1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

The day Israel used a boy aged 13 as a Human Shield

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ThraXed, Dec 10, 2008.

1. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Silly Palestinians, just take your State in Gaza and the West Bank and get on with it already. Nah, we would rather be refugees and wait 600 years for a nuclear power to give us the keys to their country.

The Palestinians never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity. Maybe it will take 600 years before they act with some common sense and do what is best for the Palestinian people. It would be a shame to think of all the wasted generations of Palestinians wasting their energy hating Jews and Israel instead of building a Palestine with pride. 600 more years of feeding your children hatred to keep a fight going, for what? Israel itself? Seriously, are the Palestinians the worst losers ever, or what? You don't lose a war and also get to claim the spoils. The Jews managed to defend themselves and their State - get over it already. They survived and now, oh horror, there are Jews in the Middle East. Well too fucking bad, worry about your own family and stop worrying about what religion everyone else is.

Looks like the next war the Palestinians/Arab countries start will need a more definitive winner and loser.

browntwn, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  2. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, losers in wars always get their stuff back. You are too much imad.

browntwn, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  3. Danielregwan

Danielregwan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    some mod is deleting my posts from the thread, why? because im saying what i think about Islam ?

Danielregwan, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    Silly browntwn, you say opportunitieS? lol, what opportunities, I dare you to list them, oh really, opportunities? do you realize browntwn that almost all your posts are baseless & useless, you are either posting an empty post discussing a poster here, or making a post like the above which is baseless, and propaganda, just to mislead people to think something that never happened,

you are full of propaganda browntwn, like all Zionists, and here is why:

the best opportunity Palestinians been offered was Barak offer in 2000, which the so-called Israel often refers to it as the generous offer, of course, it is very silly to offer part of something you stole back, and then say you are generous :rolleyes: but anyway, here is Barak Generous Offer :D

http://www.gush-shalom.org/generous/generous.html

This is no generous offer. It is a humiliating demand for surrender!

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    let me change it a little. you stole my car worth 100,000 and police can not find you. or can not find the car.
    insurance company gives me 50,000
    i would make sure it is the max and will take the money. buy a cheaper car and go to work with it every day. because i need to go to work and if i do not have a car i will loose my job also.
    am i happy about it. no. will i agree to it yes.
    i am not talking about only getting tires back, but enough to buy a reliable car to go back to work. not as good as the original car, because i can not get you to give it to me.
    =======================================
    as i said the world has to stepup and provide palestanians to be a self sufficient country that would be able to care for its people including the refugees that want to come back.
    you do not have to accept an offer that you do not like. but you should not reject an offer that you like based on right of return or any other preconditions. you and israelis should look for a way that you are both satisfied with the result[majority]

Last edited: Sep 1, 2009
    pizzaman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  6. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    pizzaman trying to make Palestinians think practically and logically? very ambitious! good luck!

ChaosTrivia, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  7. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    this is not a thread about islam. if all you posted is that then it must have had no value to the thread

pizzaman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  8. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    i am trying for both side to think practically. what you do not see is that you are the two side of the same coin. if one side of it is worn, then its value is decreased. both side must look good

pizzaman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  9. new

new Peon

Best Answers:
    or can continue the fight !

new, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  10. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    our side of the coin looks not bad, in my humble opinion.
    We continue to do what we're best at: http://haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1111519.html

p.s.
    Madonna is in Israel, performing tomorrow. I don't go to see this junk but they talk a lot in Israel about her "jewish" side :) she visited the western wall and she takes regular advice from various rabbies. Well.. pop stars, not exactly the brightest of all people on earth....

11. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes. but the point of fighting is to get a better life. so tell me what can palestanians win and how that win translates to a better life.
    pick any time frame that you like.
    choice one fight try to win over israelis.
    choice two compromise and put the same effort and resources to bettering their life in civil rather than military path

pizzaman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  12. pizzaman

pizzaman Active Member

Best Answers:
    yes but the value of the coin depends on the condition of both side

pizzaman, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  13. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    you are arguing about something that is not arguable, which makes it hard to go in in discussion, right of return, is a right, not goods, to be bought and sold, or exchanged,

for returning to something else than the original locations from which Palestinians been forced to leave after stealing their properties, then that's something else and it is up to Palestinians to decide it, not others, others can only offer other options, and Palestinians are free to accept them or not,

I see advancing more will be like running in closed circles, all 1967, right of return, and nothing less, what did Palestinians give? they gave more than 50% of their own homeland lands to some foreigners to make a home for them, which I strongly believe that this truly GENEROUS offer should not stay on table as long as the other side does not recognize Palestine right to exist, as independent state that has sovereignty on its lands, borders, sky, sea and decisions.

good luck pizzaman with your efforts with these people, your concern and possibly noble deeds are much appreciated if they existed, but you need to be honest, not that you are a liar, but you are a dishonest if you understand the difference between both, you should pronounce the truth, if you want to be heard, you are shy, or afraid, that the other side may get upset at you, and then you lose your privileges if there was any, as a middle man in this, this does not put you in a position to make solutions, you need to pronounce the truth for the sake of truth not to hide for the sake of something personal,

sorry to tell you that it will result of nothing, save your time to earn money or build a site or something ..

