.

Educate me imad, repeating my questions (bolded) and adding a lot of junk before and after is not too helpful for the discussion.
    Teach me. I really want to know the reason for the 7.1 factor between israeli and kuwaiti science. EDUCATE ME. TEACH ME SOMETHING I DIDNT KNOW

imad imad...

I think that I already told you that even if you post 250 private cases, this doesn't prove A N Y T H I N G.
    ONLY THE OVERALL NUMBERS AND STATISTICS COUNT!
    I wish I could scream this louder. Selective reading motive again?

Great! Awsome! Magnificent! But, according to the statistics, this is just 1 out of 8,000.
    In Israel, there were 150,000 in the parallel period. You starting to understand 1+1?
    Mentioning this is not contributing to the discussion. I didn't say they WEREN'T ANY. I said that it is 7.1 times more rare, statistically, than in my country. This is not such a great intellectual challenge to understand what i'm saying Imad. You can do it!
    and I would FINALLY REALLY APPERECIATE an acceptable explanation WHY. Or you can accept my explanation.

19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    its been answered, if you can't grasp it, what is my fault to keep explaining to you what you failed to understand?

connect all the points we discussed all together, about Kuwait, it's history, which at some point of time was under colonization, it's poverty and wealth history, compare it to the so-called Israel history, which started by colonization and got its biggest economical boost by stealing all Palestinian properties there, and which started in 1948 by a huge immigrant of wealthy Zionists, after letting the old (useless) die there,

and so on, all been discussed at some level of details, then you will get your answer but now, after so many questions you asked me trying to keep me talking and you stay silent so you do not show more idiocy, I want to ask you:

what is your answer to the same question you asked? COME ON, reveal it, say what you truly believe in, if you think it is truly true, why not just say it?

imad, Sep 2, 2009 IP
  20. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    sorry. I am a bad student. I can't make the connections. Please write a short 1-2 paragraphs post that will connect everything and then I will finally understand where I was wrong. remember that what you write will have to make sense after I will bring the example of Israel (or Bulgaria, or Ukraine). looking forward.