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  14. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    the Imad show continues.
    I thought it was you who brought up the stupid car "example" .........
    :)

15. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    yup, but if you did not understand it, then it is not the example who is stupid ;)

so far neither you or pizzaman, are able to distinguish between the right of return, and the return, it's why I find it hard to go on, when you both are not able to understand this point, whether intentionally or unintentionally, if the thief offered me only the tires back, I may accept because it is better than nothing, this is what pizzaman was trying to say, but it does not cancel my right to get back my car.

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  16. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    so browntwn, another empty post? what do you mean here, victors can keep whatever they won in wars, even if they are the ones who started in the aggression?

is this your law? explain please

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  17. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:

as I mentioned earlier, most Zionists try to justify their crimes by two things mainly:

1- saying, we suffered from the holocaust, which is not accurate because it was Jews who suffered from the Holocaust while Zionists were watching with joy, as been proved and documented:

but regardless, does being a victim of holocaust allow you to commit crimes to others? does it give you a license to occupy else land by force?

2- saying we have made great achievements, like Chaos is trying to say here, I m not sure here, should every time somebody discover and invent something, be rewarded by allowing him to steal and kill? and get our silence and blind eye about it?

such great achievements are rewarded by prizes, like in this example:

Was just watching that Egyptian scientist who discovered a cure for Cancer?

see, he got rewarded a Medal, not allowed to commit crimes, and got our blind eye on them :rolleyes:

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  18. ChaosTrivia

Best Answers:
    the comedy show continue.
    I don't recall me saying that to justify or not justify anything.
    Its very nice of you to be proud of an american scientist. Living and working in the united states for the united states, and made all of his achievements in the united states. At least bother to read what you google before you post it. He is American Imad, not Egyptian!
    The politically-correct Americans like to call "egyptian-american", but if you call him "egyptian" than you would have to call the president of the USA "african" - because he is an "african-american" :)

imad imad.....

The Al-Azhar university of cairo, one of the most important universities in the islamic world did not offer degrees in medicine or engineering to its students until 1961 (!!!) (!!!!!!!!!!) (!!!!!!!!! UNBELIEVABLE, eh? !!!!!!!!!). Look at the list of "Notable persons associated with the university". a guy that translated the quran, princes and kings, sheikhs, revolution leaders, but No scientists. (p.s. if you haven't heard of Alhusayni from this list, maybe you want to have a look, imad)

The islamic countries (not muslims) do not contribute ANYTHING to science. I will not paste here the shameful numbers comparing the numbers of published articles in peer-reviewed scientific journals from Israel against these from the WHOLE muslim world (combined!). This is as a gesture to you my friend, since I know that it causes you physical pain to see it.

and you still owe me an explanation about the table you posted yesterday from palestineremembered.com, the new quran.

19. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    The world is not centered around you, do you know this?

umm.. as usual you may not get the above and will need explaining, so in order to save time:

you read "most Zionists try to justify their crimes by two things " didn't you, are you "most Zionists"?

plus read these forums to get an idea about what I m talking about.

proud? lol did you post that haaretz article about "merely the possibility of finding a cheaper way to detect lungs cancer" to brag? and you think I m like you? if this is the case then no, I posted this article to show you an example how people get rewarded for their GREAT achievements, so you do not jump to kill somebody or steal his house in case you invented some talking dildo.

but if you want to know more about El-Sayed and his achievements, here are some quotes and you can visit the links for more info:

Egyptian Scientists to Cure Cancer Using Gold Particles

American, Egyptian, whatever, he got rewarded a medal, and some prizes, and I m sure this is not what he looks for, just being able to help all these cancer patient worldwide, is the biggest reward such a noble man can have, and not a house, or land, or some materialistic stuff, and of course not that false feeling of superiority above others, just cos he cured cancer, when some others feel superiors just for finding a cheaper way to detect lungs cancer.

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  20. imad

imad Peon

Best Answers:
    I was reading that article you posted again, where you were bragging about the Israeli invention of a cheaper way to detect lungs cancer, and where you been trying to imply race superiority, and found that this invention been made by a Palestinian:

Arab-Israeli Scientist Invents Cancer-Sniffing

which contrary to your intentions, does not give Israel excuses to keep what they have stolen, but gives more reasons why Palestinians must have their own independent state completely separated from the terrible creature that is called Israel ;)

imad, Sep 1, 2009 IP